Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria (21956 Views)

An Amazing Beachfront Estate With Title Documentation C Of O +2348167350289 / Dry Land With Title Document At Abraham Adesanya / Land Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Ajah @N5m Promo(Royal Flex Estate With Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by Localemperor: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Just a tip of how empty the unfortunate tribe you came out from is and you're here already showing all the signs of a typical psychiatric patient ! What if I had gone full throttle on your useless tribe;ijaw slaves with no enviable history ? Trust me,you don't want me to say what I know about your tribe ! You go commit suicide,walahi !Lol,I hope a psychiatric facility is not far from wherever hole you crawled out from !

Oya,sing for me again ; "e pan am,e pain am,e pain am",lol ! It's so obvious,you don't have what it takes to do this with me and that's why I have not fully engaged you. Otherwise,I would have descended on you so heavily that you might consider deactivating your account here ! Kiddo,trust me,you're such a featherweight; a sucker punch ! Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there.

You won't get a response from me again on the subject matter. You're slower even than than the slowpoke,the lowest of all low. I can't deal !

E PAIN AM grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin wink grin wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by nony43(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
deji17:

I will not argue with a shameless fool.

Swine.
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by Namigotalktru: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
One thing the ignoramus from the South East will do is find ignorant ways of twisting simple data.

As if all your men are not having multiple bast ards and concubines so obviously polygamy is not the reason why you refuse to allow your women own anything.

This shows how people treat their women. And the abusive controlling ways of the SE is why their women are crawling begging for men from every other tribe. Big shame. Western education obviously failed you.

NE is progressive and has always been NW women are not waiting for anyone’s permission to build their futures. Bravo!
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by tishbite42: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
HBB1:

And so...?

What does that prove?
That the 'tribalist' Yorubas allowed your sons to head some of their institutions whilst that was not reciprocated?

Or does it prove you you had the first well educated Nigerians in the Country?
No tribalist allowed anything
The British handed over to capable brains and hands
Live with that
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by HBB1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
tishbite42:

No tribalist allowed anything
The British handed over to capable brains and hands
Live with that

Is that how they choose VCs in your Village.

Someone just handsover to another person?

A Council does not vote?
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by 2elliot: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2023
Luckysbab:

We know their fathers train them to be able to attract higher bride price and spousal benefits extended to their siblings.

Stop playing.
Go to the civil service, banks and several corporate settings, you will see a sizable number of Igbo women working. Do they look like they are oppressed by their igbo men? Igbo women are the most vocal among the Nigerian feminist group. Do they look like oppressed people to you?
Last election, agbado miscreants judge every fresh lady as an Igbo woman. What does that tell you if they were really oppressed? Igbo men treat their women better than any group in Nigeria.
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by Uchek(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2023
Insightful analysis!

PHIPEX:
There is a close relationship between this stats and Divorce rate. The higher the divorce rate, the higher the potential for a woman to own a property IN HER OWN NAME. Why should my wife own a property in her own name if we are happily married, the least is co-ownership of property between the husband and the wife.

It also relates to the high rate of polygamy, women have higher tendency to own property in their own name if the husband is polygamous. In that case each wife tries to secure the future of their own children. Statistically, South East is least in polygamy in Nigeria because of the influence of Christianity, so their women will be the least in owning landed property in their own names.

1 Like

Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by AdisaOwala: 9:56pm On Jan 31
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

Damn! No wonder Amaka and Ngozi desperately grip my waist with yamlegs during kerewa.

Who wants to drink corpse water or fight with in-laws over inheritance? undecided

Lmao

grin

This man - wetin igbos do you sef?
Re: Statistics Of Women Per Region Who Own A House With Title In Nigeria by AdisaOwala: 7:43am On Feb 11
ogaontop:

I doubt if some of you guys actually went to school, is inheritance the only means of ownership? Is it even the major means of making money and investing Or are you a kid? I think Nairaland should have age limit checks before registration!
Igbo women make money, invest with their husband or buy in their children's name

Haha

E be like say the comment pain you well well...
grin

Guy - what that bros said is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"As A Guy You Should Already Own A House At 21" - Slay Queen / EXECUTIVE BATHROOM NEEDS HERE WITH PICTURES / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.