Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony (67622 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by stano2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Add ur sister
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by MYKELDAYO(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
SNEFF:
All these on top pvssy with how many body count ?
If she is virgin then she is worth it.
she is not a virgin i know her..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by NorthernersSuck: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yeah this thing happened in my own town, the young man is my friend, doing his lovely business in Onitsha. Congrats to you my friend Nnaji

1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Sirianese: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhP28Rw2vc?si=7VhiMbs58iv8pm_e

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony

Make she show us when the guy dey pound her tohtoh in the other room
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Cassandraloius: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Any which way, happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Khastro(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhP28Rw2vc?si=7VhiMbs58iv8pm_e

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony

IS SHE A VIRGIN?
First question, before i address the needless publicity
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Dexy4yah(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Originalsly: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
I just hope the guy will have enough money to maintain her looks ... bleaching maintenance cost is going through the roof.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Pauliaette(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
E no try?
I mean for only the introduction?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by pansophist(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
richeeyo:
Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs

Whats wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Quodseverismete: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
I see plenty sweetener, na sacrifice them wan do?
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Youngkaro45: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
All these for a lady that will still give you bastard? grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by NorthernersSuck: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Youngkaro45:
All these for a lady that will still give you bastard? grin

Back to the sender, Yoruba Muslim man

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Okwyjesus(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
TradingGod:
women generally loves public validation

It gives them the sens of belonging undecided

Na so. Is like you studied WOMANOLOGY in your Masters

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by UptownVibes(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Some guys are just too foolish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by skj1377(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lucky you. Wish you happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Chemlite: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
The roof & building only is enough to tell the kind of family!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
verifiablefacts:

Partner! This word is becoming common this days.

They use the word Partner but don't behave like partners.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by haphizz57(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
My question is (WHO DISVIRGIN YOU, WETIN HE BUY) ?
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by gratefulheart(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Liability girls....

richeeyo:
Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Vixlot: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Senseless comments from up to down.

Why some people think they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives is what I don't get. If you chose to hide your life inside the cave, not any bodys business and if someone else chooses to expose everything about them, it's still no body's business. It doesn't make you better than them.

If your life is worth talking about you won't hesitate to do so. Only those whose lifes is nothing to write home about hide it to the last of their breath. Still, ko kan aye.

You be mumunatu, since she refused to keep it private, people have the right to their opinions

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Ishilove: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is ridiculous. Some families turn this bride list thing to a sort of poverty alleviation programme

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Ttipsy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Her family should start a mini mart

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Sleekfingers: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
In this 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by joseph1832(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ishilove:
This is ridiculous. Some families turn this bride list thing to a sort of poverty alleviation programme
all the more reason why the men, after paying such hefty sum, always have this irrefutable belief that they own the bride. After all, the bride didn't pay squat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by DaveHarry(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
3rd-hand
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by PayEscrow: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
bride for sale.. sold
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Chimezie198(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
If not for the topic, one would think it's a shop with varieties of goods on display.

I hope peace of mind is guaranteed.. na the Koko be that o.. marriage no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
richeeyo:

Broke man don drop quote
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Creditalerts: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Only a Virgin deserves these items

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by CSTRR: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
I still have not gotten over an audio I heard on Twitter where one useless man was banging a woman furiously.

And the useless woman was saying "na person wife you dey fuckkk like dis, toto wey another man pay for".

That was traumatic.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.