Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony (67604 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by CSTRR: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2023
imaxx:
Please what page did you found the audio

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMj3BEe9P/

That's the video on TikTok.

Very traumatic.

Use earpiece abeg.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Papayaayasager(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2023
All for a second hand puna?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Successfulben: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2023
SNEFF:
All these on top pvssy with how many body count ?
If she is virgin then she is worth it.
God bless you my dear, the same thing I wanted to type
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Umadam: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2023
Upon her Borehole pussy?
Some men sef!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by richeeyo(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Because she got all those gifts from her man?

Lol.

Going by the comments, a lot of you are upset and will condemn women except it is poverty you see them entering into to prove that the man is good and that she is a good woman herself.

Not her in particular
Said some girls
If a woman is good she deserves more
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by kwasoly(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhP28Rw2vc?si=7VhiMbs58iv8pm_e

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony

As this one day now na only prayer fit keep this one under her man roof.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by branhampaul: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
Over a pvssy that someone has fvcked before you? No naaa.

I didn't watch the video because I don't have data to waste but I assume it's a lot of goods.

I can only buy plenty items and pay huge bride price if the lady is a virgin.

Imagine buying a second hand phone for the price of a new one. Are you not foolish?

How will you know a lady is a virgin?
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by abidem4real: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2023
ricson11:

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony
All these for universal hoe!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Jackipapa: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2023
My sister, you are starting on a wrong footing, keep your family away form social media. Do this and thank me later.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by jeromestarks: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
ssogundele:

Even if she is a virgin nko? Be rest assured that breakfast will surely be served when it's time for it without an consideration for what the guy have done now.
At least, you will know you paid for a new thing.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by fortunechy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
The guy must be a Yahoo boy from imo State

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by winner37(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
From her face , this lady will like sucking dick and ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by prophetfire: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2023
[quote author=richeeyo post=126927413]Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs [/quote All those things to marry that overused worn out vagina of a lady up there? Not even a young virgin.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by gaspology(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
richeeyo:
Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs
It's because being a parasite is mostly a win-win situation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by BRATISLAVA: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
richeeyo:

Not her in particular
Said some girls
If a woman is good she deserves more

If all men deserve better, these girls deserve better too.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Gandrova: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Oche211:
Is she a virgin?

If not, the guy has been cheated. Let it not be said that he spent so much for an over used pussy
Graduate from this little kid thinking.
Virgin or no virgin, what matters is the love and respect for each other.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
richeeyo:
Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs

They are not supposed to. Women were created for marriage
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by E2000: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lady looks like a Trans man

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by imaxx: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
On boy grin grin cheesy grin grin

CSTRR:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMj3BEe9P/

That's the video on TikTok.

Very traumatic.

Use earpiece abeg.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by kabillionaire(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
And please, when the marriage crashes after two months, do not forget to update us.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Mikeiron78(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Great job, now that you've been bought, come back to let us know how he treats you when you finally moved in grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by CSTRR: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
imaxx:
On boy grin grin cheesy grin grin

You sef shock.

Na person wife be that o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by achimendy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Aonkuuse:
So people cannot really do without social media.... Can you just keep some things to yourself

You dey mind them.

Show off generation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by achimendy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
TradingGod:
women generally loves public validation

It gives them the sens of belonging undecided

It gives them sense of belonging to the show-off gang.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by achimendy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

That is their goal in life. That's why when a woman is not married at 30, she feels like committing suicide.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by TradingGod: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Na so. Is like you studied WOMANOLOGY in your Masters
grin
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Okwyjesus(m): 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by godofuck231: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2023
Ashawoe don see mugu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Quantzenergy: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
If she's a virgin, it's worth it, non-virgin absolutely waste of fund, money were I go use carry 2 odds!!!
ricson11:

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by HRtechnique: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
pansophist:

Whats wrong with that?

May I know why you asked if there’s something wrong with that?

Curious
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by pansophist(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
HRtechnique:

May I know why you asked if there’s something wrong with that?

Curious

There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be a housewife. As far as she understands what it means to be a wife, and will carry her duty with grace, a woman can choose to be just a housewife, and it's not just good, it's honorable.

Not every woman is ambitious, and lots of women are working because they can't trust men enough to be financially dependent on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by mapist(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
SNEFF:
All these on top pvssy with how many body count ?
If she is virgin then she is worth it.

Exactly my first thought. On top wetin another person got for free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.