Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51908 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
vickydevoka:
They man is foolish. He should not had sent his wife to the UK the first place. That's y I love igbo men
How did he send her to the UK? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Realguyman1:
■ So u think a man who was violent to his wife over here in Nigeria will be that stupid to send her to UK hoping to join her over there later, abi? A place where he knows very well that women are very much power over men? U ladies should at least be thinking right for once na
How did the man send the woman to the UK though? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sonyad: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOO. This is the k-leg? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

So if you took a childhood picture while you were in Nigeria and you travel go America today, is that your childhood picture a lie?

Like it didn't occur to you that the picture was taken a long time ago, back when they were still living together in Nigeria and he beat her? Does a picture proves that something just recently happened? Abi you nor know watin evidence mean? If thief break enter your house today and scatter everything, and you snap am go show police TOMORROW, shey dem go dey ask you where the thief dey? 😂

It's a picture evidence! Taken in the past.

There are issues with a picture taken a long time ago.
First, bruise could have been from anywhere if u want to go that route. Was there a police report from Nigeria to corroborate that bruise was from him? Or any bruise at all is an evidence of a particular person's wrongdoing? Like I can't give myself a bruise and snap? A police report has to corroborate that bruise

Secondly, if indeed he molested her while in Nigeria and she ran for her dear life. Is he so stupid as to go and meet in the UK to continue? Does it sound reasonable?
When something quacks like a duck, it usually is one.

We do not know the full story. With time, it will be clear

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Peppysco: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Underestimate una ke, when na everyday we dey hear am say make we fear una. Anyone wey underestimate una dey okay with fire.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by caye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Really worried for the children.

The destruction of the black family comes from the destruction of the family unit, through divorce, drugs in the neighborhood, and elimination of a parent through murder, suicide or mass incarceration.

Dr. Cress Welsing outlined for us that to rebuild the black nations , that have been ruined for over 500 yes, we need 2 things:-

1) a strong nuclear family where father and mother are together

2) not more than 2 children, as children are an economic costs, so to speak.

--------++++----------

Pls pray for the children.
It's winter already setting for a broken black family in that god-forsaken UK.

So sad, except God intervenes those children will be eaten alive by the streets: gang wars among black children, mass incarceration or early death.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by justking(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Divorced at airport?
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by MatrixReloaded: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years. Shatap

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.
Criminals element. If you must marry , before u choose whoever know what is it and it's life time. That is why you must make God as a woman your steadfast hold. It's the woman that detects fault in a man before she say I DO... do you women even know the meaning I DO? Will you marry me (Yes/No). It's your fate, Faith, choice, out of millions of suitors. What do you want Woman. What have God not giving curses on Humanity.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by NOwazobia: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
engrchykae:
are you married?
I don't need to be married.

I was birthed and nurtured by a husband and a wife, and there is nothing in marriage I have not experience.

I have also enjoy the privilege of deliberating and resolving issues in it.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Romanoff(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adeshinau98:
He abuse and mistreat her only for him to send her abroad so she can get back at him, you guys must be joking.

He didn't send her abroad. According to the woman's story, her parents and friends funded her move abroad. The man has not held a job since 2016. Her parents even opened a business for him with an office, he squandered the money and kept beating her. He beat her whilst she was 8 months pregnant and beat her till she miscarried a 6 weeks pregnancy.

It's funny how Nairaland refused to post the woman's response with evidences.

8 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by emanobis(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
We.may not actually knw d dept and origin of this issue...but frm what i cn see, there has been a well arranged support group for the lady in question

There has also been an instant judgement passed already on this man (not saying he may be innocent or guilty as alleged until proven otherwise), but i also sense a group of bittered Individuals with different life experiences shouting "Crucify Him" in the background

As for the lady in question, thread carefully coz when the chips are down, this support group will disembark and all d consequences will be a result of your personal decision
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Semaj77(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Only the man and the woman know the true story.

As a naija matter it is easy to make up stories after the fact.

Lovely and very intelligent submission , and as usual the ladies on this thread have let their emotions run amok for a matter they clearly do not have all the facts for.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
sonyad:
There are issues with a picture taken a long time ago.
First, bruise could have been from anywhere if u want to go that route. Was there a police report from Nigeria to corroborate that bruise was from him? Or any bruise at all is an evidence of a particular person's wrongdoing? Like I can't give myself a bruise and snap? A police report has to corroborate that bruise

Secondly, if indeed he molested her while in Nigeria and she ran for her dear life. Is he so stupid as to go and meet in the UK to continue? Does it sound reasonable?
When something quacks like a duck, it usually is one.

We do not know the full story. With time, it will be clear

No, no, no, no. Calm down and don't flip your point on me.

You stance was how the picture evidence is a k-leg because of the seeming impossibility of he beating her from Nigeria, right?

You asked, "did he beat her through the phone?"

If you want to argue where the bruise is from is a different matter. I only show your logic false that he couldn't have beaten her if they were together.

But you'll agree that if they were together and he used to beat her, she could have taken the picture as an evidence to use later, hence why she can post it now.

A police report from an institution that tells you that "we nor dey meddle for husband and wife matter. Na civil matter. Go resolve am for your family?" Abi nor be watin dem dey talk be that? So what's this delusion? Are you not in Nigeria?

Does it sound reasonable? Does it sound reasonable to you too that a woman will collect her children from her husband and have him deported without reason? If the man had the money for travelling, why didn't he sponsor his own self?

I dont understand. Are you saying that some men aren't stupid or irrationally terrible? A man that cheats on his wife still come home and expect her to respect and cook for him.

Are humans not also crassly opportunistic? You're acting as it you don't know dumb men or that men are incapable of being dumb and brazen. They are people that abuse you and still feel entitled to you. Everything about you and in you. Your time, your energy, your resources, your sweat, your devotion, they want it all even while stomping on you. Yes, it's a foolish thought. But he thought it all the way. It's an abuser's playbook and their idea of control. It is exactly the same way a cheating man expects his wife not to cheat on him in turn, that is exactly the reasoning behind this man wanting to eat from whom he's shat on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by theamazonguru(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Let the woman breathe.

She just got the opportunity to breathe well in the UK, she can't afford to let this opportunity slip by.

I wish her well in her future endeavour.

She is not also going to have it smooth in the UK , catering for the kids alone except she already took that into consideration while hatching this plan.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Ten06(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
The man should just find a way to move on with his life. But if she do it to some persons and they go naked in the middle of the night to swear for her that woman own is finished. She will run naked in the street of UK.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by scrupulousblog: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.

Women are very STUPID

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ten06:
The man should just find a way to move on with his life. But if she do it to some persons and they go naked in the middle of the night to swear for her that woman own is finished. She will run naked in the street of UK.
Rubbish!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
descarado:

He was unemployed since 2016 abi 17 so how did she use him?

The report said he sent her abroad, that's one. She used him to bring the kids to her, that's two. I would say that's not the way to get back at someone you claimed you once loved. Over what again? Over "he beat me" which could possibly be a lie
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Ykc2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You people are funny.

There are two claims in this matter-

'I sent her abroad'.

'He abuses me.'

But because the man shared his side first, y'all are assuming he's automatically the right person.

Why don't you believe the second claim is the true, hence, he abused her and so he couldn't have sponsored her travelling.

Infact, it should be the man you're calling out for his absurdity because why will you use your hand and money to send a woman whom you beat abroad? Why not send himself if he has that money?
let me use Tinubu's case as an example do you think yoruba pastors will have supported him with all the forgeries he had if his not a yoruba person, people choose side according to how it suits them,
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
maasoap:
■ The report said he sent her abroad, that's one. She used him to bring the kids to her, that's two. I would say that's not the way to get back at someone you claimed you once loved. Over what again? Over "he beat me" which could possibly be a lie
Where is the report that told you this story of yours? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
caye:
Really worried for the children.

And they're more likely to turn out bad if they continue to live with than man, because according to her narration, the man was always beating her right in the presence of her kids, and the day one of them stepped up to the father to stop beating mummy, he flunged the kid away.

So yeah, wish her well. And I am sure she has a strong support system of friends and family - she'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by MrAgbako: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Those supporting the man should help him with accommodation so he can begin properly fighting his case there in the UK. The woman does not want him living with her and also filed for divorce — this is, of course, assuming their marriage is registered in the courts. So long as the marriage is registered in the courts — not traditional marriage — all he can work for is to be allowed to stay in the UK and maybe fight for custody of his kids. If their union was a traditional one, then he should probably find ways to get money from his supporters to return to Nigeria. undecided

LoL
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ykc2:
let me use Tinubu's case as an example do you think yoruba pastors will have supported him with all the forgeries he had if his not a yoruba person, people choose side according to how it suits them,

What does this have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by MrAgbako: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.
lol

1 Like

Men need to be wise
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sangresan(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter 5 mins read

Friends defend Nigerian lady who ‘divorced’ her husband at Airport in London upon arrival

The dramatic case of a Nigerian man, Henry Osah, who arrived in the United Kingdom with his kids to reunite with his wife but was dumped at the airport by the wife who only took the kids with her is continuing to generate reactions.

Even as the lady in question has spoken up to defend her actions, a number of her friends are also speaking up in her defence.

At least one of the friends, Peace Obule, felt so strongly about the case that he prayed that the man would be deported back to Nigeria, adding that even then it would not be enough for what he did to his wife when she was with him in Nigeria.

The story was broken on an online community for Nigerians in the UK by a lady with the Twitter handle @jayydubby.

She wrote:

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥.”

Letter from the Home Office to the estranged husband. He must leave by January next year unless he finds a job.
Many netizens reacted to the post with cynicism, insisting that the marriage must have broken down before now for a woman to take that action.

JayDubby responded:

“For those saying it’s unbelievable, these are some of their chats before he travelled. They never quarrelled. She feigned happiness and was even asking which soup he would like to eat.
A Twitter user with the handle @tiffanyibeh responded with some venom, accusing JayDubby of not telling the whole truth.

She wrote: “A family friend of yours ?? And you want to say you Donno how he beats up his wife back in Nigeria?? He’s been beating her up for years!! And coming to the UK was her chance of getting freedom! She did what she did just to be with her kids again!”

When JayyDubby tried to rubbish her version of events, @tiffanyibeh responded:

“Do u want to see evidence of bruises? Do you want to listen to some recordings?? Long before he came those evidences got to the police already! Are you also aware he tried to hurt her at the airport again too My dear you are no family friend if u donno this story.”

@Jayydubby again wrote: “Lol. So that idea of her going to the airport in clutches was because of this?”

@tiffanyibeh: “She broke her leg! Evidence dey!!! No dey cap!!!”

@tiffanyibeh: “If you say you are a family friend and you don’t know this story then you are a liar! If you are not married yet may you marry a man like him.

Everyone is very much aware of how he hits his wife, down to his siblings and parents and they keep saying he’d change for years now! My dear you’d do exactly what she did if you were in her shoes.

Another friend @peaceobule also spoke up. He wrote:

“This Family friend named Henry Osah is a serial wife-beater and a manipulative husband. I’m deliberately not getting involved with this but if I’m pushed I will share receipts of his wickedness. Your family friend deserves everything that came to him. I hope he is deported to Nigeria.

How can Henry Osah use the kids as a bargaining chip with his wife. She struggled to go to the UK and since then you have held her to ransom. You deprived her access to the kids because you said if she doesn’t also help you to the UK, she wouldn’t see her kids.

The matter long.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/04/friends-defend-nigerian-lady-who-divorced-her-husband-at-airport-in-london-upon-arrival/

Naija. Una don start with cooked stories again abi.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Stop sterotyping**Women**
smasher1:

Women do worse. They even claim to have been beaten by their husband with evidence when such never happened. I'm speaking from experience. Only God would reward everyone and not a media trial which women do to get sympathy.
Not every woman does that.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by macjurek(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Well this case wear trouser and skit together but to be warn is better to be armed.

Men sending your wife's abroad be very careful Woman now Wolf-ma, remember Karma today dey come later guys.

So many cases of Nigerian men divorced or abandoned after spending so much on the wives they pick up from villages and helmet, because of their children whaoooooh.

Fellow men be wise and very sensitive in this matter......
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:
Fountainofyouth....

This is for you

You're becoming a stalker abi what's your problem? There are pictorial evidences on other social media that the husband was an abusive man so what exactly are you implying?

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
macjurek:
Well this case wear trouser and skit together but to be warn is better to be armed. Men sending your wife's abroad be very careful Woman now Wolf-ma, remember Karma today dey come later guys. So many cases of Nigerian men divorced or abandoned after spending so much on the wives they pick up from villages and helmet, because of their children whaoooooh. Fellow men be wise and very sensitive in this matter......
Which man send which woman abroad? Where did he get money to spend after loosing his job in 2016 and running business wey dem help am set up into the ground, according to his wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Luckysbab: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nahunger:

Simple as ABC
women don't love, they are attracted and once you lose that source of attraction they leave you for another man, with very very flimsy and funny excuse for their actions

ATTRACTED is the word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by engrchykae(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
NOwazobia:
I don't need to be married.

I was birthed and nurtured by a husband and a wife, and there is nothing in marriage I have not experience.

I have also enjoy the privilege of deliberating and resolving issues in it.
if you are not married,there are certain things that concerns marriage that you can never understand.
No matter how brilliant you are in your department in the university,you can never write an exam in another department and pass without "taking their lectures completely"
I hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by crystalmoon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Start what exactly Sir... did you even see where she started from... and this will be the first time I posted a Bible verse on NL
Stop parroting the constitution of Israel with regards to the modern world

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.