Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) (23538 Views)

Men No More Marrying Girls Above 19 / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by oguns222: 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

Ladies shouldn’t settle down for broke poverty stricken men either undecided

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Nobody wants to settle for less my dear!!

Only few men are rich in Nigeria. Many of them are married and many who aren't married among them are ritualistic

The ritualists are looking for beatches like you to renew their blood sacrifice. grin

4 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
So a wife/girlfriend should be paying her man monthly What kind of nonsense talk is that Between daddy freeze and Reno I don’t know who’s more foolish

If you’re a poor foolish broke man and you approach me, I would not only say capital No, I will also abuse you too. Nonsense!! lipsrsealed

Why not just stay off this thread....don't come and embarrass your handle.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Anny69: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
I feel sorry for women attracted to men.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Ikpunnegi01: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na person wey no know him worth as a human being go go close to you. Who wan invest for unproductivity sector like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
So true.

The very reason no girl dey hungry as I speak.

I don’t have time for hungry things.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by MN07: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
thesicilian:
But 99.5% of Nigerian girls are hungry na, what then do we do

Actually it's 99.99%

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by orikoku: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Sense
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less
Guy you correct

I went to Buymore supermarket today. I saw one rich guy opening car door for his girlfriend
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by soccerlite: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
This man & reno

Who's more irrational
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Banbanna(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
🤓😁 boys are really not smiling these days
tnerro1:
Na so one idiot call me say she wan do detty December and she need money, the force wey I take block her number be like I don spoil my phone button self

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by uuzba(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
MN07:

Actually it's 99.99%
I really hate when rich people disconnect themselves from the poor and pretend as if the poor don't exist.
There are no jobs in Nigeria and that is why people are poor.
The few rich that have money don't pay their workers well, depriving them of a decent life.
They just keep threatening and sacking people.
Don't marry, hungry girls. So what should the girls do now?
Useless story.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by EBEk101(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!

Your moniker says female but with this your comment if I should look under your legs, I’m sure to see two grown hairy balls 😁
Doesn’t sound like what a Nigerian girl would say
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by waice6571: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Stop marrying girls that are hungry - Daddy Freeze

Take a listen!!! Are his points valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhYNPJTLTI

Even Daddy Freez doesn't married a rich lady.... So, what the furk?

Cupid does not not understand the language you are speaking sir.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by carzeem1: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lanruze:
The young generation specifically the Gen Z & Millennials should be guided on this particular character called Daddy Freeze.

Daddy freeze's live-show on issues bordering on religion, business, relationships,investments, current affairs etc depecits a boastful, rude, insulting and haughty polecimist.

This statement is coming from one of the most irresponsible men who once boasted that he doesn't take care of the welfare of his two (2) kids from his first marriage in the last 6 years because he hasn't been allowed to access to them.

Daddy freeze impregnated a married Woman that had Four(4) children already & was legally married before he shamefully commenced divorce procedures the wife/ adultrer "tastebud".

The former husband sued "tastebud" for infidelity as a result of having a child when still married and was awarded damages for infidelity.

A Google search on his personality clearly shows a dysfunctional and clearly narcisstic self opinionated person.

This topic above will thrive only amongst young men who were not properly raised like Daddy freeze.

A real man doesn't depend on a woman and sees his wife only as a supporter and helper and not a breadwinner.

Men are wired to provide and take the lead and women are wired to be the bearer and support.

Daddy freeze is no benchmark as a relationship counsellor or life coach as his personal life is dialectical and pretentious.

Let the young men reading this write-up take note.

Emphasis should be on exactly what her contribution will be to the family asides raising children. Been a help mate nowadays requires specificity cos it's really tough in today's world for most men. I honestly will never advise someone I love to marry a broke lady. Unless under some divine arrangement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
cocolacec:

Broke guys should marry broke girls.

Ugly men should marry ugly girls.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Trustyourself: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
victorclean:
Nawaoooooo abeg me I go marry my man wey earn pass me. This is errand jargon from jargonized entity.

Then get ready to settle down with the wrong person...
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by scrupulousblog: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:

Men are more empowered than women. If all guys have this mindset, no more marriage. That means it cannot work in Nigeria.

What I don't like though is that those ladies who manage to make small change set very high standards. Silly things!

More empowered than women, the reverse is the case nowadays, even in Nigeria.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by ufotunang: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Abi... urgent 2k babes everywhere 🙄
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Banbanna(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omo, see the angle you're thrashing this matter from😊. Seems you've done this before or already doing it. Doesn't all these you're saying makes you a control freak?

You made a very good point sha. But the love and respect that you'd get from this is always a forced one because the moment that you begin to lack resources, her attitude towards you wouldn't be the same, it will likely beome hostile.
spiceadole:
Hungry girls are the best to wife.

Because you can easily control anyone you feed.

They are always at your mercy..You get that submissiveness that you crave and that keeps you in charge.

When you don't drop money for food,she begs

When you don't buy water,she begs

When you lock the kitchen after a misunderstanding,she begs.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by humilitypays(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
A poor beautiful girl can dream to date any calibre of man she desires and she will get it but when it comes to marriage, a girl cannot determine the calibre of man she will get married to.

During dating, relationship and flings, girls decide who to date and who to snub, but when it comes to marriage, it is guys that decide and determine who to marry.

So guys don't worry about girls turning you down for dates and relationship, your own time is coming when it gets to picking a life partner, na guys be boss for that one, even Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy don finally understand it too, that's how life balanced things

8 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2023
uuzba:

I really hate when rich people disconnect themselves from the poor and pretend as if the poor don't exist.
There are no jobs in Nigeria and that is why people are poor.
The few rich that have money don't pay their workers well, depriving them of a decent life.
They just keep threatening and sacking people.
Don't marry, hungry girls. So what should the girls do now?
Useless story.

They don't pay their workers well because they wouldn't be rich if they did that.

And why should rich people not disconnect from the poor? They don't want their mindset rubbing off on them.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by humilitypays(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
Anny69:
eh yaah, it is well. Even lesbians select their partner, rich lesbians always go for their class of lesbians too, so u see, no where is safe sis cry

6 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
humilitypays:
A poor beautiful girl can dream to date any calibre of man she desires and she will get it but when it comes to marriage, a girl cannot determine the calibre of man she will get married to.

During dating, relationship and flings, girls decide who to date and who to snub, but when it comes to marriage, it is guys that decide and determine who to marry.

So guys don't worry about girls turning you down for dates and relationship, your own time is coming when it gets to picking a life partner, na guys be boss for that one, even Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy don finally understand it too, that's how life balanced things

How do you know their own time is coming?

Do you think life is like a nollywood movie
where everybody gets a happy ending?
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by ufotunang: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Why should a woman give his husband monthly allowance..that is wrong...the woman can contribute financially to the upkeep of the family...can be an helpmate to her husband in case the husband cannot meet up with all the financial aspect of the upkeep of the family the wife can help.in some certain areas ..
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by humilitypays(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
1Sharon:

How do you know their own time is coming?

Do you think life is like a nollywood movie
where everybody gets a happy ending?
All a man needs in this life to enjoy a happy ending is financial buoyancy and good health.

But with financial buoyancy and good health, a lady isn't guaranteed to enjoy life as she pleases.

Ladies enjoy life more between age 18yrs to 35yrs maximum if she is very attractive physically.

Most men start to enjoy life from 35yrs to 70yrs if he ends up financially buoyant and healthy.

Na so life be my sister

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Astar007: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
Anny69:

You go suck toto tire, fool

4 Likes

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Deepspirituals: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Just ask a girl out, the next thing is "my rent will expire next week" my airtime has finished " I have not eaten since morning etc! cheesy
This gender!!!
. Some Na Immediately oooo they would begin to Ask
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Confirm4real(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
Abi o grin

We should also look same direction on what they need from a man...

Gone are those days when a man provides everything in the house including ordinary matches or toothpaste...
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
humilitypays:
All a man needs in this life to enjoy a happy ending is financial buoyancy and good health.

But with financial buoyancy and good health, a lady isn't guaranteed to enjoy life as she pleases.

Ladies enjoy life more between age 18yrs to 35yrs maximum if she is very attractive physically.

Most men start to enjoy life from 35yrs to 70yrs if he ends up financially buoyant and healthy.

Na so life be my sister

How many men are going to get that financial buoyancy, that's the point undecided

Life no be movie.

That wicked uncle may not die a horrible death,

that poor struggling may remain poor and struggling forever.

That infertile woman that was mocked may not eventually conceive.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
cocolacec:

If guys set virginity as a standard for marriage,many girls will close their legs before marriage.Men sets the standards,women follow the trend.
Nit màny people will understand that fact you just delivered.
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Niok: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) by Bovis(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I have said this before that it baffles how a poor broke girl will set standard and say she wants a rich man whereas she herself is swimming in poverty. She can't provide her own Tfare, data, food, bills etc yet she wan Marry rich man? But same cannot be said about the man.

Dear man, set high standard for yourself. Avoid poor broke girls, they're liability and Parasites. If she's not rich dump her. Never settle for less

You’re not being pragmatic about marriage. Since the beginning of time and in all cultures, women marry up (hypergamy) while men marry down (hypogamy). It’s what makes the world and procreation go round

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / World's Tallest Teen Finds Love / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.