Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51902 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Discountsempai: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
I had a feeling that there was more to the story.

It is like one story I heard about a man who was crying online about how his wife had left him and won't let him see their children. I was siding with the man, believing the man was suffering for nothing...until I heard the full story. Plus how the wife 1) had promises made to her broken 2) how she had to watch as her husband brought another woman into their house , with the child he had with the woman. Madam left as soon as she could....

The woman planned well for him.

Make he come back to Nigeria, make he come learn humility.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

So he enslaved her and somehow still allowed her to japa to the UK?!

How brilliant!

Who said anything about her being enslaved?

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
■ The problem with you is your inability to stay in one place. Which are you fighting for? My grandmother in 1900s or the lady in 2023?
■ Getting a divorce is as easy as ABC in today's Nigeria even in the Conservative North!! Don't argue what you don't know pls
So, the predicament faced by your grandmothers in the 1900s is different from that faced by ladies today? This na primary reason why una no dey learn at all. undecided

2. It is easy in Nigeria where divorced women are still shamed and deemed unworthy by society, abi? Continue in your selective blindness...undecided

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by oliverwrites: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
I try not to argue with anyone when they say a man beats a woman. Especially Nigerian women. The world is hypocritical towards men and it is disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Englishisamust: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it in the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

I support u 💯💪💯
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Justkatty(f): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
He is so shameless
Good for him cool
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Persephone1:
Sue who? On what ground? grin grin grin

Send who packing grin

Abeg i no wan talk

This is relationship politics. Divorce lawyers are some of the most lawyers in the uk and America. Hire a good lawyer and let your lawyer get messy with her. She will be explaining everyday, including to her job - due to missed day because of court dates. They will paint her to mushy messy. The guy go just dey do no talking. Even hint the lawyer to create doubt on her paperwork wey she use. Create doubts. The lawyers there are good at that. Convincing doubts.

I no wan too talk this case, because is not really a case that I understand yet, and I no too get the interest in their mata. I also don't know the intent behind her action. and I also don't know what advantage she has over him or what predicament that might be against him.

So in a way, am jumping in naively. I just don't like some kind extreme oppression, and this seem like one to me.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, the predicament faces by your grandmothers in 1900s is different from that faced by ladies today? This na primary reason why una no dey learn at all. undecided

2. It is easy in Nigeria where divorced women are still shamed and deemed unworthy by society, abi? Continue in your selective blindness...undecided
What predicament is that? You're just everywhere and can't stay in one place. My grandmother inherited my grandfather's properties.

How the society views divorce is not the topic. Like i said, you're just jumping everywhere. She could have divorced him when she was in Nigeria if that was the sole reason on her mind. Her decision to do that when she had the upper hand shows more of a class struggle than quest for survival.
I won't be surprised if she already has a lover over there.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fiscus105(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it in the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

This wife is deadler than husband, infact she is a serpent, the level of blame I gave the husband reduced wen I read the extent the wife dealt with her man, who is also father of her children. In future, how will she stand and face him if occasions call for it.

Did she even think, if she can still need his assistant in future?

Woman will take decisions without thinking twice.

A wise person would have given him last chance in UK to try nonsense before doing that, at least to able to justify her actions .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by soccerlite: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nigeria ladies in nigeria will say they will rather cry in a Lamborghini than laugh in a tricycle

Lolzzzzz 🤣

But when they get to UK, story will change, then they will remember rule of law

Who told dem men don't maltreat in UK

Read!!

https://punchng.com/my-daughters-boyfriend-blackmailed-her-to-commit-suicide-in-uk-father/

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nazgul: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

And you're sure he treated her badly because you were there abi
You conveniently forgot the part of he sold all he had for her to travel.
If she hated him that much, why didn't she divorce him before leaving Nigeria so she can go with her kids?
I don't know what is it you're defending. But the pictures of her bruised skin is there on the front page for you to see.

My point for the post I made which you choose not to see isn't the sacrifice the man made, but that he failed to settle things with her.

If you beat your wife, and after a while you begin to feel bad, hold her hands and apologize to her, it won't cost you anything.

Don't go out there and buy her an expensive material item; and expect that your gift should serve as an apology. It doesn't work that way. In most cases, she would still be holding that grudge against you because you never officially told her you were sorry for what you did to her.

That's exactly what the man did. He sold all he had to send her to the UK without apologizing for what he did. Unfortunately, she was still holding it against him and acted when the opportunity presented itself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:
What predicament is that? You're just everywhere and can't stay in one place. My grandmother inherited my grandfather's properties. How the society views divorce is not the topic. Like i said, you're just jumping everywhere. She could have divorced him when she was in Nigeria if that was the sole reason on her mind. Her decision to do that when she had the upper hand shows more of a class struggle than quest for survival. I won't be surprised if she already has a lover over there.
***Yawn***
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Idaytesj29(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

So he enslaved her and somehow still allowed her to japa to the UK?!

How brilliant!

It was said at a point that he paid the fees
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by spiSeyi: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
The bruises are emotional blasphemy as usual by the daughters of Eve, no sane man would watch his kids being taken away from him like mumu and knowing fully that he might never see them again. So why won't he drag the kids with her which might have led to the bruises undecided
A man who is maltreating his wife won't go to that extent to sponsor his wife abroad. Daughters of Eve aren't worth dying for angry
Meanwhile, when SIMPs are told to always put themselves first before their woman they will call us evil just take a look at this grin.
This is a priceless lesson on never trusting anybody and always putting myself first, the man should have sponsored himself to Jakpa instead of his man. Leave the kids and the wife here in 9ja then send upkeep money to them every month and when the kids are out of secondary school he can then start taking them abroad one by one to join them. The woman's wings would have been broken by then. The devil in Women comes alive whenever they have powers in their hands.
Men learn!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Your English is englishing me sir,would you want me to read your write up horizontally?
Because your English dey one kain
...e ma bi nu sir.
Fiscus105:

This while is deadler than husband, infact she is a serpent, the level of blame I gave the husband reduced wen I read how wide dealt with a man who is father of her children, in future, how will woman stand if occasions call for it.

Did she even think, she can still need her assistant in future.

Woman, u people take decision without thinking twice.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Luckysbab: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Idaytesj29:

It was said at a point that he paid the fees

Makes it all the more curious.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Hezmatosky: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is exactly why the man was beating his wife. Probably the man don see whin. For the woman to act like that, she's very mean. A man won't have such mind against his children mother. If i be the man, very easy for me, give God all the glory, atleast children won't suffer. I will pick up a job quickly as possible, put myself together, turn a new leaf, be a church person, triple my hustle, because she will like to get information about me from friends. Then let's see what happens within 5yrs. I know she will come begging. But then, i will still forgive her

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Their is a woman called Amber Heard.Google her.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by viodemus: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi! undecided

I admit I don't know the details of the case. I no get the brain capacity to understand their issue yet.

Am just saying, that he can be messy if he chooses. I don't know their paperwork vulnerabilities. If he wants to be petty, he can do it in such a way that all of them, including the kids, will be deported. Them go just go villa go rest.

I spoke naively, but this types of blind siding dey mostly vex me, either from the guy or the lady. Equal opportunity perception is how I view these cases.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Some men are anti-japa so they can have the freedom to beat their wives.

To add insult to injury, I'm certain he was beating his wife in front of the kids.

Yes he was! 1Sharon my sister, did you happen to see the original story with all the juicy receipts that Ednut posted in the travel section? If not, check it out—the wife cancelled his sponsorship and Home Office also sent the guy a letter to enjoy the UK until January 1–deportation loading! He hasn’t worked since 2016 and unlike thousands of other Nigerians seeking a job with sponsorship has no UK education or experience so looks like his chance is slim to none:
Does anyone else think that the so-called close family friend is actually his side chick? Someone who knows them insinuated that she is the side chick in one of the receipts.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Adeshinau98: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
He abuse and mistreat her only for him to send her abroad so she can get back at him, you guys must be joking.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hezmatosky:
This is exactly why the man was beating his wife. Probably the man don see whin. For the woman to act like that, she's very mean. A man won't have such mind against his children mother. If i be the man, very easy for me, give God all the glory, atleast children won't suffer. I will pick up a job quickly as possible, put myself together, turn a new leaf, be a church person, triple my hustle, because she will like to get information about me from friends. Then let's see what happens within 5yrs. I [b]know she will come begging. But then, [/b]i will still forgive her
Like seriously?
When there re better option of fine and refined gentlemen abroad?

Lolz!!!

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Calitoscassius(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fake story.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by blackslayer: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Serves the buffoon wife beater right! I hate men that have zero self control and beat on their wife! No real man will raise their hands on any woman. Good on the woman, she served him a nice dish of payback is a bitch**! Deport him! Wife beater ain't no man!

5 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kukutente23: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:

I don't know what is it you're defending. But the pictures of her bruised skin is there on the front page for you to see.

My point for the post I made which you choose not to see isn't the sacrifice the man made, but that he failed to settle things with her.

If you beat your wife, and after a while you begin to feel bad, hold her hands and apologize to her, it won't cost you anything.

Don't go out there and buy her an expensive material item; and expect that your gift should serve as an apology. It doesn't work that way. In most cases, she would still be holding that grudge against you because you never officially told her you were sorry for what you did to her.

That's exactly what the man did. He sold all he had to send her to the UK without apologizing for what he did. Unfortunately, she was still holding it against him and acted when the opportunity presented itself.
Read again the WhatsApp chat and see who is sounding aggressive between the two.
Three pic could be from anywhere. It is not confirmed.
Though i realise going to the UK must be an agreement between the two as a survival strategy and she feels since he's in the UK, she has fulfilled her part.
But to claim he mistreated her as the reason for her behaviour is an obvious lie.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:
I admit I don't know the details of the case. I no get the brain capacity to understand their issue yet. Am just saying, that he can be messy if he chooses. I don't know their paperwork vulnerabilities.
■ If he wants to be petty, he can do it in such a way that all of them, including the kids, will be deported. Them go just go villa go rest. I spoke naively, but this types of blind siding dey mostly vex me.
According to the woman, she too was blindsided by the man when he started using her as a punching bag in the marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/7899243/nigerian-man-stranded-after-wife#126771499

So, you wey you dey vex one side, you sure say you correct so? undecided

2. Nothing petty about him looking for a way to stay and fight for his kids. And no, he can't cause the UK to deport his children and his wife since she already chose divorce from him as the person who entered the UK before all of them. So, not sure why you think he has some sort of power over her that does not exist in reality. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adeshinau98:
He abuse and mistreat her only for him to send her abroad so she can get back at him, you guys must be joking.
Are you for real? No be the same men who abuse and mistreat their women dey go back home every day expecting the same wife to serve them meals without poison in it? Abi, na yesterday dem born you for Nigeria so? undecided

Me wey, when I be pikin, if I fight any of my siblings, I go dey fear say them go waylay me any minute or maybe even give me piss drink. So, you can imagine the audacity of a man who after pummeling his wife expects the same woman to serve him his meals without harm. angry

8 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Wujio: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:
Some men are anti-japa so they can have the freedom to beat their wives.

To add insult to injury, I'm certain he was beating his wife in front of the kids.

Will you keep lwayet dia and go to the kitchen. What do you know about travelling out angry
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:

I admit I don't know the details of the case. I no get the brain capacity to understand their issue yet.

Am just saying, that he can be messy if he chooses. I don't know their paperwork vulnerabilities. If he wants to be petty, he can do it in such a way that all of them, including the kids, will be deported. Them go just go villa go rest.

I spoke naively, but this types of blind siding dey mostly vex me, either from the guy or the lady. Equal opportunity perception is how I view these cases.

How can he get them deported? He can try being petty he doesn’t have any credibility with the British authorities because he is the one who had his visa cancelled due to a documented history of abuse. If he did succeed, it would still backfire because the wife can say that she fears retaliation from him and his family if they are sent back to Nigeria.
The wife worked and got money from her family to travel. The wife also seems to have it all together because she anticipated this—in the other thread Ednut posted receipts with wifey saying husband had been trying to get her to send nude pictures to later blackmail her. I see you said you don’t like the blindsiding but he was definitely trying to find a way to blindside her sooner or later. While he pretended to be smart, the wife kept quiet until the time came to show who was really the smart person in the marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fiscus105(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
Your English is englishing me sir,would you want me to read your write up horizontally?
Because your English dey one kain
...e ma bi nu sir.

Go back I corrected it even before u jumped forward.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nazgul: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Read again the WhatsApp chat and see who is sounding aggressive between the two.
Three pic could be from anywhere. It is not confirmed.
Though i realise going to the UK must be an agreement between the two as a survival strategy and she feels since he's in the UK, she has fulfilled her part.
But to claim he mistreated her as the reason for her behaviour is an obvious lie.
Something was definitely wrong in that marriage. That's very obvious. There was an unsettled grudge the woman was holding against him.

I'm not supporting her in anyway for her actions cos 2 wrongs don't make a right. I just pray they resolve it cos of the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
No need ..I don't like going backward,just fast-forward the reply.
Fiscus105:

Go back I corrected it even before u jumped forward.
Lolx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.