Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre (43380 Views)

2018 National Open University NYSC BATCH - A / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by wiseoneking: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:
He's a fool. What if he needs them in future, maybe for political office or an opportunity overseas or even that same handwork he's talking about, cos thaere are some handwork that are big contracts and it's only your certificate that can earn you such contracts...

He might regret his actions later
He can still buy one in island as the president did. I hope you are following up with what is happening in UNILAG now with your money you can get one in any SW Universities.
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by spiSeyi: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:
He's a fool. What if he needs them in future, maybe for political office or an opportunity overseas or even that same handwork he's talking about, cos thaere are some handwork that are big contracts and it's only your certificate that can earn you such contracts...

If PMB can lord over this nation with a NEPA bill for good 8yrs who told you that he can't become great.
Even Atiku and many governors and senators no get any certificate and they made it big grin
I don't support burning of certificates but it is becoming clearer every day that certificates are as good as toilet paper in Nigeria grin
Seun wey get NLand is a drop out of OAU look at what he has become with the largest forum in Africa
Zuckerberg, Bill Gates no get a certificate when they created their tech conglomerate undecided
Talk another mr man grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by michoim(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Allisgud: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
How can ur parent or guidance have that kind of money to trained u in school and did not have connection to link u up for job

2 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by RonuThings(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
cool

Op, is he a Yoruba man

I thought Tinubu will favour them lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Franzinni: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
There will NEVER come a time when certificate will be useful ever again ... Only if you decide to play the game of society ... Mind you the richest people don't have certificate but what they have is the guts to peep beyond the vail of this factory mindset we were born into where they force you through an education system where they teach you how to become a cog in the wheel, slaving away with no end in sight with the hope that if you are obidient enough they will grant you a spot ahead of others in form of a promotion while they pay you what is barely enough to make ends meet ... But you are happy becasue that is what you know as a good life and besides you are lucky to even have a job ... Till one day you look around you and realize your entire life is gone... Sacrificed for a company or office that has long replaced you, and now you are left with stories alone and a mountain of health conditions.... A sorry sight and a burden on your offspring... Becasue you swallowed a lie , a lie that the archaic educational systems in Nigeria was somehow going to make you a god amongst men .... I thank God for the internet now it has liberated millions

3 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by discusant: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
What is a Nigerian graduate doing with degree certificate in Nigeria when the fraudulent political structure of Nigeria crafted by Arewa soldiers will always throw up the likes of Buhari and Tinubu as president of Nigeria? The best educated Nigerians can't even attempt to aspire to lead Nigeria because they cannot win presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Greenfaces: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chinjo2:

Abeg which kind hadwork requires you to present your certificate before congrats are awarded to you?
Like engineering, there are some contracts you can't get if you're not coren registered. And for you to be, you must be a member of Nigeria society of engineers. And for you to be one, you must have 4 years post nysc experience in engineering. Ofcourse for you to have that, you must have graduated from a recognised university where you spent at least 4 years studying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by mukthar2000(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
This Guy is a fool and I don't want to come across this guy again , becos I so much believe that the cert is not for him maybe for one of his death brother ,but burning it to trend and discouraged youths from education.
The need to be arrested , fool.

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by onefourseven(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
He can always get a replacement from a third-party vendor.

It's legal according to the constitution of FRN

2 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by RonuThings(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
discusant:
What is a Nigerian graduate doing with degree certificate in Nigeria when the fraudulent political structure of Nigeria crafted by Arewa soldiers will always throw up the likes of Buhari and Tinubu as president of Nigeria? The best educated Nigerians can't even attempt to aspire to lead Nigeria because they cannot win presidential election.
cool

You Have Said It All undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by DaTruths: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Yoruba Muslim don give up, he should have burnt his life or use rope to commit suicide.

To make it more enticing, he should have jumped into the lagoon and feed the fishes with his empty skull.

Vote APC again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by rajiedreez: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
He f up
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by RonuThings(m): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
spiSeyi:

If PMB can lord over this nation with a NEPA bill for good 8yrs who told you that he can't become great.
Even Atiku and many governors and senators no get any certificate and they made it big grin
I don't support burning of certificates but it is becoming clearer every day that certificates are as good as toilet paper in Nigeria grin
Seun wey get NLand is a drop out of OAU look at what he has become with the largest forum in Africa
Zuckerberg, Bill Gates no get a certificate when they created their tech conglomerate undecided
Talk another mr man grin
cool

End Of Thread cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Traplord09: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
casualobserver:
He is a fool. What if his handwork leads to an opportunity where he has to show his education? For instance what if he has an opportunity abroad, how does he prove he is a graduate?

Those thins are not need there..
Everthin end in Nigeria.
To go tho school over there you need to start form 1.

Ask anyone ...
Don't blame the guy .. blamz the government
For there hard work

After school
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Hezmatosky: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

Which future? Does it look like there's any future in this country? angry
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by liamjakes247: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
School fees you didn't pay for you have the guts to burn it off

Gjrich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDJkRmbkRs?si=xY5jTTH971HifJ2T

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

Naija News

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7909183/unemployment-nigerian-graduate-burns-certificates
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by discusant: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
To make humanity in today's Nigeria thrive, let Nigeria be separated into four to five countries, each country for Nigerian groups that share common value systems.
Europeans have dissolved nearly all the multi cultural and multi religious countries in Europe since the fall of the Berlin Wall, because Europeans got to understand that multi religious and multi ethnic countries don't thrive.

One or more Nigerian groups that falsely believe that proceeds from crude oil are all a country needs to thrive, cannot trap all other Nigerian groups to rot in one Nigeria.
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by liamjakes247: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Speak for yourself. Always remind yourself that.
Hezmatosky:

Which future? Does it look like there's any future in this country? angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by livenija: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

Both buhari n tinubu said d country is in shambles, buhari said even if u graduate there's no job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Sleekfingers: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

He can still get those certificates back from his schools...Nysc, primary, secondary and university. If the need arises......

There is nothing to regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Spandau: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

He is a big fool for doing that. He might need those documents later in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Jollydey: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

Bro his Nigeria frustration
His own is even small compare to other that have jump into river because of Nigeria frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by mikeapollo: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gjrich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtDJkRmbkRs?si=xY5jTTH971HifJ2T

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre

Naija News

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7909183/unemployment-nigerian-graduate-burns-certificates

Don't be deceived. He burnt only the photocopies!
He is not serious!

1 Like

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by AskNgige2: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Racoon:
So sad! So many of them abound across this nation. I met a PHD holder driving UBER the other day.
Jesos..

Is this possible?
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by anierobosampson(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Unjustified
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by engrchykae(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
asanausana91:
12 years after graduating no job. When do you think he will need it? This is a message and a disgrace to the government.
he studied history and international studies.
What for?
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Children of nowadays are drugs, ehn !!!
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by richardtimothy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

He will surely regret his action in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by Sleeky2020(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
This guy only wants to trend which he succeeded in doing. Those certificates are all coloured copies and not the real certificates as issued in schools. Nigerians, we are too intelligent and what you see on pictures and videos are all fictions. If the school had done nothing for him atleast he can speak fluent English and be presentable.

So he can go and rest.
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by omoredia: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Royaltyy:

Hehe your future wey don pass since 2001
Re: Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre by casualobserver: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Traplord09:

Those thins are not need there..
Everthin end in Nigeria.
To go tho school over there you need to start form 1.

Ask anyone ...
Don't blame the guy .. blamz the government
For there hard work

After school

Like i said, to get the visa to get there you will need your degree certificates. You are more likely to be approved for an immigration visa if you can prove you are educated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Semester University Result / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / My 1st Semester Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.