Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38706 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by YourGFsnatcher: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

I just finished phuking my ex that Is about to get married to a man she loves and we've not seen for two years. I can't believe you are even considering it. My girl CAN NEVER ask me such stewpid question, she cannot even dare bring up that issue. Do I look like a joke?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nahunger(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

With increasing cases of paternity fraud, DNA is non-negotiable for every child that is born.As long as the child is mine,Been a co-parent without been emotionally attached (zero commitment) to eachh other is quite possible.Do you think celebrities who have baby mamas don't know their baby mamas are been dickmatized outside,but they don't give damn, since what they share together is just the child.

No body is talking about the baby mamas jumping from one rod to the other, my own is you that want baby mama do you have the funds for the DNA ?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Denko2721987(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.

Which kind of men do we have these days sef.. my girl friend dare not even ask me that question cos they know the moment they step out that door it's over, e come be fiance wey done near to become my wfe. Make i give am ticket (at least if she wants to go bangala around, it should be very coded and not tru my direct permission) to go bang her ex or anybody. And you are here asking us whether u should grant her permission to be bang another man wey go use vex wire her kini drop for you.. I laugh. I repeat, there is nothing an ex mostly wants from his ex girlfriend if not to try get back in her panty. If she says it's for business then set up the venue where they would meet probably in an elaborate eatery and then hang around there somewhere if you have the time, if not, it's a no no. Infact asking that question would warrant some serious silent treatment from me for her to come to her senses. What nonsense
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by YourGFsnatcher: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh

Thats why I'm surprised too, my girl knows she's die even if it's play to ask me that stewpid question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Rhema04(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2023
If you want to marry her, just be saving money for DNA test for your first child in the nearest future
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Nahunger:

No body is talking about the baby mamas jumping from one rod to the other, my own is you that want baby mama do you have the funds for the DNA ?

This man,you dey talk like you know me outside this platform lol. Even if I no get am, I get people who fit borrow me hmm😊

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by abysirius(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
That she has the boldness to come to you with such request shows you are a simp.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nahunger(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

This man,you dey talk like you know me outside this platform lol. Even if I no get am, I get people who fit borrow me hmm😊

Lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abeg lemme ooo

Make jeon siofra iyaebe jennyclay and sheistoopretty my arse no catch us this morning

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Farrason: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Tell her your ex is also in town and you need permission to visit her on same date she is to see hers. If she permits you, then permit her too.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Tzar(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Werey say ‘my fiancée’ grin
Babe wey be OUR FIANCÉE?!
All these simps sha!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Greattha: 6:19am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Are you seriously asking this question

This must be a rhetorical question

This is like asking if you should leave the Yam with the goat now...

Agree and prepare to hear how she slipped, fell and landed on his d*ck...or some sh*t like that...save yourself the heartache with a simple "NO"...don't be a gentleman about it.

Though she'll still go with or without your consent...cos the fact that she even considered the request is a red flag on its own...you already lost the battle my friend...no cap!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2023
correctyourself:

Don't grant such request, infact tell her that if she knows that she is still interested in her ex she should let you know so that you can move forward, it's not something you would tolerate from her.

The ex has nothing good to offer than wanting to feel her again because of his imagination, and your fiancee should understand she supposed to have cut off all communication from her ex.

Except if she is still having strong feelings for the ex, i would not be surprise if she jump backyard fence when you're not around to visit her ex. And when she is caught she would blame devil with artificial tears on her face like bamboo that is hungry. grin

As a matter of fact, that request for me is the end of the engagement.

She's only asking permission because she's a fianceé.

She won't ask permission when she's a wife.

Na DNA go settle de matter after a few years.

Broda fiance, RUN OOOOO!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2023
Nahunger:

Lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abeg lemme ooo

Make jeon siofra iyaebe jennyclay and sheistoopretty my arse no catch us this morning

Lol it's no crime to for them to defend their gender.
Na man just suppose wise up. The trending case of the man whose wife had none of the four kids for him is already serving to be an eye opener.Anybody wey born should start making some savings for DNA,else one will suffer more loss than just the cost of the DNA in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by shaqur231(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh

See you, she only told him out of respect, she can go visit him without anybody knowing
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by riczy(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2023
The guy may be a mature lad, excuse me pls!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by okoroemeka(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
she is already infected with the okafors law virus, grant request or not she must find a way to go and meet him,she is still fighting a battle with her conscience but it maybe a losing battle or less you high your game and knack her back to back without mercy to cure the infection
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Chispa: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2023
OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY, SIMP.
general111:
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by adecz: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2023
If she goes, OKAFOR'S LAW will
again be proven...☑️☑️☑️

If you are not careful sef, he might
even convince her to dump you, we
have witnessed such scenarios before.☝️☝️

It's clear your fiancée still loves the guy
& Only settled for you when the ex was
not yet prepared to settle down.💍💍💍

A situation happened in my area, many
years ago, before the GSM era ( military
government). A very beautiful babe had a boyfriend she loved so much.

However, probably for financial reasons,
the guy was unable to propose marriage yet
& there were family pressures to get
married esp as serious people kept coming
to propose.

Then, a slightly older, well to do guy came
along, was taken by her beauty and
shortly afterwards proposed marriage &
the girl & family accepted.

Preparations started, wedding date was
set & invitation cards went out.

2 days before the date of the marriage, her
ex boyfriend exploded into town in a
very big way as he had hit a mega money
deal ( big flashy cars 🚗, money💲💵💰, expensive wines🍷🍾, parties🕺💃) probably making him a bigger boy than the proposed husband❗️❗️❗️☑️

The boyfriend made enquiries and found
his girlfriend was at saloon making her
hair 💆💇💅💅

He went there, picked her up and eloped
with her and they both ran away from the town .

They later on got married and are
still happily married with great kids❗️❗️❗️

❌❌ Imagine the shame on the other guy ❌❌
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by mclloyd22: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2023
For you to come here and write this show how weak you are as a man.I’m sorry for the choice of my sentence… you no wose am slap ni? Or you need make person tell you saythem no knack?… for this babe to tell you these trust me she knows you are a weakling
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nahunger(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Lol it's no crime to for them to defend their gender.
Na man just suppose wise up. The trending case of the man whose wife had none of the four kids for him is already serving to be an eye opener.Anybody wey born should start making some savings for DNA,else one will suffer more loss than just the cost of the DNA in the long run.

True
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Greattha: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2023
If his previous knacking had worked, would she be considering the request? Is it now that he wants to knack back to back to cure what's not there? He'll just die.

Its a lost cause IMO.

See ehn...

A man can go see his ex and nothing will happen cos the moment he sees the woman as conquered quest, no more value there...but for women, endurance
makes hope...thats why you see a woman who's brutalised still holding on for a reason as silly as "he gives good D" or "he'll change, he has apologised and promised never to do it again".

But then when the eyes open, they don't look back hence women who no longer respect their men.
They'll even stay but become very defiant.

okoroemeka:
she is already infected with the okafors law virus, grant request or not she must find a way to go and meet him,she is still fighting a battle with her conscience but it maybe a losing battle or less you high your game and knack her back to back without mercy to cure the infection
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Kay25(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Thats how it starts and then will noe end in agidigbo...if she is still in touch with her ex then u need reexamine ur relationships she isn't really in love with u

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Teymanhenry(f): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2023
They say these hoes ain't loyal. But I think your girl may be taking her level of disloyalty to another level. She's so high that she thinks it's okay for her to let you know she wants to go and see her ex. I mean who does that? Is this foolishness or confusion?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by IamHonourable1: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2023
My opinion:Let her call the ex in your presence and ask him why he wants to see her without him being aware that you're listening to the conversation.The fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by thunderbabs: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Bros, that girl isn't yours.

Without asking, you should know she go collect from the ex and that's it. Dey use dey play ludo be that
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by airingMyView: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2023
At this point I say it matters not if u grant it or not, are you going to stay home and babysit her all day? If she has made up her mind to go she will at the slightest opportunity or find a way. What baffles me is you thinking your approval changes anything. Get ready for what's about to happen
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by advanceDNA: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2023
Una just dey waste comment...... Anytime someone get time look for random internet picture to post with their thread..... That story is fabricated
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Germi9: 7:34am On Nov 22, 2023
What disrespect
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Ubanz: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2023
If you can afford it,you can have us watch over her .
We have every city covered.
Just contact us and will brief you a FOTO brief on every move she makes on that day.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Grant her wish then
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by MartinsD12(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Your fiancee you said Thank God for showing you the sign on time , it's simple ask that your foolish fiancee to chose between you and her ex if she visits that ex , oga never you make the biggest mistake of marrying her, if she is still seeing her ex she should marry the ex simple.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by youngZee23: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tell her to go as long as you can invite your ex over while she's away.
U JUST SAYED MY MIND

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Having an Affair With My Cousin / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.