Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony (67618 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / My Husband Brought His Male Friend To Quarantine At Our House / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by emmabest2000(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
This kind horseband nowaday ooo
He even brought people joined the damn items cheesy

I saw people's at the back of the items

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by LuvU2: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin funny lady. If you want some tasks to earn and occasional give away, check my signature
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Biola67: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
sold out
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by bigman001(m): 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhP28Rw2vc?si=7VhiMbs58iv8pm_e

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony
That one mean say make you no cheat on your husband to be? Empty brain , attention seeker
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by globalresource: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Money wey reach to buy like 3 plots of land near warri township stadium nai una deceive the innocent man go spend throway just like that angry

Carry your poverty mindset comot here

Na your wife?

And beside do you know the guy investment

There are levels to this things
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by JustPowerApps(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2023
More reason why Nigerian girls should be avoided at all cost. The have no secret, always blabbing like savages around. Tarr!! God forbid the poverty that will make me marry a black ass girl (Nigerian girl)

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by saasala(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

That is their goal in life. That's why when a woman is not married at 30, she feels like committing suicide.

It's all sweet to say until you have a sister who is unmarried at 30. Na that time you go understand.

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by torqque7(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2023
As a Simp that he is now he buy the whole local market carry go for intro based on Jagaban that he is now and one guy man will still help him fuc.c.k his so called wife even after marriage and the marriage will probably crash in less than 2years because girls like her don’t know shit about marriage,all they care about is for people to see and notice them, hence the social media noise that is so immature and unnecessary

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by laluski(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhP28Rw2vc?si=7VhiMbs58iv8pm_e

lady shows off the amount of items her partner brought for their marriage introduction ceremony

Nigerian Used infinix zero 5... Same money wei I go take buy brand new iphone 11 pro max
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Tundex911: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2023
I pray e no end in TEARS

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by richeeyo(m): 12:54am On Nov 13, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Broke man don drop quote
You can't think far, your mom and sis fall in that category
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by SavageResponse(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2023
bro4u:
For pvssy wey don wide finish?

How do you know?

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by 3RNEST(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
Over a pvssy that someone has fvcked before you? No naaa.

I didn't watch the video because I don't have data to waste but I assume it's a lot of goods.

I can only buy plenty items and pay huge bride price if the lady is a virgin.

Imagine buying a second hand phone for the price of a new one. Are you not foolish?
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by wrongnumber: 1:57am On Nov 13, 2023
The painful thing Is that she is most likely terribly damaged by different gbolas in the past.

Bride price is for virgins.

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by wrongnumber: 1:58am On Nov 13, 2023
Creditalerts:
Only a Virgin deserves these items

Exactly.

Non virgins should be gifted out or married off without much fun fare.

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Yankee101: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Should have monetized and given you the money to your family as a fixed deposit
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by imaxx: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Las las the bbe go still fckk her ex-bf before de wedding
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by imaxx: 2:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Please what page did you found the audio

CSTRR:
I still have not gotten over an audio I heard on Twitter where one useless man was banging a woman furiously.

And the useless woman was saying "na person wife you dey fuckkk like dis, toto wey another man pay for".

That was traumatic.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by imaxx: 2:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Expire kitten
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by EmmyDJourno: 2:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Men like this dey turn out to be psycho, we have been settling like two of their matter like this recently
If you hear the reason they have for chasing their wives out of the house, you go just want give them Ngannou left hook😏
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Mikkeal: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2023
Expect her to be a daughter of ........
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by MetaFiles230709: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
Of course na Igbo savage she go be... na so dem dey do for dat side. Everything na $$ and material. Nonsense. angry

Na why una don bastardise everything that use to be serious now, even oshodi under bridge owomida urchins dey reason marriage when na only one wrap of Colo en fit afford without any known hope of how he will eat after down lining the fumes.

The semi useless ones Bleep even their friends wife's and the women are just too cheap, 1 sachet of minimie noodles, she will burrr her smelly vagina that you can see the blood vessels supplying both the clitoris and labia blood.

Nonsense bastardised race of people.

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by IjebuWarrior: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2023
MetaFiles230709:

Na why una don bastardise everything that use to be serious now, even oshodi under bridge owomida urchins dey reason marriage when na only one wrap of Colo en fit afford without any known hope of how he will eat after down lining the fumes.

The semi useless ones Bleep even their friends wife's and the women are just too cheap, 1 sachet of minimie noodles, she will burrr her smelly vagina that you can see the blood vessels supplying both the clitoris and labia blood.

Nonsense bastardised race of people.

Igbo women are the cheapest especially when dem see Yoruba guys. Too sad all Igbo women get like 70% testosterone and masculinity for dem body. Dem too dey look like men with beard and yam legs.

Keep selling them to the highest bidder to useless Igbo Savages, abeg. No carry dat nonsense come our side. Stay in ur jungle, simple. We no want you for our lands, you disgust us. angry

Useless Savage Cannibals! 🤬

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by duduade: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2023
She must be a pepper dem gang

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Maj196(m): 4:04am On Nov 13, 2023
I will never marry a non-virgin. Nonsense undecided

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by abobote: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2023
Are you sure the man is not a ritualist
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2023
And then.... amebo
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by correctyourself(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Senseless comments from up to down.

Why some people think they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives is what I don't get. If you chose to hide your life inside the cave, not any bodys business and if someone else chooses to expose everything about them, it's still no body's business. It doesn't make you better than them.

What is this one saying, insulting people because they spoke their mind? See below link the reason some of them spoke the way they do.
https://www.nairaland.com/7901323/should-divorce-remain-subjected-punishment

If your life is worth talking about you won't hesitate to do so. Only those whose lifes is nothing to write home about hide it to the last of their breath. Still, ko kan aye.
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by correctyourself(m): 5:21am On Nov 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Senseless comments from up to down.

Why some people think they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives is what I don't get. If you chose to hide your life inside the cave, not any bodys business and if someone else chooses to expose everything about them, it's still no body's business. It doesn't make you better than them.

What is this one saying, insulting people because they spoke their mind? See below link the reason some of them spoke the way they do.
If your life is worth talking about you won't hesitate to do so. Only those whose lifes is nothing to write home about hide it to the last of their breath. Still, ko kan aye.

https://www.nairaland.com/7901323/should-divorce-remain-subjected-punishment
Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by PusssyLord: 5:34am On Nov 13, 2023
THIS MARRIAGE W

Re: Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony by BRATISLAVA: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2023
richeeyo:
Some girls only aspire to be a wife and nothing more, they have no dream of theirs

Because she got all those gifts from her man?

Lol.

Going by the comments, a lot of you are upset and will condemn women except it is poverty you see them entering into to prove that the man is good and that she is a good woman herself.

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings?