Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44321 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

One of them spoted grin
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
insidelife22:
The man is very very wise.

Osey, redpiller!

What of the other man?

You know, the sperm donor?

Is he a fool, or a guy man?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.
Attention seeker...
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Advancedman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

Na wedding he call off oooo, No be marriage Lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by TheZeezle(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Who let d dog out?

Jennyclay:

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

So if you were in her shoes, you would do same, right?

If you did and the groom found out, would you beg him to accept you?

Don't bother to answer o, because in her shoes, you shouldn't even marry someone who is not good enough for you between the sheets......or am I wrong?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Wedding fill with young boys and girls.. no single elderly person there

If u believe this skit then u must be the biggest Ediot here
Everything na skit as if things don't happen in reality again, if you believe everything is skit u must be the biggest Ediot here.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jackbaur88: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have a distant relation. Her name is Salome, our neighbour a married man sleeps with her every now and then, but the peak of it was when we saw her leaving the man's house by 12 AM the night to her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Juoflife1(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Una too dey lie. These couple found out they are cousins. Stop spreading hate towards women. It will do you no good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jackbaur88:
I have a distant relation. Her name is Salome, our neighbour a married man sleeps with her every now and then, but the peak of it was when we saw her leaving the man's house by 12 AM the night to her wedding.
That is very common with women, very sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by MrDoGood(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
MOST WOMEN GOT MARRIED TO THE MAN THAT'S AVAILABLE AND READY. AND NOT TO WHO THEY TRULY LOVE.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Passionate1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sometimes God sends an Ex back into Ur life to see if you're still stupid. .

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by obesse: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
That man just dodged a bullet!
grin
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Olahmi05: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Probably the Ex has sex video or sex pics of the bride.. The Ex threaten the bride.. Hmmm .. Omo if nah me . I go cancel it nii ooo but I don't pray for it to happen to me.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by bigman001(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Stop sounding like a local Nymphomaniac , is sex food? I pity the man wey go marry your type put for house, he will be busy fathering other men children unknown to him

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by sslcrypt: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

STFU
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Metrofox(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why don't you marry the men that are good in bed then?

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by yetty247(f): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sensible man... No need wasting money on DNA

We ladies eh.. Tufiakwa

if d ex so love you, why e no marry u

3 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by wanted222(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

No man is ready to satisfy your bottomless towtow

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ponishah: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Very good of the man, because he has just saved himself the trauma of paternity fraud.The shameless harlot definitely has slept with her ex several times before the wedding and soon if she falls pregnant,she would make the man raise a child that's not his.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by phemray(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

So it's all about women satisfaction and nothing about men? After you still own the houses, the children etc?, Infact everything. Na war for men oooo.
And at the end one or none of 4 children belong to the man. So women put yourself in men's shoe in all these.

What is the definition of life for a man self?

I think it's better Nigeria embraced contract marriage renewable 5yearly.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ponishah: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If she did it for sexual gratification , then she should have married the man that satisfies her

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Morbeta11(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nigerians got talent.....Please try Aboki... grin
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by greatefa1011(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Birds of Same feathers.

uote author=Jennyclay post=127305276]If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.[/quote]
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
It seems you want the same FG to send so many men to jail for murder
ThatrealestApex:
Serves her right angry I will do same angry angry

Na so men dey take father Children wey no be their own embarassed

Infact, Federal Government need to make DNA Test Free and Compulsory for every Nigerian Home

Rubbish
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bahamas95:
I know this lady above will still find a way to blame the man as usual instead of condemning the act of that olosho. Wetin she go find for ex house if nor be gbola she go collect?

Nice one, the man just dodged a bullet.....That lady is a confirm olosho.
She feeds on attention.

Those mentions give her orgasms, reason she chooses to be controversial so that she will be getting those mentions.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ceejay80s(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

This is the first time I am quoting U since I started reading Ur rubbish replies on nairaland, everybody has been complaining about U, at first I thought it was just nothing to complain about but now I know U are sick,
U are lucky I am not a moderator, I will ban U on nairaland and in heaven....
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by greatefa1011(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
I see Ashawoo na Ashawoo even for Altar.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Everything na skit as if things don't happen in reality again, if you believe everything is skit u must be the biggest Ediot here.
clown it happens, but this one is pure skit... Make they no dey use Ur head like this
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Frayoworld(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
tongue
Jennyclay:

Sorry to ask
But are you normal?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

This is why Nigerian men get their partners pregnant b4 or immediately after marriage so should won't jump outside and bring a bastard to his house. undecided
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
I believe most of your comment on NL is just to caught attention because a normal human wont say nonsense like you just did. And if this is your real mentality in life then you've a long ride because you might end up committing suicide
Jennyclay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.