Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44278 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by seunjungle1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lucifer is far better than you

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Timothy89(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
A simp was saved
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by superCleanworks(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
She N her friends will always remember this and they will still call him a wicked person.

very yeye gender
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
clown it happens, but this one is pure skit... Make they no dey use Ur head like this
How do you know it was a skit? Person wey dem nor dey use hin head...oya tell me.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Why is she at the altar ready to marry a man not up to her standard in bed? Your position is not convincing

Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Real nigga
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by DaTruths: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

If he was your brother, would you advise him to forgive her? Know your brother could father a child that is not related to you?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Faposky95: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

You fit tey for that junction you still dey Ma.....
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by dmgr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

🙄

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
The best DNA test done by the groom.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
NOwazobia:
She feeds on attention.

Those mentions give her orgasms, reason she chooses to be controversial so that she will be getting those mentions.
I know.

Getting mentions is one of the beauties of Nairaland. I won't be surprised if the person behind that moniker is a guy, I don't believe in profile pictures. Pictures can be gotten anywhere.

Ain't an attention seeker but at times I make some comments to get on people's nerves for mentions.....I don't care if the mentions are insultive or not, I take it as cruise catching. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by peterboro: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

BY THEIR REACT WE SHALL KNOW THEM..
Street credibility!!!! We know Una, 🤣🤣🤣

The man just saved his money and useful time for future unnecessary DNA 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Osey, redpiller!

What of the other man?

You know, the sperm donor?

Is he a fool, or a guy man?
The ex is what is called a spoiler
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Coolboy009: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Very sharp guy, making a very crucial decision at the right time, to afford bastard kids in future.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I feel women find it hard to move on from a man who they wee emotionally attahced to. Most women these days get married to who's ready. May we not the wrong person
I don't think so!
This is a case of a woman who was probably in a constant affair with her so called ex lover.
Who technically is not an ex but her toyboy

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
chris51:

She should have married her ex. These girls have no moral values
The alleged that has dumped her for another person he is claiming as his real wife to be
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by izubext007: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
God save the man
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

It is always the man's fault....useless species. Don't get married so you will be free to jump from one dick to another and collect money too.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
So right now the cake and rice will be giving to who
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bahamas95:
I know this lady above will still find a way to blame the man as usual instead of condemning the act of that olosho. Wetin she go find for ex house if nor be gbola she go collect?

Nice one, the man just dodged a bullet.....That lady is a confirm olosho.
Someone that has confirmed she is olosho...lol and one useless man go think say I get girlfriend.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by izubext007: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Which tribe is she please 🙏, so I can start avoiding them.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
The magnitude of earthquake
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
izubext007:
Which tribe is she please 🙏, so I can start avoiding them.
Se is from Congo
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by unclejb2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

I will give you orgasm, and also get you pregnant with my first round
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?
Of course she will and when her boyfriend finds out she will dump her for you so you can continue with your kiss friendship...lol

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
unclejb2:
I will give you orgasm, and also get you pregnant with my first round
After you give her one thousand orgasms and pregnancy.what next?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by loswhite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
jmoore:
One of the reasons to marry a virgin.
Shut up
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
People should leave ex as total X
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by sole26: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

One of the Oloshos spotted
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Reminds of paternity court
When black couples just mount the court stand omo.na so so I went to ex and ex contacted me
And kasala boaust
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
baralatie:

The ex is what is called a spoiler

Oh....so no simp in this story?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Oh....so no simp in this story?
Has nothing to do with simping
Who is the simp the ex,the bride or the the groom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.