Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38715 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by oluwasegun007(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Don't play, she go'on learn.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by teewhyhomes: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by achimendy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

My brother run from that girl o.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by luvyaself95(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Una don come with una rubbish questions undecided
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zooposki:

And what are the guys? Money Dispenser objects?
Yes.

Deliver your vagina and see how much it will make you grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Fantazy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Another man is about to be let down by one of these daughters of Eve.
God please help him
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ekaidem10(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bros truth be told, even if you don't approve her visit she will still go behind your back. Those guys are still connecting and serious knacking loading.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Zooposki(f): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

Yes.

Deliver your vagina and see how much it will make you grin

No thank you. I have more money than I know what to do with.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by izubext007: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Don't be simp
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zooposki:

No thank you. I have more money than I know what to do with.
How do you earn? grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by OyinO: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
You're a molofoko because it's clear you've been at the receiving end in this relationship. You better call the shots and mark the boundaries.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by tafat: 3:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Dey play, na so e dey start.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by binswoli: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Brother, my advice is that you should DENIED her request ASAP, or else all those old feelings would come back as fresh.... that means if he did nt bang her be that ooo.

Cos.. if am her ex, I would let the opportunity slide.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by daylay7(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Are u for real?
Skyview01:

Yea, if you are the ex!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.