Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. (35269 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset:

LMAO. Every human has made mistakes in life, silly. Only cowards run away from theirs.
According to research, specific cause of PCOS is not known, however animal models were used to SUGGEST chemical and genetic causes. No where was abortion or contraceptives mentioned as cause of PCOS, you fool. Onset of PCOS can be after puberty which was quite my case. Yes, pills and abortion may cause hormonal imbalance but they cannot cause PCOS, stupid! Where did you get your info from? can you quote journal or article to back it up, stupid? Nope!

according to CDC.... https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/basics/pcos.html

according to Cleveland clinic..... https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/8316-polycystic-ovary-syndrome-pcos

according to NIH.... https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/pcos/conditioninfo/causes.
You see how stupid you look?
You agree that abortion and contraceptive can cause hormonal imbalance
You agree pcos is a triggered by hormonal imbalance
Yet you say abortion and contraceptive can't cause pcos
Did you have a brain surgery where the part responsible for deductive reasoning was removed cause I'm not getting why you're so dumb.
And abortion pills and contraceptive are not chemical agents abi? What school did you attend again? I need names of schools to avoid
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Royalcrusset: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

You don't know jack. A woman who is depressed can develop pcos.
A woman suffering from PTSD can develop pcos
A woman having psychological issues due to rape or sexual violence can develop pcos
Are you daft or learning right now?
*Laughs and falls into gutter*..... grin grin grin grin
Are you serious?? tell me more, native doctor.
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by aktolly54(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

I love her but I want my own children, I have seen the kind of stress my elder brother has been through cos of trying for a child, I won't wish it on my enemy.
Besides, I dont want the only 2 children in the family struggling to have children.
just pray, as long no spiritual attack on you and your brother preventing you from having children, you will be fine.
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by TheBTCinvestor: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi go siddon for corner! undecided

Don't give birth na..u go know say water dey pass garri..short...stupid feminist
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset:

*Laughs and falls into gutter*..... grin grin grin grin
Are you serious?? tell me more, native doctor.
Don't be daft
Learn. Don't fall with your empty head and still stand up empty. One of the cause of diabetes or obesity is depression. Another of the effects of depression in the body is hormonal imbalance. Both above can lead to PCOS.
This is valuable learning you should be paying heavily for but getting it for free and making a mess of the opportunity.
Pity
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
■ Don't give birth na..u go know say water dey pass garri..short...stupid feminist
Why do you folks do this to your own brains for pete's sake? So all those wey no born child, dem dey die abi? Dem no fit live like everybody else? undecided
In his book, The Descent of Man, Charles Darwin wrote : “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.” lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Don't give birth na..u go know say water dey pass garri..short...stupid feminist
I can't agree more with the bolded thumbs up 👍
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset:

Native doctor, please provide a link to back up you claims. At least let me learn something today.
You be real clown! cool grin grin cheesy
I can't be educating you and still be feeding you links.
Learn!! That's your primary duty today young lady.
A lady in her late twenties like you shouldn't be so headstrong and hard of learning.
How is your man coping? Kudos to him in absentia
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Royalcrusset: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

You see how stupid you look?
You agree that abortion and contraceptive can cause hormonal imbalance
You agree pcos is a triggered by hormonal imbalance
Yet you say abortion and contraceptive can't cause pcos
Did you have a brain surgery where the part responsible for deductive reasoning was removed cause I'm not getting why you're so dumb.
And abortion pills and contraceptive are not chemical agents abi? What school did you attend again? I need names of schools to avoid

Cause is unknown, fool. You are too daft to even understand it despite stating it in plain terms. Provide proof that pills and abortion cause PCOS? No, you would rather think that i took piils and had abortion hence being diagnosed of PCOS. hehehehehehe. FOOL, PCOS IS A SYNDROME AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE IS JUST ONE OUT OF THE THREE MAJOR SYMPTOMS. CAUSE IS UNKNOW TILL DATE. PCOS manifests as hormonal imbalance....It leads to hormonal imbalance because the ovaries are polycystic. Hormonal imbalance does NOT lead to PCOS . it is a symptom, fool.
unfortunately, I can't open your thick skull to put the info inside. Your case is a hopeless one
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by omotolly22(f): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

You don't know jack. A woman who is depressed can develop pcos.
A woman suffering from PTSD can develop pcos
A woman having psychological issues due to rape or sexual violence can develop pcos
Are you daft or learning right now?

Let me tell you pcos is not the only cause of lack of ovulation

1 Thyroid disorder
2,pituitary disorder
3 low egg reserve
4 terminal illness
5athletic women
6 low body weight

All those also can lack of ovulation in women
But if you don't want to accept you can keep living in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Royalcrusset: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

I can't be educating you and still be feeding you links.
Learn!! That's your primary duty today young lady.
A lady in her late twenties like you shouldn't be so headstrong and hard of learning.
How is your man coping? Kudos to him in absentia
You have no proof! hahahahahahaha! Just one link would have made you look a bit intelligent but you just confirmed the fool that you are. No proof at all, but rantings from your idiotic myopic mind.
The internet never forgets and I am glad I schooled a fool today, just in case someone is genuinely looking for info about PCOS in future. They will not be misled by insane rantings of a local native doctor with data and access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by AliEzeOlu: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

I love her but I want my own children, I have seen the kind of stress my elder brother has been through cos of trying for a child, I won't wish it on my enemy.
Besides, I dont want the only 2 children in the family struggling to have children.

OP, you seem to have made up your mind and have taken a decision already. It's fine. Whatever you do, don't marry out of pity. It always doesn't end well.

I wish you all the best bro.
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Anashe: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:
I am the 2nd born out of 2 children, my elder brother has been married for some time with no kids as a result I am super careful with issues relating to fertility.
I am in my late 30s and have been dating a 27 year old lady for 4 months now, the relationship moved so fast as she is a perfect match for me .
I have met her family and she has met mine, we are already planning marriage and have started counselling sessions in her church.

She complained of irregular periods so I told her to do a hormonal profile test and see a gynecologist, turns out she has got PCOS.

I have done my own fertility test and I am fine, I am at a cross road now, I cannot afford to struggle with child birth considering my age and also my only other sibling still also having issues with the wife also still trying to get pregnant after many years.

The only other option would have been to ask her to try for pregnancy before marriage but she is a virgin and wants to keep it that way till wedding, besides if I disvirgin her, how will I be able to walk away incase she doesn't get pregnant ?

I am at crossroads now, its not too late but walking away at this point will be very costly for me since we have already started plans towards the wedding and our families are already in touch.

My heart is heavy and I am confused, I need good advise as I cannot discuss this with anyone.

Is PCOS a death sentence? They tell you people to read, but no, your data is only for browsing nonsense and scrolling endlessly on social media. Go and read about PCOS and pregnancies. Please leave that jewel alone. You still want to test her with pregnancy. I hope she knows her worth and dumps you for real. You're in your late 30s and unmarried is even a red flag.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by janeedema(f): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
And.let me.add:

When you find the someone that isn't a virgin and you impregnate her, ensure she puts to bed and run a paternity test to be sure the child is yours.

Cause the sorrow that could await you from running from a devil you know to an angel you don't know may be catastrophic.

My point?

Life isn't perfect. Choose your battle. It Is said, one always encounters his destiny in the road he takes to avoid it.

Like one lady advised, go before God and get His clearance on whoever you want to marry. That's should have been the first measure you take. Life is too spiritual to be run carnally or from the human senses.

God's speed.

[quoteauthor=saasala post=127209723]

Bro, you don't need to think far on this. Since you can't sleep with her to preg her cos of the virginity stuff, kindly go ahead and break the realtionship.

Find someone who is not a virgin, impregnate her and continue your life.

You don't want to go through those herculean process of PCOS sh1t.

[/quote]
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by henrimoto(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please set the girl free and go find yourself the fertility goddess you need instead. undecided

She is still 27 so before her youth leaves her, set her free. Let her find her own love who will have her as priority above everything else. ;DStop holding her hostage in a relationship which you already know ain't going to go anywhere for her. undecided
..Kobo.. I stand with you on this.

The Guy wants to act as a Mini God over the lady. See, OP, no man, no medical explanation has the final say.
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:
I am the 2nd born out of 2 children, my elder brother has been married for some time with no kids as a result I am super careful with issues relating to fertility.
I am in my late 30s and have been dating a 27 year old lady for 4 months now, the relationship moved so fast as she is a perfect match for me .
I have met her family and she has met mine, we are already planning marriage and have started counselling sessions in her church.

She complained of irregular periods so I told her to do a hormonal profile test and see a gynecologist, turns out she has got PCOS.

I have done my own fertility test and I am fine, I am at a cross road now, I cannot afford to struggle with child birth considering my age and also my only other sibling still also having issues with the wife also still trying to get pregnant after many years.

The only other option would have been to ask her to try for pregnancy before marriage but she is a virgin and wants to keep it that way till wedding, besides if I disvirgin her, how will I be able to walk away incase she doesn't get pregnant ?

I am at crossroads now, its not too late but walking away at this point will be very costly for me since we have already started plans towards the wedding and our families are already in touch.

My heart is heavy and I am confused, I need good advise as I cannot discuss this with anyone.

she is a virgin so?
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Fabpat: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Whoso findeth a WIFE findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. Prov. 18:22.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset:

Cause is unknown, fool. You are too daft to even understand it despite stating it in plain terms. Provide proof that pills and abortion cause PCOS? No, you would rather think that i took piils and had abortion hence being diagnosed of PCOS. hehehehehehe. FOOL, PCOS IS A SYNDROME AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE IS JUST ONE OUT OF THE THREE MAJOR SYMPTOMS. CAUSE IS UNKNOW TILL DATE. PCOS manifests as hormonal imbalance....It leads to hormonal imbalance because the ovaries are polycystic. Hormonal imbalance does NOT lead to PCOS . it is a symptom, fool.
unfortunately, I can't open your thick skull to put the info inside. Your case is a hopeless one
Shut up
Just mouthing invective like a Bush baby
You lack respect obviously insulting an elder who knows better
The cause is very well known and I've listed them for you
Your tirades don't change facts
Facts are stubborn
What are the other symptoms of pcos apart from hormonal imbalance?
Every thing you'll list are all symptoms of hormonal imbalance
You're just everywhere and can't stay in one place
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
omotolly22:

Let me tell you pcos is not the only cause of lack of ovulation

1 Thyroid disorder
2,pituitary disorder
3 low egg reserve
4 terminal illness
5athletic women
6 low body weight

All those also can lack of ovulation in women
But if you don't want to accept you can keep living in your ignorance.
Keep quiet and stop advertising your ignorance
Is the topic lack of ovulation or pcos?
Pcos simply means imbalance in hormones which affects reproduction in women. All those you listed are not relevant to this discourse
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by GboyegaD(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Beremx:
I am a woman. When a woman says at 27years that she's a virgin and that she prefers sex after marriage, oga take off! 99 percentage of such narrative is lies. Get someone else, impregnate and marry. Simple

Could it be that she has friends/family members who had suffered some ill fate because they waited till marriage and now thinking she's found the right person she is willing to explore? There surely is more to the story however, I am not sure it is fair to conclude.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and being realistic.
I can't do the bolded cos she is a virgin as such we cant even have sex.
I am not sure if I want to convince her to loose her virginity as that would be unfair in case I choose not to marry her.

This is why I say its a kind of dilemna for me.

Please, let her be if getting pregnant is the most important thing to you. In my opinion, I feel knowing your deal breaker is good and you should be able to make a decision on it by yourself without dragging another person into it. If you feel you are not cut out to wait till whenever she gets pregnant, please kindly let her know you want out of the relationship. If otherwise, get her to start treatment, get married and wait to see the manifestation of what you hope for.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset:

You have no proof! hahahahahahaha! Just one link would have made you look a bit intelligent but you just confirmed the fool that you are. No proof at all, but rantings from your idiotic myopic mind.
The internet never forgets and I am glad I schooled a fool today, just in case someone is genuinely looking for info about PCOS in future. They will not be misled by insane rantings of a local native doctor with data and access to the internet.
Oh shut your daft trap
You're looking to normalise your wayward ways
You can rant till tomorrow, those who seek knowledge will get it and those who don't do go on and regret
Abortion and contraceptive leads to hormonal imbalance because both activities force your hormones to work out of the biological order
Does that mean you can't read or you're too daft to understand
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Keneeby(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

Take it God in prayer. There's nothing God can not do
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Blendy77(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

Pcos is not a death sentence Bro. It only indicates she's not ovulating regularly and simple ovulation drugs/ supplements can take care of this. If u truly love her, u shouldnt hav this feeling of her being infertile at the back of ur mind. Love does not count wrongs nor keep records of wrongs. It covers all thgs. What's the guarantee that u will marry a presumably fertile woman and u will hav kids immediately or she will give u kids? See a gynae and drugs/supplements to manage pcos like furocysts or metformin will be given to her. She will be ok. Las las ivf is there to solve majority of fertility issue. Tell ur bro's wife to reach out to me lets see how we can help her out. Gone are d days when women suffer infertility in silence. There are so many ways to have kids legally now. Ruonar2000@yahoo.com is my email address. All the best
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Cromagnon: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

may second wife for chudren
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kelvinofficial: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Op you really believe your 27yrs old gf is a virgin ?? Lol you don’t deserve my opinion
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Etosha: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Uyi168:
u just go about countering every post without making yours..

It's for the love argument...
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by fortunechy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Firstly, what's the meaning of PCOS??
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Kukutenla: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Royalcrusset omotolly22
You two dullards can read the screenshot and give yourself an education.
I'm sure you two retards know what postinor 2 is since you have experience in the field
Ciao

Ishilove peradventure you find your iq where it dropped into murky waters and you're able to clean yourself up, read the screenshots below

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Aghans(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

Hope you are not talking about my ex girlfriend.

She is a good girl if she is the one.
I met her as a virgin left her as a virgin after 3years of relationship but I did not run any test with her. We just parted ways
Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by omoharry(f): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
beekind:

The headline is total different from the body of your message . Anyway ,since you are more concerned with her fertility status, being that she cannot get pregnant b4 marriage due to the fact that she is a virgin, then I suggest you look for a non virgin that has no issue getting pregnant b4 marriage, so that you can have your peace of mind of be coming a father . Just don't spoil that young ladys' life just becos you want to do trial and error with her b4 saying I do. Let her go if you don't love her enough to marry her first b4 getting her pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. by Housing(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
@Beekind don't joke with fertility and having offspring of your own it may be genetic based on your family lineage.

It may be to other reasons but all still connects to your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / My mother and her plenty pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.