Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32818 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Coolsat(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Which kain wahala is this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

Crying more than the bereaved
Thank you. You have been a great help in uncovering this people today. God bless you.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Despite all the proofs of him/her being a scammer given?

That dude is the scammer, everything he is doing is called "bluffing" him acting rich and always the first to tell you how important and rich he is because he want to create an illusion about himself so you won't suspect him.

That guy he called and say he transact up to 3M business with, let him come and say something or he is doing all this knowing the likelihood of the person coming here is zero.

Or is it him randomly calling someone of owing him 50$ to try create another scenario of him been rich and can't be the scammer.

Everything he has been doing is bluffing, that dude don't have any chi chi.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ginaz:

why don't you post your bank account so all these would end?
I have posted my account number
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

That dude is the scammer, everything he is doing is called "bluffing" him acting rich and always the first to tell you how important and rich he is because he want to create an illusion about himself so you won't suspect him.

That guy he called and say he transact up to 3M business with, let him come and say something or he is doing all this knowing the likelihood of the person not coming here is zero.

Or is it him randomly calling someone of owing him 50$ to try create another scenario of him been rich and can't be the scammer.

Don't mind the fool aunty. Why people would just sit down and plan on duping people day by day honestly beats my information.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
How did you get that hubez guy's number?

Ofcourse I scammed his number. Smh. Go and learn from your sisters Oyindidi. I am grossly dissappinted in you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

That guy he called and say he transact up to 3M business with, let him come and say something or he is doing all this knowing the likelihood of the person coming here is zero.

And when you were in oanic mode almost losing your Three Million, whos counsel did you follow to bail out of the situation. God will judge you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ThugOfWar: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger.:

This is a small thing. Some have even given me death threats after I exposed them. Since I was scammed of close to 50k last year. I've prayed to God to give me the strength to expose as many scams as I possibly can.

Do you have the person's account number
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Rhimat(f): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
I need help too I'm rearing fishes and our transformer has been stolen now I need money to buy fuel to pump water for them.sad.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Wujio:

Ofcourse I scammed his number. Smh. Go and learn from your sisters Oyindidi. I am grossly dissappinted in you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

And when you were in oanic mode almost losing your Three Million, whos counsel did you follow to bail out of the situation. God will judge you

Please and please stop bringing dollars matter here, I have already made up my mind to sell it and just wanted to know nairalanders opinion not that your comments determine what I wanted to do already
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by DesChyko: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:
Let me quote some of those who commented on the first two pages, let them see who this OP truly is.
cc: steeltrust, lavylilly, DaHrNn0001, dawnomike, DesChyko, Benki003, gidjah, EconFinance

AHH 😲

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
grin

Na yourself you shame. The shame wey you push me I just dey feel bad for you. You don't know what you've done. Till I come abraka next year in person angry
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Please and please stop bringing dollars matter here, I have already made up my mind to sell it and just wanted to know nairalanders opinion not that your comments determine what I wanted to do already

Nigerians and ingratitude. You are a shame to woman/femalehood
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

How did he contacted you?
I don't see your number on your page and why out of everyone, you are the one he contacted.

BronzeTiger be careful, the scam syndicate will use their other accounts to try and whitewash this accusations, they will likely pretend to be on your side while whitewashed the OP.

I don't know think we asked for NIN, what was asked was for the OP should provide traditional bank bearing the same details with her palmpay, that is all
It's a little thing how he got my number. He searched my name online. I am waiting for him
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ThugOfWar: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

Obviously a scam.
Chopped me 10k this early Monday morning with the nice story.
After this one, I have lock down finally on ever giving money on this forum. I will advice others to do the same.

Cc Wujio Abisolababe

Let me give you an advice. I will like to have you know if you don't transfer the 10k back to this man, I already have your posted information and I am prepared to send it to EFCC and some other people working with security agencies and tag them on this thread.

You can take this as a joke.

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
How did you get that hubez guy's number?
Annie it's a little thing. He searched HUBEZNIGERIA. You too can search. I am not hidden and I will use my contact on him.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
What's wrong with you sir? you're beginning to sound abnormal.so I m staying at abraka?
Wujio:

Na yourself you shame. The shame wey you push me I just dey feel bad for you. You don't know what you've done. Till I come abraka next year in person angry
You can aswell assumed I m tinubu's side chick.

Abeg rest!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
ThugOfWar:

Cc Wujio Abisolababe

Let me give you an advice. I will like to have you know if you don't transfer the 10k back to this man, I already have your posted information and I am prepared to send it to EFCC and some other people working with security agencies and tag them on this thread.

You can take this as a joke.

War accepted. You have my phone number. Now, whatever the clap back that transpires in the aftermath of this war, you brought it upon yourself. We are not in a zoon but in a country of law and order. I know the law and will wirld it to my use.

Please be fast. Im waiting

If you evwr back down from this war, it will mever be well with you. Lets leave virtual world and do real battle. Challenge accepted

Of you can defeat me, make.i bend
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Are you also kunleweb?
Wujio:

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Are you also kunkeeeb?

Go away. You have shamed.me
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
@Wujio I pray you are clean in all of this. @abisolababe pray that you are not a scam.

@BronzeTiger I wish to seek your cooperation in legally unravelling the persons behind the monikers...
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@Wujio I pray you are clean in all of this. @abisolababe pray that you are not a scam.

@BronzeTiger I wish to seek your cooperation in legally unravelling the persons behind the monikers...

Get lost infinitely
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisola dont worry. Let your mind be at rest. If anyone wants to say they raise 5 Million for police matter. I will double it
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@abisolababe, if you are who you claim to be, scan your NIN and WAEC result and send to me. Do it privately. If I confirm your identity I SHALL support you handsomely. Kindly don't doctore any of this document. I'll know if you do.

I'm now at home sir, how can I send those details to you just to clear myself

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
This life sha,I don't know ,I Just stumbled on this thread and kept on reading until I saw a receipt fresh organic from (wujio or whatever),Mr Samuel you should be ashamed of yourself , honestly I have been in this forum for long and truth be told there are good people but you see this Wujio guy (Samuel ,fresh organic bla bla that uses sterling)is a very callous and heartless human being ....,I am still typing

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
This life sha,I don't know ,I Just stumbled on this thread and kept on reading until I saw a receipt fresh organic from (wujio or whatever),Mr Samuel you should be ashamed of yourself , honestly I have been in this forum for long and truth be told there are good people but you see this Wujio guy (Samuel ,fresh organic bla bla that uses sterling)is a very callous and heartless human being ....,I am still typing

Let's do it this way since you continue to claim offense.. Give me your city and state and.i.will.come.present myself to the divisional.police headquarters at the area and you can present your case against me. Let's do this January ending Felix
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Mr Samuel I am really ashamed of you (Wujio)nairalanders there is a thread on vacancy section when someone talked about farm land that needs workers with accomodationand feeding twice a day that got busted and he ran away ,if any of you saw it he is the same person bearing Wujio now .I am still typing .

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
Mr Samuel I am really ashamed of you (Wujio)nairalanders there is a thread on vacancy section when someone talked about farm land that needs workers with accomodationand feeding twice a day that got busted and he ran away ,if any of you saw it he is the same person bearing Wujio now .I am still typing .

Let's do it this way since you continue to claim offense.. Give me your city and state and.i.will.come.present myself to the divisional.police headquarters at the area and you can present your case against me. Let's do this January ending Felix

I am here. You have my.full attention and you have the floor. Anything I do you wrong declare it here and also open a case at the police station at your area. I will.come.to.you any city and state you are currently

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
He is a very callous and wicked man ,uses God's name in Vain to perpetuate evil,i worked for him and some colleagues ,we slept on the floor that he claimed is a decent accomodation,he will give u meal not befitting for a normal human being ,he will cajole u with salary he does not have to pay ,to even pay for pumping water he can't,very inhumane bastard that claims he has partners or people he scams abroad,why did you change your moniker ?you too old and matured for this ,well you should be banned totally ,one day God go slap that your mouth when you they use call He name .I am still typing.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dear Seun Osewa,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent surge in scam cases on the Nairaland forum. I believe you are aware of these incidents, and I want to emphasize the importance of conducting thorough background checks on all moderators before assigning them any tasks.

I am particularly troubled by the recent Abisolababe thread that made it to the front page without proper verification of the user's background and information. Nairalanders have a high level of trust in the information presented on the front page, and the failure to verify Abisola's credibility has resulted in financial losses for some members of our community.

To the best of my knowledge, some of your moderators are not actively engaged in their duties and may not be adequately qualified for their positions. I urge you to carefully evaluate the performance of all moderators and ensure that they are meeting the necessary standards.

I understand that maintaining a large forum like Nairaland can be challenging, but I believe that implementing stricter screening processes for moderators is crucial to safeguarding the integrity of the platform and protecting our members from potential harm.

I hope you will take my concerns seriously and take the necessary steps to address these issues.

Regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
He is a very callous and wicked man ,uses God's name in Vain to perpetuate evil,i worked for him and some colleagues ,we slept on the floor that he claimed is a decent accomodation,he will give u meal not befitting for a normal human being ,he will cajole u with salary he does not have to pay ,to even pay for pumping water he can't,very inhumane bastard that claims he has partners or people he scams abroad,why did you change your moniker ?you too old and matured for this ,well you should be banned totally ,one day God go slap that your mouth when you they use call He name .I am still typing.

Oga Defamation is easy. Give me.your city and state let me come to the police station there and let's do this physically.

I scam.people abroad. Did my business partners contact you?

I owe you salary. Is there anyone who worked with me and I didn't pay salary intact ?

Yes my business got cash strapped because of Emefieles financial policies during the election. Yes. I agree and accept. Was I the only business person in the country who's business suffered issues as a result of the cash crisis.

Yes. I house my team in a two bedroom of four tenants. When the others refuse to pay for water pumping how is it my sole responsibility. Jealousy will always lead to defamation. Defamed me all you want. I am used to it.

It is easy to defamed people only because of the assumption of getting away with it. Drop your location I will come there and you can file any case against me

If I did you any wrong even one, state it here and also open a police case ahead I am.coming to your base. Even if it's Warri

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Massive Recruitment At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.