Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44287 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by crossbreedwears(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
I feel women find it hard to move on from a man who they wee emotionally attahced to. Most women these days get married to who's ready. May we not the wrong person
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reasons most first child in a family doesn't belong to the husband

I don't blame the woman though. We humans no matter how we try to form ruggedity can be emotional and, sympathetic and have empathy

There are circumstances that might arise and won't allow you to marry your boyfriend or girlfriend but that emotional connection is still there and you guys are not enemies
So going to meet the person is very easy.
I once told my female friend when we were cuddling and watching a movie together that I don't know if there would be circumstances that will lead to our break up later in life but one thing I guarantee her that we will be friends till the end of time
She looked at me and kissed me!

So are you guys telling me such my girlfriend now won't always run down to me later in life even if we are not dating anymore?

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by chris51(f): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
fourboys:
for real embarassed embarassed

She should have married her ex. These girls have no moral values

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Crafteck1: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

Na dem, get get, get... Wetin una give

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by odumoyedare(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
May Amadioha strike that finger wey you take type this rubbish. Useless hoe

Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by WorldRichest: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

This poster is typing from the psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Lemos14: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
jaxxy:

This is why Nigerian men get their partners pregnant b4 or immediately after marriage so should won't jump outside and bring a bastard to his house. undecided

Forget all this one. Even if you do this and the first child is your own who told you that the second child will also be yours? A promiscuous woman is a promiscuous woman no matter what you do

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by hkidola00(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
and u let the wedding hold sad
Jackbaur88:
I have a distant relation. Her name is Salome, our neighbour a married man sleeps with her every now and then, but the peak of it was when we saw her leaving the man's house by 12 AM the night to her wedding.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
My kind of Person. Thats what a real man does.
Not the majority Men Simps we got around these days
officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Sniper101(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Guys, learn to be wary of females who are still in constant communication with their Exs.

In other words, "never have anything SERIOUS to do with any female who is still in contact with her ex" because all it would take is a little mood swing on one of those lonely or boring days and, BOOM! she'll feel an itch to visit her Ex and have her legs raised up high for sport
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Agugbadin: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Brilliant, God has saved the man from bringing a prostitute into his life.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Agugbadin: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sniper101:
Guys, learn to be wary of females who are still in constant communication with their Exs.

In other words, "never have anything SERIOUS to do with any female who is still in contact with her ex" because all it would take is a little mood swing on one of those lonely or boring days and, BOOM! she'll feel an itch to visit her Ex and have her legs raised up high for sport

Okafor's law is real.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by biafranrealson: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shameful that the only asset you are bringing to the table of marriage is sex

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by seniorgozman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
jmoore:
One of the reasons to marry a virgin.
The one Israel married still end
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

read your topics and posts. You need help. Your head is too filled with men. Focus!
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by sslcrypt: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Losho asssssshhhhiiii

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by StraightGaay: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

I go like cum for your nose
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by prodigyy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ash@wo, slOrt

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Someone records a groom yelling angrily at his bride on their wedding day and makes a claim that cannot be substantiated, and people swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Fear social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

No wonder you don't have bf but shaggers
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by MrCork: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Op..So are u sayin Nigerian women are olosho?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Eyinju112(f): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
ceejay80s:

This is the first time I am quoting U since I started reading Ur rubbish replies on nairaland, everybody has been complaining about U, at first I thought it was just nothing to complain about but now I know U are sick,
U are lucky I am not a moderator, I will ban U on nairaland and in heaven....
Nonsense and ingredient
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her comments gives me concern, sometimes I keep wondering if she is entirely stupid or she is chasing clout
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Juoflife1:
Una too dey lie. These couple found out they are cousins. Stop spreading hate towards women. It will do you no good

What law forbids cousins from marrying each other?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Eyinju112(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Greenfaces:
read your topics and posts. You need help. Your head is too filled with men. Focus!
😂😂😂😂
Easy on my unapologetic feminist oooo😂😂😂😂
I always wanna believe she's catching cruise.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Heffalump(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are finished kpari-kpata. I swear nothing remains again. I believe you're not clean down there. What a whorre before me!
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by eddynaira125: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

When a cause child speak, it's very easy to acknowledge
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by OZIOGU1: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
Why is she marrying him then? Why couldn't she just marry her ex?

People on here think you are foolish and I am surprised at your determination to prove them right.

She does not need to prove to anyone here, she is what you call her
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by spiSeyi: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Birds of a feather flock together an average Nigeria girl like this Jennyclay is the same as the bride grin .
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Austin4lif: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided a potential adulterer have spoken

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Uniquekriss(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

this one na idiot. Who go even marry you. Get married, stay in it for 2years then I'll sell all my properties including inheritance and give you the money
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by mipeesoft(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
talk2hb1:

Another One!
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Juoflife1(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
That didn't happen in Nigeria. In The original video, people that understood the language Interpreted.
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

What law forbids cousins from marrying each other?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by callmevirus(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

You don't disappoint, I know you wella akakpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.