Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony (67659 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by HRtechnique: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2023
pansophist:

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be a housewife. As far as she understands what it means to be a wife, and will carry her duty with grace, a woman can choose to be just a housewife, and it's not just good, it's honorable.

Not every woman is ambitious, and lots of women are working because they can't trust men enough to be financially dependent on them.

Looks to me like there’s everything wrong with a woman wanting to be a housewife. It's almost called being lazy and having an entitlement mentality. It's a different thing if the husband insists on her being one but when it's a choice coming from her, then please be weary.

The day wey the man no go fit meet up with some of him regular bills e go come know whether e truly marry the "housewife" wey love am or housewife wey marry am cause he's taking care of her bills.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by pansophist(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2023
HRtechnique:

Looks to me like there’s everything wrong with a woman wanting to be a housewife. It's almost called being lazy and having an entitlement mentality. It's a different thing if the husband insists on her being one but when it's a choice coming from her, then please be weary.

The day wey the man no go fit meet up with some of him regular bills e go come know whether e truly marry the "housewife" wey love am or housewife wey marry am cause he's taking care of her bills.

What is your understanding of a housewife? Let's start with that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Rejouir: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Of course na Igbo savage she go be... na so dem dey do for dat side. Everything na $$ and material. Nonsense. angry
You didn't lie, it's always about who have money more, who can spend more. Same way south Africa women see Nigerian men are meat to feast on. Inferiority complex is Nigerian men problem. Nigerian men to setaside money and learn how to woo a lady.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by HRtechnique: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
pansophist:

What is your understanding of a housewife? Let's start with that.

Hehe. Smiles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.