Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38711 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Pauliaette(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

Mkpo Ke ex echoke

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by nokspos: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
she will still visit one day, with or without your permission

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by pek(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
There is a big difference between been called stupid and been stupid.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by TGMISKY(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
If you're not sure, she should not go
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by sslcrypt: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.

Shame you getting married to a retired olosho.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by victorazyvictor(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

You funny o! U no slap that her mouth? What a temerity! She get mind o!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Figger:
Stop playing, u already know what's gonna sup. So why disturbing our peace
I think he's just joking...

Nobody is that stupid to ask such a stupid question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jayrockk:
Then DNA on your first child is a must
after wasting wedding money?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by SmartyPants(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Let her go but don't let her come back.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Kenmatt(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
No need of going through.

On this note, please I would like to use this time to ask you all one thing.

Would you like to be that running TIRE or the spare Tire?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nackzy: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shmmmmmmm
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by iHart(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
When she returns, ask her permission to invite your own ex.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by LEGALSER: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by UptownVibes(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Are you mad? Grant what? For her to even have the boldness to ask you and to have the mind to go visit her ex,guy just comot mind. You never get person wen you wan marry. Conversation was what brought about their wanting to meet.. Meaning she has been talking with her ex. She is disrespecting you man. She doesn't value you or the relationship you both are into..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by tuzle(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
All this cooked up stories. No sensible girl even if it is still in gf stage will come to her man and say she wants to go and see her ex directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by gift2xl: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
My advice is too expensive.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by incogni2o: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Na this kind Men them dey tell don't break for International Mens Day
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Validated: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tell her you should go with her. Afterall, thst is a good opportunity for her to introduce you two.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Tayorshd87: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Allow her to go and enjoy what they have been doing before she met u 😜
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by pongwa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
yes, give her one condition that you two must go together anytime she wanna visit him
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Franzinni: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Your marriage is doomed .... But you will have to learn it the hard way.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Tayorshd87: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Allow her to go and enjoy what they have been doing before she met u na because she is still in love with him 100% and if there is opportunity they will still go in the bed to do it badly 🤔..your marriage is not really stand as at now because this woman has stylishly told u she is still in love with her ex 😡 bullshit
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by rolams(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
They just want to finish what they started.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by pongwa(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
tuzle:
All this cooked up stories. No sensible girl even if it is still in gf stage will come to her man and say she wants to go and see her ex directly.
you watch too many conspiracy theories in movies
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Freelancerr:
Lol.... she go soon pin her ex pregnancy for your head.

Then you will train a child that isn't yours.
Better wise up bro.

My number is on my signature send me a message on whatsapp let meteach you how to read her WhatsApp messages with her ex, directly on your phone..

Everyone is free to text me.
But hold 1k sha.
ok boss. I am interested ooo
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
No. Don't only grant her permission, buy her condom to take along.

How old is this your girl because such request is very childish. If she respects and truly loves you, she won't mention anything about her ex to you. The audacity simply shows she has no regard for you.

Mr man, she still Misses her ex and will still go behind you and collect that thing that is hungrying her. If you go ahead and marry her just prepare for DNA test for the first child.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Achor1111(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Premium tears loading.
Translate and digest.
Anya iko anaghi ala-ala

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by samuel19222(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
that one sef dey, she don miss the gbola

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by crisubanijunior(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Even if u dont grant it, just know say she go still visit am. The worst thing was the emotional blackmail she has already subjected u to.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by MSN1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Its not every question reasonable people answer.
And NEVER ALLOW FOOLISHNESS TAKE OVER UR LIFE.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by bigiyaro(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shuttt dda fvck up for Christ's sake. How can your so called wife to be, ask you for permission to go fvck her ex and you are asking mumu questions here...
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
There are some stories you'll just see on this Nairaland eeehn and you just can't help but Laugh out Loud grin grin grin grin
walai u nailed it grin

Orishirishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.