Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13777 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

Coogar, I bet you can find a video with strong black females. grin

Re: Revenge From An Ex by ronkebp(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

babe,must u be so rude and nasty.u r probably one of the many [b]NERDS [/b]on nairaland who av no life outside nairaland.i'm 25, started dating d guy at 17, lost my virginity to him,dedicated 8 Years of my life and everything to him.i don't need u to believe my story and i don't need to post pictures of myself to convince you.i guess liars never believe others do they? pls just quit d nasty attitude cos i'm not exactly nice too.

My dear, things happen, but it is all in the past now, do not let one guy, steal your joy of having a man who is ready to love you and care for you till the end, there are good men out there, Just have a positive attitude.

I will not lie, revenge is sweet, but i personally do not have time for revenge, by the time the guy sees me dating his father, next, he will know berra. Me no dey play. cool cool cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

babe,must u be so rude and nasty.u r probably one of the many NERDS [/b]on nairaland who av no life outside nairaland.i'm 25, started dating d guy at 17, lost my virginity to him,dedicated 8 Years of my life and everything to him.i don't need u to believe my story and i don't need to post pictures of myself to convince you.i guess liars never believe others do they? pls just quit d nasty attitude cos i'm not exactly nice too.

There you go! You snapped because you were busted! Ha! grin

I'm not being rude and nasty. I'm simply making sense.

Again, you're right. I have no life off Nairaland.

These were your words ;

"I'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too .infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you."

Now lemme analyse this sh1t.

Ex-boyfriend[b]s
? How many boyfriends have you had since that 8-yrs-guy dumped you? You claim you were 17, when you started dating him, and your present age is 25. Assuming your 25th birthday was on January 1st 2011---, you've had more than one boyfriend since then, dumped them/they've dumped you, and you've dealt with them--in the period of 10 months?

Omo you badddtt!

You got over that heart break pretty fast m'amm; usain Bolt style.

You are a 36 yr old woman. Believe it or not.  grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

That's Koyoke and MBJ. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
ronkebp:

My dear, things happen, but it is all in the past now, do not let one guy, steal your joy of having a man who is ready to love you and care for you till the end, there are good men out there, Just have a positive attitude.

I will not lie, revenge is sweet, but i personally do not have time for revenge, by the time the guy sees me dating his father, next, he will know berra. Me no dey play. cool cool cool

BABE!:

There you go! You snapped because you were busted! Ha! grin

I'm not being rude and nasty. I'm simply making sense.

Again, you're right. I have no life off Nairaland.

These were your words ;

"I'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too .infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you."

Now lemme analyse this sh1t.

Ex-boyfriend[b]s[/b]? How many boyfriends have you had since that 8-yrs-guy dumped you? You claim you were 17, when you started dating, and your present age is 25. Assuming your 25th birthday was on January 1st 2011---, you've had more than one boyfriend since then, dumped them and dealt with them--in the period of 10 months?

Omo you badddtt!

You got over that heart break pretty fast m'amm; usain Bolt style.

You are a 36 yr old woman. Believe it or not.  grin

do you work for the fbi?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by pendo89(f): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
A nice guy once told me 'any feeling you harbour for your ex is a sign that you have not got over him'
Instead of revenge use the time to build and develop urself. Leave vengeance to God.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

do you work for the fbi?

Yelz. Part time Job.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
pendo89:

A nice guy once told me 'any feeling you harbour for your ex is a sign that you have not got over him'
Instead of revenge use the time to build and develop urself. Leave vengeance to God.

a nice guy or your boyfriend?
pendo, confess now.

BABE!:

Yelz. Part time Job.

come work for me - i will double your pay.
deal?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

come work for me - i will double your pay.
deal?

Work for you as what Sir? Personal FBI agent?

Anyhow sha --deal.
wink
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Very wrong answer.

I'm bald. tongue
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

Very wrong answer.

I'm bald. tongue

Bald, scarred, and bruised huh? tongue

How are them scars by the way?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

who's mbj?

BABE!:

Work for you as what Sir? Personal FBI agent?

Anyhow sha --deal.
wink

work for me as siri. cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2011
@babe-: ignoring youuuuuuuuuuuu tongue undecided
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BloodShed1: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
LMAO

So many men are so darn soft. You hardly hear of women doing such things in "revenge" in Middle-Eastern countries or countries where Islam is the main religion/culture for example.

If a woman ever did something extreme in retaliation to me doing something she perceives as "bad", then I'll just wipe her off the face of the earth. Simple.

Nobody can do something like that to me and get away with it.

She'll pay the price, and so will her family, from their seeds to their great grandparents. They're all victims.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
Coogar,u sound like a gaf(spelt  backwards)! I personally don't blame ladies who want vengeance,cos guys can't get pregnant dey fink dey can do wateva dey wish!!DOGS!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
kimberluge:

Coogar,u sound like a gaf(spelt  backwards)! I personally don't blame ladies who want vengeance,cos guys can't get pregnant dey fink dey can do wateva dey wish!!DOGS!!! undecided undecided undecided

sound like a gaf?

you must be high from smoking your own pubic hair!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BloodShed1: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
She just called you a gay.

SMH

Stab her up lol
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
Blood_Shed:

She just called you a gay.

SMH

Stab her up lol

i wonder how she could smell one behind her dusty desktop, she must have been raised by one!
homoerotic Arrow!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BloodShed1: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
Kill her.

I swear there are ways you could find peoples' whereabouts on the internet.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
reinedamse:

@babe-: ignoring youuuuuuuuuuuu tongue undecided

That one na your problem. I'm not ready to ignore you though.  kiss

Next time you want to feed us stories, just remember that there are people like me on here ,that don't have a life outside Nairaland, and that are ready to scrutinize your story for authenticity.

Re: Revenge From An Ex by Lax75(m): 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
BABE!:

That one na your problem. I'm not ready to ignore you though. kiss

Next time you want to feed us stories, just remember that there are people like me on here ,that don't have a life outside Nairaland, and that are ready to scrutinize your story for authenticity.

Get 'em babe!

My babe is fire oo. In fact, I suggest your next photoshoot should be in a gestapo's outfit grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^ lol-- I'm actually gonna try the gestapo's outfit--with a twist of course.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
reinedamse:

babe, i'm very sure u've never invested in a long term relationship b4(8 yrs to be precise). if u av, and u ended up being lied to,cheated, used and dumped,then u will understand better. maybe u r d happy-go-lucky kind of girl dat believes r/tionships are all about chocolates and teddy bears alone.wa to kogbon!!

And so? He does not have any rights to leave you because you have been in a relationship for 8 years?

So what about if you are the one that wants to leave the relationship? Would you give a shyt about the 8 years or get a new guy and dump him saying he was not making you happy?

You are lucky it is not my type you took his certificate. You will find your self in Kirikiri for theft or with the right boys coming to collect it "respectfully" (the expense for their time would be on you).
Re: Revenge From An Ex by ronkebp(f): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

And so? He does not have any rights to leave you because you have been in a relationship for 8 years?

So what about if you are the one that wants to leave the relationship? Would you give a shyt about the 8 years or get a new guy and dump him saying he was not making you happy?

You are lucky it is not my type you took his certificate. You will find your self in Kirikiri for theft or with the right boys coming to collect it "respectfully" (the expense for their time would be on you).

Indeed!!! as if you have the 'liver' to carry her to kirikiri, lehin you dobale and beg her to give you back, what if she destroys it? what will the kirikiri do for you? cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

I keep telling women to know whom they are dealing with. Lucky for her she didn't meet a psychopath.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Kmaster2010(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
that is stupidity well i cant blame them sha,
Re: Revenge From An Ex by emmatok(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
reinedamse:

babe,must u be so rude and nasty.u r probably one of the many NERDS [/b]on nairaland who av no life outside nairaland.i'm 25, started dating d guy at 17, lost my virginity to him,dedicated 8 Years of my life and everything to him.i don't need u to believe my story and i don't need to post pictures of myself to convince you.i guess liars never believe others do they? pls just quit d nasty attitude cos i'm not exactly nice too.

Fool,

While your mates are  going to school, get better career, [b]you are busy running around with BF at the age of 17 shocked shocked shocked.

Now i agree with Mrs, Chima that said "If a woman is grown enough to chase a man or ignore the red flags given to her then she is grown enough to accept ANY CONSEQUENCES for her choices. "

I am sure you were warned about your ways, but as usual you turned a blind eye, now you are making noise somebody used you.

So Dumb.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Sike(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
Na Wao!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by fmgold: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Imagine a married woman with four kids(all girls)  aged 34.the husband opts out of the marriage to go after another lady. Where is she supposed to continue or start from.D society in d first place frowns at a lot of tins women do while the men are free. Men are going to run away from her,especially when she can no longer afford to get pregnant cos she's done three CS already. Culturally men will run,but she's human and she needs servicing.meanwhile d husband can jump frm bed to bed like a monkey.if she does that she is a prostitute. How do you tell her to just move on without waking up with thoughts of her life that's if she can sleep at all.its easier for a man to move on, this a true life story,I see the little girls asking see her thinking and they ask mummy are you thinking of daddy. in this situation would u blame her if she's bitter enough to take revenge.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by WhyAWhy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=18pt]Look burning someone's certificates doesn't mean they can't get something back!!! so don't think certificate is the end of it all

Na today person de lose certificate?!!

You go spend time tete behind bars at alagbon  angry angry angry

[/size]

[size=13pt] (next time learn to zip up your behind!)

go check yourself if "revenging on ex" has become your "work experience"
[/size]

Sagamite:

thumbs up, my tots exactly!!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
All this "hate my ex" nonsense.
Na so even Christians dey wake up after Boko Haram explosions dey find demself for hell.

It's sad when I see folks that aren't mature enough to go their seperate ways without spite, hatred, death-wishing etc.

Nothing short of demonic PRIDE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.