Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Revenge From An Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge From An Ex (13776 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / When You See An Ex / Things You Can Do To Revenge An Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
BABE!:

Hm Hm. Which fellow ladies out there?  Delivering a message you were not sent to deliver. Did the ladies ask you to help them out? Over-Sabi.

I see you're determined. Sha be careful in your quest to haunt down the XY carriers. The day you'll meet your match ehn--- hehehe. I no dey o.

she's on a suicide mission - she's ready to die for her fellow ladies.
boko haram needs her. grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

So u see nothing wrong with a guy dat abandons his fiancee on their wedding day??. i see, there's no point telling my story then.i don't av esteem issues, i'm a successful young woman(not bragging) and i didn't deal with my ex because i felt my life was over wen he left me. i did it(and will do it again) for my fellow ladies out there. i did it cos i felt dat men should be taught lessons dat women should be respected. i returned his certificate and we are close friends now(he even wants me back) but i'm sure he has learnt his lesson and d next time he is thinking of breaking a woman's heart,he'll think twice.

I seen it happen . . several times. But the ladies did not go brandishing weapons like John or Shina Rambo. They moved on.

So you returned his certificates and became good friends. good for you. I bet he respects and still feels sorry for doing what he did.

What if you had burned those documents . .how do you think he would feel about you . . and would you have been truly satisified. I think not.

When we are angry, we need to just take a step back and think of the consequences of the actions we are about to take. Never turns out well.

Never.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

she's on a suicide mission - she's ready to die for her fellow ladies.
boko haram needs her. grin

lol. Touche. She has the Haram-Spirit.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
babe, i'm very sure u've never invested in a long term relationship b4(8 yrs to be precise). if u av, and u ended up being lied to,cheated, used and dumped,then u will understand better. maybe u r d happy-go-lucky kind of girl dat believes r/tionships are all about chocolates and teddy bears alone.wa to kogbon!!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Some guy slapped me back in college because he was drunk. He was a young dumb and silly freshman. I thought of beating him up but the mere look of him made me pity him - he was spreach out on the floor . .throwing up and all. I did nothing.

This was several years ago.

Till today, he still wonders why I never slapped him back. He's always trying to please and impress me.

Real strength is being able to hold back. At times.

For a lady, real strenght is being able to massage your man's ego. At times.  wink grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

babe, i'm very sure u've never invested in a long term relationship b4(8 yrs to be precise). if u av, and u ended up being lied to,cheated, used and dumped,then u will understand better. maybe u r d happy-go-lucky kind of girl dat believes r/tionships are all about chocolates and teddy bears alone.wa to kogbon!!

Not everybody has to go thru what you went thru sweetie.

So if I may ask, how have recent relationship(s) been?
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

i don't understand this at all. i will never understand when women say they were used and dumped.

2 consenting adults agreed to enter into a relationship. they had a mutual agreement to have sex(which they both enjoyed) and possibly with the man putting more effort and you turn around to say you have been used? what about the fluids, sweats and energy the man expended? should all that be given to you free? grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

wa to kogbon!!
Kimon! Forget that tin!  grin

reinedamse:

babe, i'm very sure u've never invested in a long term relationship b4(8 yrs to be precise). if u av, and u ended up being lied to,cheated, used and dumped,then u will understand better.

So that was what happened? Eya. Pele. Sorry. E go better. Hope still dey. Your Prince Sharming is around the corner.

Million dollar question: Did the guy cheat on you and lied to you the first year, and then you forgave him---and he kept repeating the same actions till he finally dumped you---?

OR you found out after 8 yrs that he was a douche?

reinedamse:

maybe u r d happy-go-lucky kind of girl dat believes r/tionships are all about chocolates and teddy bears alone.

Yelz. I agree. I'm the type of girl that believes relationships are all about Shocolates and Candies.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
i don't even pray for anyone to experience it cos it really wasn't funny.i'm just a strong person dats y i was able to move n. but kokoye, don't u feel guys are cruel towards women??anywayz, i barely have time for men dis days.Thank GOD i av an interesting job to keep me busy. i don't need a man in my life. wen its time for me to av kids, i'll go for IVF.i'm not a lesbo though,i was just kidding but seriously,men appall me.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

i don't even pray for anyone to experience it cos it really wasn't funny.i'm just a strong person dats y i was able to move n. but kokoye, don't u feel guys are cruel towards women??anywayz, i barely have time for men dis days.Thank GOD i av an interesting job to keep me busy. i don't need a man in my life. wen its time for me to av kids, i'll go for IVF.i'm not a lesbo though,i was just kidding but seriously,men appall me.

and what are you going to tell the child when he asks about his father? when he sees his classmates and their fathers in pta meetings and he comes home asking where his own father is - what are you going to say? i nor pity you. may your son not sever your head with your hatred for men.

just because you happened to date a jerk does not make all men jerks. you are not a lesbo, i nearly wept when you said you were at first
i cannot imagine changing my sexual orientation because of what a chic did to me for 8 years - that would have been the worst case of low self-esteem ever seen. grin
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

Everybody is cruel towards everybody m'aam. That's how the world is. An unknown woman did worse, (far worse than what your Ex did to you) to another man.

You keep mentioning God's name.

Rhetorical Million dollar question: What would Jesus/Allah/God do, if he was in your shoes?

Tink abouRit.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

wen its time for me to av kids, i'll go for IVF.i'm not a lesbo though,i was just kidding but seriously,men appall me.

I wonder what that sperm will come from. No be man??
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
kokoye:

I wonder what that Fluid will come from. No be man??

a very handsome ape i guess.
the chic hates men with all her heart - she finds all men appalling. cool
she doesn't even want a male gyn and she is not going into the labour room if the hospital fails to provide an all female staff in the delivery room.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
wat exactly is ur definition of someone suffering from low self esteem? i attached 3 pictures of me, do i look like someone suffering from esteem issues? my dear i've had enough from men and i'm not doing d dating thingy again.i'll simply tell my son d truth and i'm sure it will make him a better man and teach him to respect ladies.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

wat exactly is your definition of someone suffering from low self esteem? i attached 3 pictures of me, do i look like someone suffering from esteem issues? my dear i've had enough from men and i'm not doing d dating thingy again.i'll simply tell my son d truth and i'm sure it will make him a better man and teach him to respect ladies.

i have not seen the pictures.
abeg, can you reattach? wink
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
Dis coogar.

You're just a pest cheesy
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2011
who says i cannot use a man,get his fluid and dump his sorry as*
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

now, that's the spirit i was hoping you would work with - not the whole ivf/lesbo quirks.
cast your nets, catch those mugu men, drain their fluids and send em packing. grin cheesy

kokoye:

Dis coogar.

You're just a pest cheesy

you should be paying me for gracing your thread! wink
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^

I know right? cheesy

Not you though.

Thanks to reinedamse. I appreciate you.

And that is coming from a responsible father and husband.

All will be well.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
Always have a beta replacement whenever such happens. So i dont seek 2 revenge no matter the outcome.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

hehehehehe. Can you see you're confused?! You still need a man after-all. tongue

Sha do it fast fast, before your eggs start aging. You know men "manufacture" a huge number of sp[i]e[/i]rms almost everyday. You, as a woman have a fixed number of eggs, and they become nonviable after a while. So m'aam hurry up.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2011
Always have a beta replacement whenever such happens. So i dont seek 2 revenge no matter the outcome.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
No Dear i'm not confused, i sure need a man but not to hold and to cherish, to drain and to dump.i'm just 25.i heard d eggs start ageing wen u r like 40 tongue
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

No Dear i'm not confused, i sure need a man but not to hold and to cherish, to drain and to dump.i'm just 25.i heard d eggs start ageing wen u r like 40 tongue

Chei! So you're only 25 and you're this depressed? That guy no try o. grin Haba? You started dating him when you were 15/16/17?

Nawa. Berra quit lying. You're 36. And pls post your pictures again.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
BABE!:

hehehehehe. Can you see you're confused?! You still need a man after-all. tongue

Sha do it fast fast, before your eggs start aging. You know men "manufacture" a huge number of sp[i]e[/i]rms almost everyday. You, as a woman have a fixed number of eggs, and they become nonviable after a while. So m'aam hurry up.

her eggs have no expiry date.
i am ticked you still don't understand this chic is a superwoman!

she punishes men, goddamnit!
reinedamse is not like her fellow women - she's a mutant!

reinedamse:

matter of fact, because of the way humans keep fuckin with the planet(pollution, oil spillage, etc) the quality of food, water and air is not what it used to be. the average age a woman hits her menopause has dropped from 40 to early-mid 30s.

if i were you, i will start trapping those men soonest - but then i am not you
you are the superwoman with no expiry date. you go girl! cool

BABE!:

Chei! So you're only 25 and you're this depressed? That guy no try o. grin Haba? You started dating him when you were 15/16/17?  Nawa. Berra quit lying. You're 36. And pls post your pictures again.

haha - sherlock holmes!!!
Re: Revenge From An Ex by BABE3: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
coogar:

haha - sherlock holmes!!!

Na me be that. cool
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
babe,must u be so rude and nasty.u r probably one of the many [b]NERDS [/b]on nairaland who av no life outside nairaland.i'm 25, started dating d guy at 17, lost my virginity to him,dedicated 8 Years of my life and everything to him.i don't need u to believe my story and i don't need to post pictures of myself to convince you.i guess liars never believe others do they? pls just quit d nasty attitude cos i'm not exactly nice too.
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
BABE!:

Nawa. Berra quit lying. You're 36. And pls post your pictures again. [/color]

Oluwa o!  grin  grin

follow me on twitter : #busted
Re: Revenge From An Ex by reinedamse: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2011
even if i'm 36, so wat ode po ni nairaland yii shaa. anyway gudnite y'all kiss
Re: Revenge From An Ex by coogar: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
reinedamse:

babe,must u be so rude and nasty.u r probably one of the many NERDS [/b]on nairaland who av no life outside nairaland.i'm 25, started dating d guy at 17, lost my virginity to him,dedicated 8 Years of my life and everything to him.i don't need u to believe my story and i don't need to post pictures of myself to convince you.i guess liars never believe others do they? pls just quit d nasty attitude [b]cos i'm not exactly nice too.

Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
All na fun and play.

Goodnight to you. . . noon here
Re: Revenge From An Ex by kokoye(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Coogar, I bet you can find a video with strong black females. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.