Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13778 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

Well, sometimes it's d guys fault.guys need to understand dat every woman has a fragile heart no matter how strong,independent or stubborn she is.well,i'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too undecided.infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you. d last guy dat tried such with me lost all his certificates to me cos i stole them from his house in warri and brought them to lagos with me.it took a lot of begging from his friends and families before i agreed for him to come down to lagos to collect them(my initial plan was to burn them).it's not in my nature to be wicked,and i didn't just wake up and decide to be wicked,men taught me bitter lessons.To me, d word love doesn't even exist, Relationships have become a business venture with everyone seeking for d most profitable.i don't regret my actions,and i'll do it again and again,so guys BEWARE!! cos there are many angry gals like me out there.

try it with me - i will make you regret the day you were born.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
Wot is the real essence of love?
If u love someone,u can never develop any bad intention toward d person in wotever circumstance(s).
D fear of God in you will go a long way to wish him/her well in life
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
Crown Prince:

Wot is the real essence of love?
If u love someone,u can never develop any bad intention toward d person in wotever circumstance(s).
D fear of God in you will go a long way to wish him/her well in life

the love dies after the break-up, don't you think?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

the love dies after the break-up, don't you think?

Logically you would think so however if the breakups aren't mutual most times someone is still in love with their ex.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Dsense(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
Dyt:

desholar!!!!!!!!!

Yes mummy . . . I have just answered you grin

check the other thread!!! lol
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
No derailing! angry angry angry
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

Lmao.

reinedamse:

Well, sometimes it's d guys fault.guys need to understand dat every woman has a fragile heart no matter how strong,independent or stubborn she is.well,i'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too undecided.infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you. d last guy dat tried such with me lost all his certificates to me cos i stole them from his house in warri and brought them to lagos with me.it took a lot of begging from his friends and families before i agreed for him to come down to lagos to collect them(my initial plan was to burn them).it's not in my nature to be wicked,and i didn't just wake up and decide to be wicked,men taught me bitter lessons.To me, d word love doesn't even exist, Relationships have become a business venture with everyone seeking for d most profitable.i don't regret my actions,and i'll do it again and again,so guys BEWARE!! cos there are many angry gals like me out there.

ROTFLMAO--- Kekekekekekee ** trying to breathe**

Baby Geh; You is Evil!

Guys beware o. There are plenty babes like her trying to reenact the 'burning his car' scene with Angela Bassett in "Waiting to Exhale (the movie)"- lol.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
BABE!:

Lmao.

ROTFLMAO--- Kekekekekekee ** trying to breathe**

Baby Geh; You is Evil!

Guys beware o. There are plenty babes like her trying to reenact the 'burning his car' scene with Angela Bassett in "Waiting to Exhale (the movie)"- lol.

Or the burning bed.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Or the burning bed.

shocked grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
I have heard. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
I knew ladies would come out here with the daggers pretty soon

I just knew!

Hell sure hath no fury than a woman scorned!

@ reinedamse

why would you 'deal' with a guy who breaks up with you . . .did you sign a contract??

deep inside you, watever you do to him will NEVER make you happy.

Na wah o.

Low self-esteem all over.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

@ reinedamse

why would you 'deal' with a guy who breaks up with you . . .did you sign a contract??
Na wah o.

No mind am. lol. Only God knows who permanently put her in the position of the "dumper". Rabbish!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Dsense(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No derailing! angry angry angry

You got some knots on your nipples angry
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

I knew ladies would come out here with the daggers pretty soon

I just knew!

Hell sure hath no fury than a woman scorned!

@ reinedamse

Na wah o.

Koyoke!  I know damn well you seen my post about women are at fault of their choices not men BUT NOOOOOOO.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

yeah after i must av chopped off ur magic stick,
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

yeah after i must av chopped off your magic stick,
in your dreams. . . . .
i would have f[i]u[/i]cked your corpse before then. grin

Mrs, Chima:

Logically you would think so however if the breakups aren't mutual most times someone is still in love with their ex.  

i understand this perfectly
i was just letting mr crownprince know the "love theory" does not cut it in this situation.
and even if the breakups aren't mutual, someone is still in love and the other does not give a rat anymore.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koyoke! I know damn well you seen my post about women are at fault of their choices not men BUT NOOOOOOO.

I chose not to see that post.
The right to choose grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

How many breakups are really mutual?

Very few in my opinion . . .like the long distance ones. Easier to move on.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
@kokoye and babe,Thanks for d insults.i let it pass.My prayer for you is dat GOD should allow u or ur sisters to experience wat i experienced then u will understand the real meaning of the saying "all hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".For now, its easy for u to keep blabbing.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

I chose not to see that post.
                     The right to choose  grin

That's why you fell when you were playing soccer during Labor Day weekend.  Hmmph.   angry

kokoye:

How many breakups are really mutual?

Very few in my opinion . . .like the long distance ones. Easier to move on.

Well some breakups are and can be mutual.  I do believe that MOST people receive signs that their relationships are heading for the gutter but chose to ignore it.  The person may give clues or hints that they are not interested in a cowardly manner however the other person may not accept it hence heartbreaking breakups.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

@kokoye and babe,Thanks for d insults.i let it pass.My prayer for you is dat GOD should allow u or your sisters to experience wat i experienced then u will understand the real meaning of the saying "all hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".For now, its easy for u to keep blabbing.

tell us what you experienced.

he met you, promised you marriage and disappeared on the wedding day.
few weeks later, you realized he's married to mrs adesuwa in atlanta and you felt used.

i mean, does that really warrant haunting him down to mess up his life?
like i have said - only people with low self esteem go after their exes.

some people have the mindset they cannot do better than their current partner and any breakup will ruin them totally as they stand no chance of meeting anyone remotely close to the guy/chic they are dating.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

@kokoye and babe,Thanks for d insults.i let it pass.My prayer for you is dat GOD should allow u or your sisters to experience wat i experienced then u will understand the real meaning of the saying "all hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".For now, its easy for u to keep blabbing.

Come back Hia!  grin Who are you preashing to? Insults? Who insulted you? Rabbish.

Fine Fine. Some guy did some nasty things to you in the past, and he probably deserved whatever you did to him (hope you didn't kill him sha).  

How logical and reasonable is it to take "revenge" on every man you come across because of some douche bag?

Ko make sense rara.

So if a guy dumps you, you're gonna "destroy" his life? Wish kind yeye way of thinking is that? How would you feel if the guy you dumped is after your life? lol.  I know you're hurt, but pls Calm the french down. Easy on the guys ehn.

Do you mind telling me the "experience"?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
Chei! I don tire ooo.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's why you fell when you were playing soccer during Labor Day weekend.  Hmmph.   angry

You be witch . . .how you take know?

Slipping is not the same as falling tongue
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

You be witch . . .how you take know?

Slipping is not the same as falling tongue

Your pride won't let you face it huh?   tongue  In case you have forgotten, you shared that you fell playing soccer and scraped some skin off your body. I forget nothing intentionally.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

Clam down. No one insulted you.

Check this out.

My dad crashed his car and nearly lost his eye-sight due to high blood pressure. He had just finished sending out wedding invites after my sister's introduction when the guy's dad called to postpone the wedding indefinately - because he did not think his son was ready. My elderly father was driving when this call came in - he said all went blank and he lost his senses. This happened a day after the wedding introduction.

Imagine the feeling. we all boiled but we agreed maybe it was for the better . .good riddance. The same family came begging a few weeks later - the man said he just wanted to make sure his son was financially ready before getting married. Sounded like a lame excuse (especially after the introduction) but we let it go . .since the two people involved were truly in love.

Now they are very happily married with lovely grandkids for my dad. Imagine if I had 'hit' the guy for all what my dad went thru.

Vengeance is mine, says the Lord.  

I aint telling you to believe it.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
LMAO@Koyoke standing at 4 feet tall trying to punch 6 feet tall brother in law. grin grin grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
So u see nothing wrong with a guy dat abandons his fiancee on their wedding day??. i see, there's no point telling my story then.i don't av esteem issues, i'm a successful young woman(not bragging) and i didn't deal with my ex because i felt my life was over wen he left me. i did it(and will do it again) for my fellow ladies out there. i did it cos i felt dat men should be taught lessons dat women should be respected. i returned his certificate and we are close friends now(he even wants me back) but i'm sure he has learnt his lesson and d next time he is thinking of breaking a woman's heart,he'll think twice.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

So u see nothing wrong with a guy dat abandons his fiancee on their wedding day??. i see, there's no point telling my story then.

there's everything wrong with it but haunting him down to hurt him will not reverse what has happened.

i don't av esteem issues, i'm a successful young woman(not bragging) and i didn't deal with my ex because i felt my life was over wen he left me. i did it(and will do it again) for my fellow ladies out there.

as if it's not because of these same fellow ladies he left you in the first place.
you really think ladies care if you are left by a man? they are joyful cos the opportunity to grab your man has availed itself. grin

i did it cos i felt dat men should be taught lessons dat women should be respected. i returned his certificate and we are close friends now(he even wants me back) but i'm sure he has learnt his lesson and d next time he is thinking of breaking a woman's heart,he'll think twice.

you returned his certificates? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked now you are talking.
can i be your best friend now? wink wink wink wink

i hope you don't splash me face with acid when i decide to move on. grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
@coogar,sorry i'm now a lady-lover undecided
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

@coogar,sorry i'm now a lady-lover undecided

i didn't ask for a relationship.
i asked to be your "friend".

lesbi[i]a[/i]ns don't keep male friends any more?
so your ex changed you from a straight chic to a lesbo?

he deserves an award for that. cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

i did it(and will do it again) for my fellow ladies out there.

Hm Hm. Which fellow ladies out there?  Delivering a message you were not sent to deliver. Did the ladies ask you to help them out? Over-Sabi.

I see you're determined. Sha be careful in your quest to haunt down the XY carriers. The day you'll meet your match ehn--- hehehe. I no dey o.

I still want to know what turned a nice lady to Freddy Krueger though----

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Tell Me What's On Her Mind / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.