Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38678 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Ubdavis(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2023
For the lady to make such request, shows how unserous she is..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by dkidd: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Wether u agree or not she will still go with or without ur consent. She will never be urs truly. Know this and know peace. Whatever u do with this information is solely up to u ✌️

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by shilz(f): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
livenija:
Ur soon to b wife is foolish n wen u not looking she will still go there n take some shot 4 money n come back acting like all is well
she is not foolish,she knows what she is doing.op should let her go and cut all ties from there.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Mosba: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2023
She asked you so that if anything she is expecting happened she can blame you for it. But despite that you are lucky she asked, a lady could actually make that visit without asking and you wouldn't know anything. Decline that dangerous request and after a child or more from her join the queue of men lining up to conduct DNA test on their children
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by mcmurphy132(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
ItisWell22:
Not again 😩
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by prophetfire: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?
You have no fiancee. It's you that's fianceeing yourself. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by OZIOGU1: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh

Adayi infact i dont understand some men, He knows what will happen if they get to meet.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by harmony75: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Both of you are not even serious how dare she say such?! Guy abi you be mumu joor!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Hotguy27: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2023
This is enough reason to call off the marriage. The truth is that 97% of situations where ex-lovers who are still in good talking terms meet, they must "refresh" old good memories.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Coolsat(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Adayi infact i dont understand some men, He knows what will happen if they get to meet.
That's if it hasn't been happening 😂

Trust those gender at your own peril
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by schoolboymatt(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
granta
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nonywendy(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh
That guy is a simp and weakling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nonywendy(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Not again what?
I think she can relate to the story grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by pasuma(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2023
How on earth did you even allow the communication? You're as good as the side cock... She's with Ex mind body and soul..
Look elsewhere please before it's too late

general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Joyrider404(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Even if u tell her not go, trust me she will definitely go for sure.

Just let her know that ur ex is coming over to visit you.

Then dump her sorry ass immediately, cause she will definitely visit her ex by all means.she might call you jealous, insecure etc or you don't trust her, don't let her manipulate you ooo,

Bottom line is try all possible best to break up with her,casue for her to think of such means she's not loyal to you.
And she telling you she wants to go means she has made up her mind,she just needs you to say yes so she can justify any outcome of her visit to her ex .

But guy op you are dumb ooo.
So if eventually you marry her now and THIS kind of rubbish happens you would be thinking to let her go ahead,..Kai I feel like smacking your head just now I swear..

See breakup with her before she dumps ur sorry ass.

You one trust ur fellow man with ur woman?? Aha what a world dog eat dog

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by laluski(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

If you trust her.. There's nothing wrong.. Not all female are daughters of Jezebel..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by OZIOGU1: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
That's if it hasn't been happening 😂

Trust those gender at your own peril

Azin ehh,
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ezewealth(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2023
For a woman to get mind tell you this kind thing, shows that you are a weak ass man, the kind of men we breed this days ehh, I wonder o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

ur gal is an olosho.....

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by bitingcool: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2023
A thread of insecure people
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by jackie35(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

I don't understand this generation we are, Your fiancee Ex? So your fiancee knows that you know her ex, and she is still asking for your permission to go and see him. Sorry, does she even has any feelings for you?

O se fun omo to n je eru.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by E2000: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2023
I also have a roommate now that cannot sleep without loud noise
WhisperedNoise:
Rubbish request.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Dis guy funny oh
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
jeromestarks:
Ask her "do you want to go?"

If she says Yes or you notice from her body language that she wants to go, tell her it's fine. She can go.

Don't break up with her or change your attitude towards her. Keep fvcking her as you look for another girl. Once you get another girl, ghost her. If she tries to reach you, tell her you have found another lady. Perfect advice ever cool

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Emma09(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Let her go visit him nah for probably another round of rough sex which could get her pregnant and force the baby on u. Mumu man!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by godofuck231: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Find her father or uncle to beat her , you should be involved in such corrections ,
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Ed12(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
You didn't even set any boundary for her that's why she even make such absurd request. This girl go cheat on you tire if you don't appear to draw some lines for her..

You are trying that's why she tells you. Be more brutal in dealing with her nature in which she herself is most likely not aware of..

Tell her if she goes, she should count herself a single again and mean it...
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by lyday60(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
This one gbenutan o. You are telling me you want to meet your ex and you have the mind to tell me. Oti lo niyen.

If by all chances I meet my ex today 💯 I go Bleep her because I know her weakness.

I am not even sorry my Ex if you are reading this because that's the truth.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Tukor1759: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Allow the innocent girl to go....
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by MrSly(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Grant her the permission. What else do you want. If them insult you now you start crying.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by chiboycue: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

You could accompany your fiancee to visit her ex so that your mind can be at rest.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Hollusilva28(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
You be werey. Let her go now & bring bastard child for you/let her ex love-vendor her now.

Why is it small matters you will all bring it online for people’s validation. Why can’t you all think for once.

My advice, you don’t need to tell her to go. Watch carefully and trail her, if she eventually go. My brother just walk out of the relationship to avoid future pains. She’s not meant for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / Romance Section Battles 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.