Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62290 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Kingson28:

Has religion corrupted India, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Japan?

Why don't you go and live there and see, Why are you not striving to go and live in those countries?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Rossikk:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I don’t understand why our people are still practicing these imported religions like Christianity and Islam today.

Pure foolishness.

Go and research and update the religion of your ancestors just like the Chinese and Indians did.

Your ancestors also believed in the Almighty.

Your ancestors INVENTED religion.

How has the parent become the child?

Why must you copy other peoples’ belief system?

Why can’t you package yours like they did theirs?

Following other peoples’ religion is telling the world that you have no heritage worthy of elevation.

Very sad.

I believe spirituality is a better idea then religion.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Karlifate:

Don't mind the religious Christain

A Christ-like Christain would've simply done her job & quietly prayed for the patient in her private corner...

...but a typical religious Christain that abound in Nigeria will want to show off her praying prowess , and possibly bring out holy handkerchief shared by her religious leader to work signs & wonders. cheesy

They are all the same. How has the so called 'Christ-like' christain changed Nigeria from the situation it is now in. Shouldn't we be seeing the fruit of religion in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2023
omooba969:

Probably wanted to develop their health sector with prayers...lol 😄

I suppose so. She should keep that shitty stuff to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2023
philipobiz:

I can imagine her kind of prayer. Shouting and blabbing disturbing the peace of the patient and probably those of the neighbourhood like my next house neighbour who have not been allowing me to sleep well for hours.

Na so Jesus Christ teach you to pray disturbing everyone around you? You caution them they will call you demon.
Some of them are here

Don't mind them. They turned Yeshua's teaching to a a jamboree, carnival and business.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2023
omoharry:
They are both fanatics but the jihadist goes further by becoming a terrorist and causing havoc in their wake .. They might both be nuisance but they are certainly not thesame,nor do they serve thesame God .

Christains worship the god of Abraham
Muslims worship the god of Abraham.

It's same god.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
Major1984:
. The God and gods didn't bring any problem to Nigeria, but it's people that bring problem to themselves

Ok. So these Gods are happy with what their acolytes have turned our egalitarian society into? Seems they have no desire for change.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
plantist:

Well only a Christian would do what she did.

Na una de carry religion for head like mugu

Well, that mostly correct, They muslim do theirs in a different and more sinister way. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by lordally(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2023
Regex:
I highly doubt the story. If the person was working for agency, they person wouldn't be deported but only sacked for going against company policy and this is not a safeguarding issue and so will not have any effect on her dbs. The story cooked up, or it may have happened, but them bloggers have added theirs to sweeten the gist.

All the same, prayers doesn't work, never did and never will. There is no God, if there's one, she hates Nigeria.

Nice one. I dey tell people say, if you are in a good country, you don't need prayers for things to work.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Op80:

Thank you for asking that question. They hide their wickedness, biases, incompetency and bigotry behind religion to run away from their responsibility they are being paid for. I am tired of religious folks. For someone to leave Nigeria and go to UK and remain myopic means that he or she should be deported back to their ignorance coven to perish with his peers. Thank you UK for doing d needful. I can't stand such idiocy.

100% agree with you.

They should keep the religious bigotry in Nigeria, UK has ridden itself of those destructive religion, Nigerians no dey hear word.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by omoharry(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Christains worship the god of Abraham
Muslims worship the god of Abraham.

It's same god.
I see.. the Christian God does not ask his followers to commit suicide and kill innocent people or commit all kind of violence in his name. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Ezmans:
the bible says be a spiritual man not a religious man

I won't be surprise if the bible copied that quote from another source. The plagiarism in the bible is out of this world.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
cococandy:

When doing admissions, can the nurse ask the patients for any spiritual needs or requests for chaplaincy?
I believe they cannot unless the patience requests for it.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Skyview01:

Obey the rules or face consequences.

Christians are supposed to be law abiding. Let her go pray for patients in Luth when she gets to Nigeria., They need all the prayers. No need for unnecessary whataboutism.

100%.

Or open her prayer center in Nigeria to pray for the gullibles for come to the center.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2023
DECLAN2015:

So the best is to sack her and ontop deport her
On top wetin
...what of warning and so on

She can go to court na. Abi?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2023
Ezmans:
the bible says be a spiritual man not a religious man
The bible said so many things that should be questioned. grin Different editions of bibles also said different things, King James versiom comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
duality:

You believe in Satan.

Satan's other name is Enki, he's a brother to the god of Isreal - Enli/Yaweh.

I don't get myself involved in siblings quarrel if they don't get me involved.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Realist777:

Religious organizations are criminal organizations

Business centers, preying on the vulnerable.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2023
salem1996:

Well even the UK you so praised have these supposed gods/God you hate too.

The developed countries like Russia and China are highly religious. The problem then probably remain not gods/God, but the delusioned humans like you maybe. Even the UK, the whole King believe in God....
Normally, most frustrated nigerians believe in blame games, and you are a Nigerian too so it's fine wink

I didn't praise UK or hate your god.

Go and revise your comprehension.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Boring

Empty

Stale

Ok. Go and create your original.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2023
GetMeRight:

Were they not the ones who exported the same religion to Nigeria?

It doesn't matter. You can be better then them.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2023
aylive02:
. Stop asking dumb questions. you're okay with your last line

The the dumb are things are dumb.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2023
omokab:
I don't know the problem of religion with Nigeria . na so o enter bus from Ibadan to osogbo ,a man just started prayer from Ibadan until when we reach asejire before I told him yo stop the prayer . I wanted yo receive a business call but the noise was too much . I waited until I discovered that the man is not ready to stop . when I told him that he should do quick that am waiting for a call ,a man and one useless Alfa nearly fight me that how can I tell him to stop. I told them he was disturbing me to make a serious call which needa urgent attention . How can someone be disturbing others with noise , be it Christians Muslims and traditional worshipers . only Lagos is curbing their noise pollution but other states nothing for them .

They need to ban them from preaching in the bus. Is there no anti-polution law?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

If you are not a Fool, you would also understand that no religion was mentioned in that report.

You that think you are not a fool, which religion did I quote here?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Chetas81:
not the same story, this is different event involved the Nigerian citizen in United Kingdom 😂😂😂🦍🤟
Then this article which says she was sacked and deported is a false article.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Bridget95:
Muslim or Atheist?

Ask your question again, correctly.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Bridget95(f): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Ask your question again, correctly.
you are a Muslim baa ?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Ezmans: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
The bible said so many things that should be questioned. grin Different editions of bibles also said different things, King James versiom comes to mind.
thing like what ?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
omoharry:
I see.. the Christian God does not ask his followers to commit suicide and kill innocent people or commit all kind of violence in his name. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.

It not true, The christian god committed some of the worst genocides in the old testament, Or does that not count?

The Christian god commanded his followers to:

Steal
Kill
and Destroy.

At some point I even thought he was the devil himself. I can give you bible verses if you want,
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2023
Bridget95:
you are a Muslim baa ?

No.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Bridget95(f): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

No.
Thanks to God
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by DomPerignon: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. That universal sign of medicine is known as Rod of Asclepius. Has nothing to do with your fictional Moses.
2. The Red Cross was formed by Henry Dunant, a Swiss with no religious affiliation.
3. The motto 'We treat but God heals' is used solely by African hospitals, and not a universal motto. Africans medics use it for obvious reasons, since we are religious. It doesn't signify that any divine intervention occurs in Africa. If anything, it indicts the supernatural being, god since african healthcare systems are usually found wanting and end up as poor.
4. Judaism is the dominant religion found in Israel. Which religion loves Israel? You guess right! Christianity. Why ?they say its god's own people. So how can god's own people destroy god's own religion?
As you can see, logical reasoning is really a handicap for you

Zionist fool can you explain why there is also a Red Crescent organization to cater for the Islamic world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple / Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.