Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44300 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Gandrova: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
One bottle of Hennessy for the Chap.
MVP of the year!
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by aaronxy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Is this not the video the said, mother in-laws are sister, why this caption again?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

By breaking up abi cheating?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by stormborn28(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Why will the lady still visit her ex when she's already set to marry a new man?

Was the visitation for a quickie??

Some ladies sha..

The Memory of a Daunting Gbola!!

Na gbola oooo...some girls like gbola die
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by tishbite42: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?
You're the true Slawomirr
I remember this your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Smithwilliams826: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Wahala

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Fuckyoumod: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.
any man that ends up with you is cursed. Shits.......
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
I can tell you her ex wasn't ready to settle down thats the reason she left him for someone who was ready. This woman in this case might be above 30 years of age.
baralatie:

I don't think so!
This is a case of a woman who was probably in a constant affair with her so called ex lover.
Who technically is not an ex but her toyboy
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Drsnives(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Our radar will be on you from this moment.. any unfortunate man that will show interest on you in future must see your post. Am saving it. Headless chi.cken
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2023
The woman holding the bride is at least 50.

Perhaps it's time you bought glasses

ELKHALIFAISIS:
Wedding fill with young boys and girls.. no single elderly person there

If u believe this skit then u must be the biggest Ediot here
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:42am On Dec 05, 2023
VULCAN:
The woman holding the bride is at least 50.

Perhaps it's time you bought glasses

this is how 50 yrs ppl looks in Ur village
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Father4all: 5:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Let the ex marry her na. That man is wise. Such ex will be fu*king her anytime he loves likes
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by 7buckz(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

Just imagine the mentality on an average bitch!
Reason I just fvck you all and move on to the next cus what's the point of trying to stay faithful when you all are hoes naturally

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by TURAKIN2019(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2023
Nonsense talk.,talk is cheap,young lady.
Jennyclay:

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by 82man: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ashewo kobo kobo 🤣🤣🤣
monnex:

Ashawo
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Mar 13
STEWpid:
Chai..

Why will the lady still visit her ex when she's already set to marry a new man?

Was the visitation for a quickie??

Some ladies sha..

The Memory of a Daunting Gbola!!

ONE LAST FINAL TIME..

(But that's going to be another lie, because she will definitely go back to the Ex as a married-lover after the wedding.. Just to let him know that her marriage didn't stop anything)
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Mom007(f): 7:06pm On Mar 13
Beauty without brain is not good. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.