Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32589 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by dalass(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come

Ladies are smarter than their male counterparts... What they may not have in terms of raw physical strength, they make up for in brains and getting solutions grin
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Sirchiboy: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Error401:
okay

God bless you for putting a smile on her face.
Hope to benefit from you one day
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by AceRoyal: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

How much for wheelbarrow?

Drop your account details as well

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by pooozeee(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Most times when you feel very comfortable at your comfort zone, There would be a sack at work place and that is a blessing in disguise

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by blacksam01: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2023
spiSeyi:
You just escaped the corporate slavery called salary work, 11,500 profit is massive for a starter meaning that you earn more than large numbers of Nigerian salary earners daily pay undecided (11k *30= 333k) Even fresh graduate medical doctors don't earn up to that after a tedious day at work.
Congrats once again, I am inspired by your courage mam cool

11500 is not her profit, rather its her sales for the day

8 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by blacksam01: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
can you please support me with 50k to start indomie snack business in my school?

one thing at a time.....go to skl fess

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by AceRoyal: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Thank you very much sir
I have received it
May the good Lord continue to bless you and enrich your pocket..
This new week will favour you sir

I will drop the picture of the wheelbarrow when I get it today

Let me support your business with this small token!

I pray you find good success and become very big sooner than you expect.

11 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2023
SMJay:
Let's talk what are the ideas.

Yes good to talk about so that it remains fresh in my memory. I am a very technical person, so I understand assembly of electronics. I was heading my department before something hit the company and everything was taking away. We bring electronics from China, assemble and sell. Now, I want to start doing the same thing from Ali both finished and unfinished products but capital is no where to be found even common 200k. I got a teaching job because I like physics and science too much but I don't understand how 50k finishes within one week though, I have dependants I think thats why. Now, I said let me take this teachings to Facebook and blogs but to even get camera stand, white boards and mic no way. I just don't understand the forces behind the stagnation sha. I need to bring the tech stuffs from Ali cheaply, assemble them, explain the process on YouTube, Facebook and tiktok, explain the science behind it, and how to DIY, then sell them as finished product and post my videos online but one big demon is just holding me backwards by making sure pocket is empty, procrastination, excuse upon excuse. Na God hand I dey sha... A lot of financial mistakes when the going was good. If you a tech person like me, you can buy my idea. Power banks, solar street lights, TV boxes are all cheap in China. Compare the prices in jumia you will see very big differences. You will even make more if you DO IT Yourself. My dream is to change the narrative about science and tech in Nigeria and Africa. We are lagging behind too much for no reason and I know the fault is from school curriculum. I will change that, so help me God.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
can you please support me with 50k to start indomie snack business in my school?
Don't let me disgrace you here Husseina. Better respect yourself. undecided.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by spiSeyi: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2023
blacksam01:

That is impressive and I am sure that she will make at least 4-5k as profit, she will have her freedom and make more money undecided .

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

That story seems made up like another one of these nairaland sob stories to gain the sympathy of nairalanders who genuinely want to give or show off so they can cash out.
Check his profile and see how he has tried to reach front page with that another version of his not been paid salary sob story before.
I've seen that moniker several times on this site notoriously begging.

Thanks. Doesnt validate reasons he shouldnt get help. The country is hard. We should me.emphateic so we have less suicide cases on our hands as a society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.

Gtbank
Adam H

https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture
Abubakar Kabir what happened to all the money you got on this thread yesterday or you opened this thread for the sole purpose of cashing out like the OP of this thread right?
Better pray your story is legit and I don't find loopholes in them cause I will disgrace you on the family and crime section if it's not.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
AceRoyal:

9166190647 Palmpay Olayiwola Abisola
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2023
AceRoyal:

The wheelbarrow is 34k
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Thanks. Doesnt validate reasons he shouldnt get help. The country is hard. We should me.emphateic so we have less suicide cases on our hands as a society
If you want to give your money to him you are free.
I'm also posting this for those who might be tempted to give their hard earned money to this likely fraud. The country being hard doesn't mean you should scam others.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2023
greggng:

That line of business is not profitable ...Nigerians are hungry ..any business in the food industry is profitable...just know how to cook good food ...or sell raw food ...people most eat no matter the condition. People have gotv or dstv to watch movies . Some have Netflix on phone to watch movies ...who will be buying your movie .?

People are buying it here sir
We sell a movie for 300/350naira
Not everyone use GOtv ,startimes and DStv
I have been selling in local areas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
ok great thanks for this wonderful advice

Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.

Gtbank
Adam H

https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

Sent you the little i can. You have need for a mentor who will train you in life. Not just a poor work situation. Go and find yourself a good mentor. Do all you can until you find one. Use your weekends to find social circles to connect with, in this search you will find good soil to plant yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2023
blacksam01:

That's just the sales I made for that day not the profit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

If you want to give your money to him you are free.
I'm also posting this for those who might be tempted to give their hard earned money to this likely fraud. The country being hard doesn't mean you should scam others.

Rest
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ManspaceBarber(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2023
What an inspiring story as a week starter smiley
Keep going!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2023
udemzyudex:
I hope he paid you your 4months salary before you leave.
Not paid yet
I went there with my sister and she has promise to pay part of the salary,
I have moved on with my life

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

9166190647 Palmpay Olayiwola Abisola
You don't have another traditional bank bearing this your details. I can't transfer to opay and palmpay cause they are mostly used to propagate fraud. Drop a traditional bank bearing your name and I'll see what I can put later

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Rest
You must be joking. This conversation with you is over, have a nice day.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You must be joking. This conversation with you is over, have a nice day.

You're a kid. I never begged for your attention or counsel at all. Did i ?

Stop the pull people down attitude. It will get you nowhere in lfie.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Not paid yet
I went there with my sister and she has promise to pay part of the salary,
I have moved on with my life

Dont go back to that woman. Close that chapter of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You don't have another traditional bank bearing this your details. I can't transfer to opay and palmpay cause they are mostly used to propagate fraud. Drop a traditional bank bearing your name and I'll see what I can put later
The other account I have sir is GTBank and it's been long I use it
I don't have the ATM
221210053 Olaniyan A.... You can send to this acct sir
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
AceRoyal:

Let me support your business with this small token!

I pray you find good success and become very big sooner than you expect.

Received with thanks
God bless you abundantly sir
You will not labour in vain

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

The other account I have sir is GTBank and it's been long I use it
I don't have the ATM
221210053 Olaniyan A.... You can send to this acct sir
I can't transfer to a traditional bank account that doesn't bear the same name with your palmpay for security reasons aunty because of security reasons. Drop that one so you can get a new ATM card in the bank from the money put in it. It has to bear the same name with your palmpay so I don't send amiss. you understand?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Chetas81(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
DaHrNn0001:
I believe this is a journey that would turn out being productive... Stay focused,never relent and more importantly PRAY... It's just a matter of time.
women factors, love for women can killed business
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I can't transfer to a traditional bank account that doesn't bear the same name with your palmpay for security reasons aunty because of security reasons. Drop that one so you can get a new ATM card in the bank from the money put in it. It has to bear the same name with your palmpay so I don't send amiss. you understand?
I don't trust that girl I swear check her well bro. But I wish u could help me with wat you intend to give her sir I swear I just need. 50k to start small food indomie business in my school sir
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Sir,this is the account that i have been using
I only have opay and Palmpay
The GTB that bears my name is dormant and I can't receive money there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.