Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13774 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Revenge From An Ex by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
ronkebp: Segelu!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin, I can see you like music.
My dear, God will not allow you to meet a 'destroyer', person wey in own don finish, would want to finish another persons' life. That is why in a relationship it is always good for one to be good and considerate, Some men are very selfish, it is not all women/ men, that can get over someone easily, especially when it comes to the thing of the heart, some people love and love for real, you will see their emotions written all over them, While for some, the love they had, turned to hatred and disgust for the other person. So for those that their b.fs' have poured acid on, what do you expect they do?, or those that have shot their boyfriends/hubbys' because they cheated or abandoned them. That is why is good to have God, he will see anyone through the heart break, no matter how difficult it might seem.

Just like He saw me through about 3 month ago...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.