Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji (32990 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VULCAN(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
If that was your takeaway from the interesting post....

Your education was a wasted venture indeed.

PDPdestroyer:
All these gaslighting from Igbos just because you want us to see you as allies, loose guard, and hand over Lagos to you, or to vote your pandorã Obi. Una go explain tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Jerk1: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Zico5:

See where u are digressing to. Your so called people voted enmasse for Peter Obi here in Lagos whereas reverse is the case in Anambra and other south east states. We saw online how an igbo man that voted Tinubu was beaten and disgraced openly. Google is ur friend if u want to find out. Then who is more tribal bigot here. Did they write that those police in uniform are Yoruba. Lagos police is from different ethnic groups and there is no way that u can differentiate who is who. You guys are just pathetic
Did you hear such during Obasanjo election? They beat him because they know that Tinubu is a bad market. Now the same Tinubu is beating everyone.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Chizigreat(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
How Altars Work.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKE2J9AT9fo?si=d30FOVTydjPvG6fO
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
The ewedu guzzlers will avoid this thread with their lives... Ndi ara!

Igbo Amaka umunnem cool

Cc: Raskimonojendor

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Akabuking: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hausa:
Interesting story.

But it beats me, you know?
What kind of Professor coming from the US travels in such a weird way? Haba!

Abi na so he like adventure ni?
you don't know the fun of traveling from Canada to USA by road

2 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Jayhome24: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Honestly this is the type of Nigeria I had always want where we stand for each other regardless tribe or religion or tribal norms or weakness.

I'm happy for this man and thanks to those igbo men God bless you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Harrisonwo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
La click, la bend

You don't build a channel with falsehood.
Does any of the image look Nigerian to you?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Harrisonwo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Our uniform personnel know how to disgrace us internationally

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by XAUBulls: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:
US-based don recounts ordeal at hands of Nigerian immigration, police officers on Facebook, which made him cut short his visit and went back to Ghana

Moyo Okediji is an art historian, painter and artist whose works contains a number of icons and signifiers of the deep aspects of Yoruba culture. He is currently an academic staff of the University of Texas, Austin.

https://web.facebook.com/moyo.okediji/posts/pfbid0eGS1UUHbZbbFCeJHrBfzPrMBBH1X4mZu6HqscA7C9VeR4SWNX4SmBSE88H4p2Ujbl?_rdc=1&_rdr
This is very strange. As an elderly man visiting Nigeria, Professor Moyo Okediji shouldn't have been harassed by the immigration and then the police. The Dutch lady named "Itchy Boots" experienced this attempted extortions too from two policemen. Obviously, low salaries and greed have always led to the emergence of rogue policemen over the decades.

It's obvious the rogue policemen attached to the Festac Mile 2 police station as reported have been doing this for long and this is why they got a heavy resistance. It's time for police intelligence units to step in to sanitize their men along that axis right towards the Badagry border with Benin Republic. The new police IG has to step in immediately to bring these creeps to justice and fire them from the police.

The police have major complaints phone lines at the police Head Quarters in Abuja and in the various state capitals, so folks in the Diaspora and Nigeria MUST get familiar with the phone lines of the guys in the top echelons of the Nigerian police.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Untube: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:
US-based don recounts ordeal at hands of Nigerian immigration, police officers on Facebook, which made him cut short his visit and went back to Ghana

Moyo Okediji is an art historian, painter and artist whose works contains a number of icons and signifiers of the deep aspects of Yoruba culture. He is currently an academic staff of the University of Texas, Austin.

https://web.facebook.com/moyo.okediji/posts/pfbid0eGS1UUHbZbbFCeJHrBfzPrMBBH1X4mZu6HqscA7C9VeR4SWNX4SmBSE88H4p2Ujbl?_rdc=1&_rdr

Watch the hungry miscreants tribal bigotry starts degrading this space. We have to look beyond our religion and tribe differences, and see ourselves as one. A tribe from the eastern Nigerian saved him regardless of their tribe differences. But don't forget that the said policemen that atta kid him are from different tribes too but on a mission.

Lest unite against our oppressors not ourselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by emerged01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
There are thousands of Igbo will say same of Yorubas. It is silly to think all Igbos are nice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by edungene7: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
The Igbos hate injustice that is why they are progressive in nature I bet you if the professor were to be an Igbo man the Yorubas around will leave him to is fate the best they will do is to take photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by damola1: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
We are the only ones that can make 9ja better.

By standing up..

I did something similar 3 nights ago to police men trying to abuse a young man

2 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by elverdad: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
A yourba men will never do these for an igbo man, instead they help the police officer to rob and humiliat an igbo person

Because of the hate that was passon to them by their wicked fathers ..

When i call them cowards they think am insulting them no , they should learn to stand and fight the northern that has destoryed our country because they think an igbo man will divide Nigeria if made the President

What a country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Burgerlomo: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
May God almighty continue to bless and protect those Igbo men and their families, Amen. 🙏 Thank you una do well👍👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
No Matter How Rugged A Criminal Is In Igbo Land,He Is Still Afraid Of That One Day His Brothers Will Remember Him Full Time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by hilaryCU(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Humanity first before anything

Even those ethnic fighters on nairaland would do anything in their powers to save their oppositions from death

Nothing special about this

If you say nothing special about this, then tell me what you have stood up for,as regards your fellow human being at the cost of your life

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Streetdoctor: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Igbo…Without Igbos Nigeria is dead which is a fact even a 5 year old knows..the confidence of the igbos in themselves is unparalleled anywhere among the black race. I am yet to see a timid igbo man even the children among them
Shout out to all my igbo hommies that never got timid
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by bentenny(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
The custom guys at seme border may have informed some of the policemen about his arrival in order to obtain more money from him by taking him to the station and probably get him killed!

If we must get it right with our internal security,we must start by fixing the recruitment process and structure to achieve a near effective policing system....until then,these so-called demon masquerading as security me will keep halting our progress and giving us a bad name!

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Neopol: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
HAD IT BEEN THE CASE WAS REVERSED.

THOSE DEMONS FROM THE WASTE SIDE WHO LOVE EVIL WOULD HAVE STAYED MUTE WHILE THE IGBO PROF WAS KILLED.

BUT YOU SEE IGBOS THEY HATE INJUSTICE OF ANY KIND AGAINST ANY TRIBE OR RACE. EVIL IS EVIL.

God CONTINUE TO BLESS THE IGBOS

3 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Warmaterial(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
9ja don spoil finish nothing remain. Who go safe 9ja?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Artscollection: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
kcowen:
Outside nairaland Nigeria's can support each other but you see the ones on nairaland that fight each other i swear they cant do that in real life instead hide under their keyboard to instigate others..honestly i haven't seen any hatred for ethnicity unlike what i have noticed in nairaland

Very true, nairaland is turning to a breeding ground for unnecessary tribalism and i will blame seun to some extent of exhibiting such characters despite his level of exposure.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by OdefaGirl(f): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
kcowen:
Outside nairaland Nigeria's can support each other but you see the ones on nairaland that fight each other i swear they cant do that in real life instead hide under their keyboard to instigate others..honestly i haven't seen any hatred for ethnicity unlike what i have noticed in nairaland

And the owners of it are keeping quiet.... Including moderators
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Ajewole2002: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Have you heard about Dr Ajewole Of Ijebu land, He Is The Greatest Herbal Spiritual Psychologist That Has Been Helping In Treating All Long Time Sicknesses With Solving All Types Of Problems Failed To Be Healed By Other Healers By Using Holy Spells With Herbal Mixtures Which He Inherits By His Great Father. He Has Been To India, China, And Brazil To Display The Power Of African. Call Him To Visit You Any Where Worldwide.+2348061198697......08061198697

Have You Been Worrying About Your
Marriage? Then, This Is Your Time To Smile. Because, He Is Among The World's Most Male Award Winning Marriage Consultant Who Has Fixed Many African's Troubled Marriages.
With His Miraculous Powers, He Can
Solve Many Complications In Human
Lives Spiritually.+2348061198697......08061198697

Do You Need A Life Time Partner?
Do You Want Your Lover Back?
Are You Stuck With Financial / Or Debts Troubles?
Are You Suffering Because Of Bad Luck? Has Your Neighbour Been Laughing At You That You Will Die Fruithless?
Are You Being Forced Into A Divorce?
Do you need to clean your house from
Evils & witch-crafts? Or You Want To Know What Future? Have
Ahead Of You?
Contact Our Father Dr Orimogunje Of Ijebu land Today. If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of The Following -
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Help For Guys That Works Online
Traditional Bullet Prove
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win
Barreness
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual
Do As I Say
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Stroke
Impotency
Pennis Elongation
Early Ejaculation
Win Court Case
And Many More.

Contact Dr Orimogunje Of Ijebu On +2348061198697......08061198697 For Divine Consultation.

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by toprealman: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
DesChyko:

You aren't one of them? Or you didn't know the account you're posting with?

Anyways, it's a great thing Moyo had the Igbo boys around in Lagos where this happened.

Humanity over elections.
Haters everywhere
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by kasim155: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Igbo…Without Igbos Nigeria is dead which is a fact even a 5 year old knows..the confidence of the igbos in themselves is unparalleled anywhere among the black race. I am yet to see a timid igbo man even the children among them

Dey there dey deceive yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by fredpeter(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
All these gaslighting from Igbos just because you want us to see you as allies, loose guard, and hand over Lagos to you, or to vote your pandorã Obi. Una go explain tire grin
Ur brain disowned you when you wrote this shit
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Antivirus92:
you and who are one?
The Normal Igbo
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by MrColdsweat: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Igbo man is defiant and has the spirit of resistance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics) / Policeman Dies Arresting Danfo Driver In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.