Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13775 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge From An Ex by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Indeed!!! as if you have the 'liver' to carry her to kirikiri, lehin you dobale and beg her to give you back, what if she destroys it? what will the kirikiri do for you? cool cool cool cool cool

In Naija?

She is talking on the phone (and maybe by text) and admitting she took it without permission?

She would be in Kirikiri for less than N20K.

If she burn am, she will have burnt her future. The horrors she would face while in Kirikiri would make her ever regret burning it. I will get the satisfaction of my burnt certificates from her soul.

Believe me, she will return it ASAP. Trouble sleep, yanga come find am? Palava she dey find, palava she go get o. She go no say I be Beast of no nation emotion!grin

Hmm! Yeye dey smell. When I no be Zombie. She go hear wheehn! Overtake go overtake overtake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMXVlRCUQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEs2SunXag&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsI8F70fy2M&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIzMqCzproM
Re: Revenge From An Ex by marcus1234: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Revenge From An Ex by 10Billion(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
I can't stoop so low 2 seek revenge 4 my ex, d bible says dat revenge is 4 God alone, no mata wat my ex did 2 me, I will simply pick up my life & forge ahead. Case close.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by 10Billion(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
10Billion:

I can't stoop so low 2 seek revenge 4 my ex, d bible says dat revenge is 4 God alone, no mata wat my ex did 2 me, I will simply pick up my life & forge ahead. Case close.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by ronkebp(f): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite, i could not help but LMAO grin grin grin grin, that is so funny, you never see palava, you don dey sing, what if you do not know that she took thhe cert nko?? the cert just disappears like that, na who you go dey sing palava for then?? cool cool cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by jackpot(f): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
I wouldn't. The only revenge she may get from me is a dirty slap and that's if I'm too incensed.

Posting nude pics of her? Are you freaking kidding me? I wouldn't snap her nude in the first place and I would object her snapping me. I think those that circulate nude pics when it goes sour are the "unsecured" ones. My 2 kobo.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by SaVoy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
I never took revenage on an Ex-boyfriend i want to, but i dont know if its truly over yet. We break-up and get back together alot, Plus i'm known for always going back with an ex or two.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Sagamite, i could not help but LMAO grin grin grin grin, that is so funny, you never see palava, you don dey sing, what if you do not know that she took thhe cert nko?? the cert just disappears like that, na who you go dey sing palava for then?? cool cool cool

She better not let me know she took it. She better get all her satisfaction and gratification from just taking it and not try and come and tell me to piss me off. Because when I piss, she go hear wheehn and no be Shakara.

If she like make she let me know, gege.

I go deal with am no be small, gege.

If she try am she go suffer, gege.

I no be gentleman to woman like that, gege.

She go suffer for nothing, gege.

I go carry her yansh go police station, gege.

Gege, gege, gege, gege, gege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRtk4OQCY4
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
SaVoy:

I never took revenage on an Ex-boyfriend i want to, but i dont know if its truly over yet. We break-up and get back together alot, Plus i'm known for always going back with an ex or two.

yet another victim of the dreaded okafor's law. grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
Can dating his / her boss be called a revenge? wink
Re: Revenge From An Ex by emmatok(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Since she wants revenge she will open up to stealing the certs.

Only a fool will allow his GF access  to confidential documents like cert, bank accounts and online profiles.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
kokoye:

Can dating his / her boss be called a revenge? wink

Fainted.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
Segelu!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin, I can see you like music.
My dear, God will not allow you to meet a 'destroyer', person wey in own don finish, would want to finish another persons' life. That is why in a relationship it is always good for one to be good and considerate, Some men are very selfish, it is not all women/ men, that can get over someone easily, especially when it comes to the thing of the heart, some people love and love for real, you will see their emotions written all over them, While for some, the love they had, turned to hatred and disgust for the other person. So for those that their b.fs' have poured acid on, what do you expect they do?, or those that have shot their boyfriends/hubbys' because they cheated or abandoned them. That is why is good to have God, he will see anyone through the heart break, no matter how difficult it might seem.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Fainted.

"And you will get back up again . .get back up again . .get back up again" wink
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2011
There's a thin line between love and hate. And love turned to hate may have very disastrous consequences. It is easy to sit in front of a PC and type idealistic stuff about how only 'immature' folks or 'losers' would go after their ex for revenge; that only shows a limited understanding of human irrationality and emotionality. The truth remains that it is impossible to be rational where love and emotions are involved. That is why I am eminently anti-love. Once you love a person truly and deeply. . .only for the person to scorn you and disappoint you so coldly, remorselessly and unexpectedly, hmm, you might end up doing rhings you ordinarily wouldn't expect the Devil to do. It's called irrationality; and it is what happens when your emotions are engaged in high gear. Certainly, the individuals who spill acid on their ex, or attack them with weapons, etc. are not naturally violent. . .nor do they have a history of violent misdemeanour. So what went wrong? It surely goes deeper than simplistic notions of 'immaturity'. It's easier to act mature when you're not really in love - since your eyes are wide open, and your rationality is intact.

The only thing I can advise peeps in this 'love' business is to be careful and armed with discretion and consideration at all times. If you must dump someone, it's best done with dignity, sweetness and a human face; not with in-your-face brutality that seems to suggest to the other (obviously still in love) partner that you merely played on their emotions, and that they should do their worst. Works for me. Humans are unpredictable, and wrath often comes from the least expected quarters. Better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2011
Well here's how I reason.
"So my fantasies didn't seem to play out like I wanted to with this person. I'm gonna have to deal and move on."
No-one said it wouldn't hurt. But succumbing to the bondage (cuz that's all it really is), and the spite/hatred that only a slave can have for a master/mistress, is something you can inadvertedly control.

Without this, you can never move on and you will miss/drive away the next person who would have made the best addition to your life.
Ain't gonna be easy and may take a couple nights, but after you get to understand that you're the only one tormenting yourself and robbing yourself of life, swaggering on doesn't become so hard.

To feel so enslaved to this self-established master/mistress that you have to cause them harm is only as a result of being a slave to demonic pride.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Gbenge77(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2011
How about that for a revenge.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by MrsChima1(f): 1:44am On Oct 29, 2011
kokoye:

"And you will get back up again . .get back up again . .get back up again" wink

Bite my entire arse. angry
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Rockoil(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2011
Kai, as dt woman loose her womb d painfuloooo, y d yeye man d call her to tel her dt d other lady is pregnant? Peeps if i be d woman na knife i go use cut d man tanana(u knw wat I'm saying), cut his dick head and live d balls dangling
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2011
That is what happens when u keep snapping necked fotos with ur partner
Re: Revenge From An Ex by eherbal(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2011
Nearly gave in 2 revenge once.the girl I was sponsoring her education @ a tech sch in akoka,was snatched 4rm me by a car dealer @ costain.to add insult to injury,she usually drives the space wagon given to her by the bloke to the neighbourhood.the shame was too much for me to bear, I had hatched a fool proof plan to burn the car crispy,but changed my mind at the very last moment.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by WhyAWhy(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2011
^^^ She wasn't snatched from you, she made her own decision, she'd probably leave you in marriage to a richer person too, so thank God that she left now and get over it.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by logica(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2011
Indeed low self esteem is a b!tch; I mean a b!tch has low self esteem. Hmm, makes sense transposed.

Pro1 I don't agree with you. If a person can go as far as pouring acid on another he's always been violent. You know why? It's what they call "premeditated". When you are angry and you immediately retaliate "in situ" that's more or less temporary insanity. But then when you sit down, formulate a plan; go get acid stalk your victim and then commit the act (and not lose your nerve on sighting the woman) you are definitely callous. Now if this is in retaliation for a previous acid bath she carried out no wahala. In any case if you fvck with me, as long as I'm still alive you have a lot to worry about.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by horny4u(f): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2011
People outgrow each other if the other party is not growing in the same direction one is going, it may be best to let go.

If there is any lesson i have learnt in relationship it's self reverence. I think if one honors oneself and makes sure that one is not being manipulated to do anything instead ask politely for what you need or want then when a relationship is over, that overwhelming feeling of "after everything thing i did for him or her" will not be there, the pain will be diminished or even zero.

People outgrow people its important to be flexible to positive growth.

Have i revenged on an ex before ? Most likely yes , am i proud of it ? Most likely no.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by logica(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2011
WhyAWhy:

^^^ She wasn't snatched from you, she made her own decision, she'd probably leave you in marriage to a richer person too, so thank God that she left now and get over it.
I always laugh when I see such comments "he snatched my girlfriend" or "she snatched my boyfriend". Dude/woman, that woman/guy was never yours. That's why he/she left. Get that in your head f00l!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by sexylogan(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2011
i saw the first incident over the internet this morning. I guess it's true that hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by eherbal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
logica:

I always laugh when I see such comments "he snatched my girlfriend" or "she snatched my boyfriend". Dude/woman, that woman/guy was never yours. That's why he/she left. Get that in your head f00l!
logica:

I just dnt get it?why the name calling?not like we've met before.Mod pls take note of this person.thanks.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Wislet(f): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2011
what is evil is evil. if you know you no longer love someone or think toward marriage with them anymore, simply tell them so and cut it off. what you know won't be good to your taste if you are on the receiving end, dont do it to another.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Meristem: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2011
, deal breakers are often responsible for failed relationships, nobody is worth your freedom, many 'angry' women out there, this thread is awesomely didactic. I'm loving it.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
reinedamse: Well, sometimes it's d guys fault.guys need to understand dat every woman has a fragile heart no matter how strong,independent or stubborn she is.well,i'm guilty of punishing my ex-boyfriends too undecided.infact,it has become a principle for me,if u dump me, i deal with you. d last guy dat tried such with me lost all his certificates to me cos i stole them from his house in warri and brought them to lagos with me.it took a lot of begging from his friends and families before i agreed for him to come down to lagos to collect them(my initial plan was to burn them).it's not in my nature to be wicked,and i didn't just wake up and decide to be wicked,men taught me bitter lessons.To me, d word love doesn't even exist, Relationships have become a business venture with everyone seeking for d most profitable.i don't regret my actions,and i'll do it again and again,so guys BEWARE!! cos there are many angry gals like me out there.

scary.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Youngpo413: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
kokoye:

deep inside you, watever you do to him will NEVER make you happy

very true.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Youngpo413: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
pendo89: A nice guy once told me 'any feeling you harbour for your ex is a sign that you have not got over him'
Instead of revenge use the time to build and develop urself. Leave vengeance to God.

Touche!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.