Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) (56193 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Connected1: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
LivingSage:
If you're not joking with this kind of mindset, please, I take God beg you don't marry a man who get anger issue.

😂
She won't live long.

I just dae look her laugh here with her comments on Nairaland, her types are the ones that beg me regularly and I don't send but they go outside to make mouth.

The truth is that, they usually have nothing to offer other than sex, so there's no reason to take them serious.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Sucre6: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Everyone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.

You mean she be hoe-Low-Show? shocked

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by DLuciano: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!
you are but a big fooool! Hand go soon touch you!

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Redhotchilli(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Why are looking for true love when you believe it doesn't exist? Are you confused 😕 anyway I'll give you all three 😉

Jennyclay:
Why recording and posting it online?? Is not as if he’s faithful either undecided. Nigerian Men are really childish undecided. The idiot even said he’s feeling like God undecided. Mumu!

You don’t give your girlfriend money, you don’t take her out on a romantic date, you nonsense men don’t even care about her well being and you want to experience faithfulness and true love undecided. You foolish men must be joking!!

I’ve said it, if I can’t get enough money, sex and true love from my man, I’ll look else where. No time!!

Shior!!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
All you are looking for is a man who will do everything for you.

Anyway, you've said it all. It's okay if you want to become a sex object for men or if you want to become a prostitute all because of money, but no man will ever let a woman exploit or turn him into her source of income.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by MrSly(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
The guy should also check himself, wetin go make him babe enter hotel go knack stranger?
The girl na runs babe. She went for her normal hook up. The difference is that she was caught.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maybe she went to log out.. but the thing com bk 🔥
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Badassniggga(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Na Ogbonge thunder âš¡ go kpai you for this mumu talk.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by TheFacelessMan: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
LivingSage:
If you're not joking with this kind of mindset, please, I take God beg you don't marry a man who get anger issue.

Very likely a MALE misogynist troll.

I am, and he's probably also amused at all those taking him seriously.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by justlykdat: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

If that's the case why then did she agree to marry him, since you she knows the guy those not have it all....she should have waited for the one that has all this qualities you have listed. Abi marriage na by force.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by oluwazoba: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

;DEveryone here knows you're a broke wretched poor low budget farm tool with no shame !

I pity the men harvesting your rotten kpekus.
grin grin grin rotten kpekus me?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Cmanforall: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
God1000:
She's not a wife material

Such deliberate action is a big red flag

If the lady is nice, the man may later regret leaving her. They are not yet married, another man may find her as a wife material
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Una too de fear shame but na una record and post pass. Anything una don come online set camera De judge matter for the whole world. My own be say you no even condenm the lady at all rather you twist the angle somehow to blame the man. So how you take know him no de give am money. you just de huz fabricate justification.

Even if he no give her money she no de break up like a real woman and go her way?/must she play 2 side?. Now make she go live with the other man. Na now she go know say no be the same eye them take de corner woman fuckkk Them take de keep her permanent for relationship.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Looking4massage:
you need to be raped hard so you can have sense
I may not agree with her opinion but this is utterly disgusting from you.dont you have parents? undecided

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
na urself u Dey talk to, were una see the men self, soon una go start to Dey date each other
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by justlykdat: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

If that's the case why then did she agree to marry him, since she knows the guy those not have it all....she should have waited for the one that has all this qualities you have listed. Abi marriage na by force.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Endsarsandstopk: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
you daft

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by harsysky(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Entitlement mentality! I like me a woman who asks for what she wants because she has given enough and doesn't get same or more in return. People attested here that you have no shame, so I wouldn't waste anymore time advising you lest I become a fool. What anyone wishes for comes to them, so I wish you what you wish yourself.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by BabaHenry(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
grin grin grin grin grin
You don finally run mad aje
Do you think you are doing someone with your mumu attitude ?
Na yourself you dey do...
Trashy comment from a very dull lady undecided

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by TokunboCarsOnly: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

If I have a sister or female friend that is close to you, I will make sure they separate from you asap. You are a bad example to womanhood for making women look like cheap sluts whose only problem is money and sex. Like someone asked you, are you an asset to a man or just a gold digger? Please don't answer me, just think about your whole life again please because you sure have some serious work to do to fit in.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by purples25(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
I understand that she might have been frustrated, but she'd have grown the balls to leave, rather than cheat.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
If she have the opportunity to sue him, she do that with immediate effect.

All this videoing and posting online without the person consent must stop.

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Areacleo: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

All these emotional weak men

You have evidence of her sleeping with a man in a hotel
Just walk out of her life like a real niggar instead of all this videoing of her to shame her like a sissy niggar
let him video and post it so that others that will come across her will know the kind of person she is..
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by ClearFlair: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

You should consider stand up comedy
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by LivingSage: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's not a troll actually, that's her picture and I believe she's opposite of what she says here, she just can be confusing sometimes.

No one can have such mindset
TheFacelessMan:

Very likely a MALE misogynist troll.

I am, and he's probably also amused at all those taking him seriously.
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Areacleo: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
udemzyudex:
If she have the opportunity to sue him, she do that with immediate effect.

All this videoing and posting online without the person consent must stop.
sue who on what grounds? That he video you? When has videoing someone become an offense was she named? Abeg all yall defending her makes my skin crawl... The man no touch you and you sleep over night. She no get house?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Are men ATM machines?
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Otunbakayce: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Dey play!
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by mozona(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
From the look of things, the man will forgive her.

Smh
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by Xkale1996(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
keep quiet mumu

Even dou he don't give her money

Must she sleep with a man
Before she get money

No worry
Your Female child go run am too

Yeye dey smell

Olosho

Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by elonize(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nonsense, if she did dat,does it warrant it to b uploaded online.. D girl shud sue him...I hate this.not saying wat she did was right
Re: Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) by samuelson06(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

Look elsewhere and tell him you are leaving. Don't stick around and cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60