Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) (44290 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Greenfaces: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
Eyinju112:

😂😂😂😂
Easy on my unapologetic feminist oooo😂😂😂😂
I always wanna believe she's catching cruise.
some things we joke about as Internet cruise are low-key pointers to depression. I can bet a fairy tooth that she is or is out of a toxic relationship. Sometimes it's even their irresponsible fathers that makes them make blanket statements about men. What they need is healing and not more cruise. Else they may end up creating another broken home or die lonely watching TV and no one would know.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by achimendy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

I’m sure the man is not really good in bed reason she visited her ex.

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

Mumu girl go find work.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by diego101(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Abeg e reach to call off... if Its me, I will do the same

officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

And guess what? Her ex also attended the wedding shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Semaj77(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.

And you thought you're making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by amadil14(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
[ kissquote author=Jennyclay post=127305276]If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!
Real men don't forgive cheating.

Personally, if I’m not getting enough money, sex and true Love from my man then I would definitely look outside.[/quote]
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Eyinju112(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Greenfaces:
some things we joke about as Internet cruise are low-key pointers to depression. I can bet a fairy tooth that she is or is out of a toxic relationship. Sometimes it's even their irresponsible fathers that makes them make blanket statements about men. What they need is healing and not more cruise. Else they may end up creating another broken home or die lonely watching TV and no one would know.
😂😂😂😂
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by stealmatic(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mumu like u,
It's people like u thats always giving wrong impression about ladies,are u telling us now that she is right or she has the right to do that?let's be honest sometimes u know,ashewo na hubby no be handwork
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by geewean(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
If the bride has soft ass and boobs.

Then the guy no try at all.

Guy man would have acted like nothing happened.Go on with the wedding.Keep all evidence intact amd if possible act like a simp by encouraging situations to make her go see the ex.

Mean while you are drilling the pussy very well to recoup all all financial investments.

She will notice that I will be demand all manner of sex styles ranging from touch your toes,bend down select style,scicorss style,monkey style,Buhari style and bulaba style .When am done I will tell her that the marriage is over and show her tue evidence with then take a walk.
This method is for a man whose mind is strong oooo.

Las Las the ex fit come marry her to do pepper them to th guy but with the above method even with her pepper them you go say you are the best dogging p*$sy minister of the year
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Clinghton: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
All these started the day our maths teacher told us to find X, the ladies took it serious.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Clinghton: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
All these started the day our maths teacher told us to find X, the female folks took it more serious.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by amadil14(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Real men don't forgive Cheating.
Except a man who does not understand how dangerous it is.

The only reason real men marry is for the woman to give them children and keep that kpekus for them alone. Rather than this two reasons there is no other.

Respect, understanding, communication, praying, cooking, praying can easily be gotten anywhere without a wife.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kai !! End time woman discover
Jennyclay:

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by 82man: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Generations of 419 and prostitutions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by unclejb2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
baralatie:

After you give her one thousand orgasms and pregnancy.what next?
how is that your business?
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good. Go and marry ur ex..
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Aragon001: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thank God u said many not all Nigerian men.
She no know before she decide to marry the guy. Na thru the first intimate moments u go know if ur guy good for bed.

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Chefgeorge: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
You be useless ashawo, stop girl.
Shut up dirty thing

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by officerfudo: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=127305276]If the man can’t forgive her then let him go jare!! undecided. He’s not a saint either!!

Internet will remind you of this post in the nearest future
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by nathaniel27(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Normally e no go better for you

Oloshooooooo

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by drlateef: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Best man of the year. Brotherhood is proud of you bro.🥂🤗 cheesy
She should go and marry her ex.

Exactly!!! The ex should be able to take the remaining carcass for himself.

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Evolutionism: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Groom calls off wedding after discovering bride visited her ex the night before their wedding.

Last last Na him still loosegrin

Waste of Resources which should have been channel to better thingsgrin

FooOoooooLs Na Skit.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by monnex: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!

Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Just accepting and justifying that u be ASHAWO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by justplainpaul(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Confirm
jeromestarks:
Good one on the groom's path.

If you allow male friends hang around your woman, you're the greatest fo.ol of all time.

Once she starts receiving unending calls from male friends, just remove anything called commitment from your heart and start looking for another girl.
Don't break up with any girl with anger: keep fvcking her until you find another woman. When you do, simply ghost the first idiot. When she complains , tell her you need time. Oti lo.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by czarr(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Orlu13:

seriously d way u guys reply this lady anytime she posts always make me angry I swear
They are not aware that her aim is to get men angry and that is her satisfaction...when I noticed she does it with the intention to get a rise out of men, I began to ignore her.

she doesn't know how to get back at a man in her life who made her feel worthless, maybe her dad abandoned her or her boyfriend dumped her....since she cannot really get back at them she uses this forum to vent and transfer the aggression to men here.

I pity her though, I believe on some level she is traumatized and miserable...she needs healing.
She should know that her hate on men is not a substitute for therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by SUNNINO(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
You be really Ashawo without repentant
Jennyclay:

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by bejick(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

I am very sure that the DP is not the real you cos you always sound like a frustrated wrinkled woman when then don serve breakfast tire.
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Boldideas: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Look everywhere... We don't care!😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by ucheuzor1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

So many men are not just good in bed, especially Nigerian men!! undecided and they won’t even care if a lady is satisfied or not!! Very selfish men!!! undecided]

Olosho. Ask your mother if your father was very good in bed.

It's you daughter of jezebel that will want a man to Bleep till he loses strength and die.

Sex is not meant to run for hours. Sex is for reproduction. Which other animal have sex for a long time?

Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Gandrova: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Best man of the year. Brotherhood is proud of you bro.🥂🤗 cheesy
She should go and marry her ex.
Lolz ! You are a wicked fellow with your response grin
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by Gandrova: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hanty ! Hide ur face you are senseless
Re: Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) by OvertheTop(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKooQ6jP_0Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0a1iTbJ8Es/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

God is Great!
Languages Dey this World sha!!
Didn't Understand 1 Sentence..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.