Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32819 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@BronzeTiger
@Wujio just called me using 09048920665. I assure you under God that if you are the person behind abisolababe you will never go unpunished for scamming and trying to scam more good-spirited individuals of their hard-earned monies.

I don't have any connection with anyone on Nairaland..
For those quoting that wujio is the owner of this handle, you have to fear God..
You are using this against me, I don't have any connection with anyone on Nairaland.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
@abisolababe, if you are who you claim to be, scan your NIN and WAEC result and send to me. Do it privately. If I confirm your identity I SHALL support you handsomely. Kindly don't doctore any of this document. I'll know if you do.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I don't have any connection with anyone on Nairaland..
For those quoting that wujio is the owner of this handle, you have to fear God..
You are using this against me, I don't have any connection with anyone on Nairaland.

God will fight for you. Hold your peace. This storm will pass
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

Frankly speaking. The @Wujio guy just called me. I wonder what he's afraid of or trying to prove. We shall see to it. I am reporting this 09048920665 right away. He called me using this above phone number

Anyone can create an account with any gender. It's not possible to know for sure who the moniker belongs to without further information. He runs that shit.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisola if people can hate you so much because of jealousy dont underestimate what they will do with your physical info like NIN. dont post anything.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@BronzeTiger
@Wujio just called me using 09048920665. I assure you under God that if you are the person behind abisolababe you will never go unpunished for scamming and trying to scam more good-spirited individuals of their hard-earned monies.
He's shameless.
There has to be no peace for scammers. No peace.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

He's shameless.
There has to be no peace for scammers. No peace.

You started rhis accusation. From today what you did to this girl will be done to you and your desecndants ten times fold. This isnt a curse. This evil seed you have sown will yield its fruits for you to eat off in the day of your great need.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

God will judge you. If you post my number and so what ? You asked for my connection to Abisola and i claled to give you your answer. Rather than turn in repentance that you did wrong you started forming macho on me. You are shameless
Why are you defending the scammer if you're not her. Why?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@abisolababe, if you are who you claim to be, scan your NIN and WAEC result and send to me. Do it privately. If I confirm your identity I SHALL support you handsomely. Kindly don't doctore any of this document. I'll know if you do.

Scan? In a digital world where anyone can edit information to support their identity, scammers can easily create fake profiles and manipulate online data, making it challenging to distinguish between genuine and fraudulent information.

This charade is bursted.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You started rhis accusation. From today what you did to this girl will be done to you and your desecndants ten times fold. This isnt a curse. This evil seed you have sown will yield its fruits for you to eat off in the day of your great need.
You must be a very big fool. So what curse should i place on you for enabling scam?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Ok sir
That Kekereawo is my surname
I prefer to use Olayiwola which is my father's name most times..

I have stopped using the other name but the issue is I use Kekereawo for BVN
I can send you the screenshot of my old bank account for proof..
No screenshot. Just send the account number

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You must be a very big fool. So what curse should i place on you for probably enabling scam?

When Jesus was killed those who falsely accised him were behaving in this same manner. You will weep heavily with great regret when your moment of retribution comes
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Ginaz(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
cheesy

I don't know what to say. grin
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:

No problem
I will do that for you sir
I will send my ND result to use as well sir.
I did my ND at Crown Polytechnic..
How do I contact you privately
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Ginaz(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

No problem
I will do that for you sir
I will send my ND result to use as well sir.
I did my ND at Crown Polytechnic..
How do I contact you privately

why don't you post your bank account so all these would end?

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Coolsat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is funny, if she can't come out very clear it'll be to her advantage. I just Dy burst 😂😂😂😂
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Coolsat:
This is funny, if she can't come out very clear it'll be to her advantage. I just Dy burst 😂😂😂😂

Come out for what ? How many people on the entire forum come out for anything. Did anyone who contributed money to ehr complain. Are we complaining ?

The people who contributed are not complaining sgould you not discern then that the ones attacking her are doing it because of envy ?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Protect your hard-earned money and avoid falling prey to scam syndicates. Steer clear of any manipulative explanations to further exploit your generosity.

They are coming with different plans
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@BronzeTiger

How did he contacted you?
I don't see your number on your page and why out of everyone, you are the one he contacted.

BronzeTiger be careful, the scam syndicate will use their other accounts to try and whitewash this accusations, they will likely pretend to be on your side while whitewashed the OP.

I don't know think we asked for NIN, what was asked was for the OP should provide traditional bank bearing the same details with her palmpay, that is all

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ginaz:

why don't you post your bank account so all these would end?

She should post bank account number instead of this certificate or Results. It is obvious signs of diverting attention to another thing
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

I don't see your number on your page and why out of everyone, you are the one he contacted.

BronzeTiger be careful, the scam syndicate will use their other accounts to try and whitewash this accusations, they will likely pretend to be on your side while whitewashed the OP.

I don't know think we asked for NIN, what was asked was for the OP should provide traditional bank bearing the same details with her palmpay, that is all

Good observations. That guy operates number of monikers

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

What a generation of godlessness

Shame on you. Your conscience will judge you later. I wont reply you. You will get your dues by your own hands and deeds
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

This is a small thing. Some have even given me death threats after I exposed them. Since I was scammed of close to 50k last year. I've prayed to God to give me the strength to expose as many scams as I possibly can.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

This is a small thing. Some have even given me death threats after I exposed them. Since I was scammed of close to 50k last year. I've prayed to God to give me the strength to expose as many scams as I possibly can.

50k. Low baller. Is 50k money enough for me to want to scam anyone. Bring your police my compnay financial statement that reflects my earnings over ten years is avaialble. You will see if One Million is money to me if you xan bring your goons to xome to me in person
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

50k. Low baller. Is 50k money enough for me to want to scam anyone. Bring your police my compnay financial statement that reflects my earnings over ten years is avaialble. You will see if One Million is money to me if you xan bring your goons to xome to me in person
So why are you defending scammers? Femi otedola.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

So why are you defending scammers? Femi otedola.

As the righteousness of God and His ambassador on earth, it is my unyielding dity to defend the righteoues weak. Period
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

As the righteousness of God and His ambassador on earth, it is my unyielding dity to defend the righteoues weak. Period
Despite all the proofs of him/her being a scammer given?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

What a generation of godlessness

Shame on you. Your conscience will judge you later. I wont reply you. You will get your dues by your own hands and deeds

Crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Despite all the proofs of him/her being a scammer given?

The HolySpirit i submit to can never deceive me. So long as The HolySpirit prompted me to give her, i dont need any proofs. And she isnt a scammer because she is in a place amd position of need
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

Crying more than the bereaved

Guikt tripping me wont work. Youre way not in my league
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Guikt tripping me wont work. Youre way not in my league

Of course, you are right. I cannot be a scammer to survive.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
How did you get that hubez guy's number?
Wujio:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.