Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

+18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] (3089 Views)

First To Solve This Simple Maths Problem Gets 5k From Me / I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by superintendents(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
I'll soon go through them and pick my winner. Waiting for more comments before I make my choice.
boss participants plenty oo..
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by sunnychibs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
4 Things to achieve in 2024
1. Monetize my YouTube channel with over 5k subscribers.
2. Publish my first book on Amazon.
3. Start a physical business (food related).
4. Invest in at least 5 low cap cryptocurrencies with at least $20 each.

4 things that will easily distract me
1. Hookup girls on MiChat
2. Going out with friends
3. Compulsive spending
4. Watching comedy videos on social media

4 things to stop/reduce
1. Drinking pepsi and other drinks
2. Spending money on hookup girls
3. Buying food stuffs in bits instead of in bulk
4. Watching comedy videos and other unnecessary videos on social media

2 Likes

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by BlackyOne: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
NoSmoking:
Hmmmm

4 things to Achieve in 2024
1. Reconcile my family (Some of them are not friends)
2. Get married/Engaged
3. Start a family
4. Do my parents remembrance

4 things that will easily distract me in 2024
1. Relationship problems
2. Money problems
3. Japa opportunity
4. Ill Heath

4 things to stop or reduce in 2024
1. Taking sugar
2. Working for someone
3. Thinking about the past
4. Not saving enough

What city are you in?
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by NoSmoking: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
BlackyOne:

What city are you in?

Abj

Why u asking tho
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by BlackyOne: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
NoSmoking:

Abj

Why u asking tho

I have same plans, I was hoping you'll be in Ibadan so we can hangout and brainstorm further.

Good luck to you and many success with your plans

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Silentgroper(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
iLegendd:
4 THINGS TO ACHIEVE IN 2024
1. Becoming a full blown radiologist
2. Japaing
3. Getting my masters in motion
4. Giving my mum that fufiling life

4 THINGS THAT'LL EASILY DISTRACT ME IN 2024
1. Females
2. Relationship
3. My anxiety
4. Procrastination

4 THINGS TO STOP OR REDUCE IN 2024
1. Reducing the attention i get from females
2. My anxiety, i need to put a stop it
3. Procrastination (this happens when i get anxiety)
4. Letting my dad's sentimental bullshiit abt my mum get to me...

Phew, i feel like cutting that man out of my life....

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Jeon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
We all know that this @ N"smoking zone, is one of ur alternative Monica ft Brandy.
Happy Christmas Boi!!!

iLegendd:
Since you're the first commenter, you get 1k card first. The last commenter will also get 1k card, but the winner gets the 5k card or even more.

Drop a number and the name of network to get it. If you're too big for it, mention a moniker you want to dash.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
superintendents:
boss participants plenty oo..
I'll choose a winner after the page has reached 1k views.

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Longpriq: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
1: Start A Brand and newsletter
2: learn more about crypto
3: Get a stable source of income
4: Learn Coding And keep fit

1: ❗️Data Subscription and Twitter blue 😔 (musk has almost killed visibility for smaller accounts, Almost no body will see your contents no matter how good it is without blue)
2: Worry : I think a lot about things that could have been rather than things I can do
3:❗️My Anxiety 😟

4: Having patience: Work on disciplining myself to focus on these goals (get a job) even when I see my mates balling through others means (yahoo, selling drugs etc)

1: I need to cut from some people who’s focus are Different from mine.
2: I really need to stop spending idle time watching movies and football
3: I really need to reduce the time I spend on WhatsApp (status) mostly
4:Really don’t have any addiction except sleeping late in the night browsing (don’t know if it’s healthy) but I find my mind most creative at night however I need to reduce it so that I can be waking up earlier.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by NoSmoking: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jeon:
We all know that this @ N"smoking zone, is one of ur alternative Monica ft Brandy.
Happy Christmas Boi!!!

U are wrong
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Hollyharjii: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Best thread ever for me on nairaland

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Jeon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
wink

NoSmoking:

U are wrong

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by NoSmoking: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jeon:

wink

For real
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
1K views has arrived and I have read and digested all comments. I even learned a lot and I'll steal some points and add in my own.

Some were detailed — I love them.
Some were straight to the point — I like them.
Some contained sexual honesty — I adore them.

In summary, all of them were honest based on what is itching them the most at this time if their lives, but some were blunt and unapologetic in nature. One of such will be my winner.

One thing you must know about me. Ever since I started doing little giveaways on Nairaland, I have never rigged or favor anyone or any gender. I have never used an alternate to pay myself. I give to who I think is the winner or who the people choose as their winner.

In this corrupt world, lies will make you rich, but sincerity will make you wealthy and healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by superintendents(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
1K views has arrived and I have read and digested all comments. I even learned a lot and I'll steal some points and add in my own.

Some were detailed — I love them.
Some were straight to the point — I like them.
Some contained sexual honesty — I adore them.

In summary, all of them were honest based on what is itching them the most at this time if their lives, but some were blunt and unapologetic in nature. One of such will be my winner.

One thing you must know about me. Ever since I started doing little giveaways on Nairaland, I have never rigged or favor anyone or any gender. I have never used an alternate to pay myself. I give to who I think is the winner or who the people choose as their winner.

In this corrupt world, lies will make you rich, but sincerity will make you wealthy and healthy.

you yourself can choose the winner no matter what, vote's don't count nowadays
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Hardunmhi: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
1. Start up a Business
2. Reconcile with some friends
3. Stop smoking
4. Try to be Happy

1. Family Issues
2. Funds
3. Anxiety
4. Health issues

1. Good heart
2. Anxiety
3. Not budgeting
4. Shyness

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
I hate announcing the winner of a competition because I always put myself in the shoe of the person who didn't win but had a higher and favourable expectations of the outcome because he or she felt they deserve to win — they gave their best without hiding anything.

I'm sober, so it's between SuperOnyi Vs C2Ok.

Also, between Adasun Vs one other person but I won't mention his or her name.

Since I'm sober, my final choice is SuperOnyi. If I were high, I'm hardly high though because I hate being addicted to things, it may have been someone else.

I noticed a couple of other people who deserve it even more, but his reply was the first to catch my attention. Letting go has become difficult. So, he won.

I want him to choose the person he feels should've won. SuperOnyi 5k card and that person he'll choose will be 2k card.

People who haven't posted should continue dropping theirs because this thread will stand the test of time.

It won't be abandoned. We'll use it as a source of motivation every year and to assess how far we've gone with our resolutions.

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Omoawoke2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
I will not follow the rules, I’ll list just one for the fun of it

THINGS TO ACHIEVE IN 2024
1. Settle down with a lady
2. Get married

1. Too many girls to choose one, serious confusion

THINGS TO STOP OR REDUCE IN 2024
1. Eating out

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by SuperOnyi: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
I hate announcing the winner of a competition because I always put myself in the shoe of the person who didn't win but had a higher and favourable expectations of the outcome because he or she felt they deserve to win — they gave their best without hiding anything.

I'm sober, so it's between SuperOnyi Vs C2Ok.

Also, between Adasun Vs one other person but I won't mention his or her name.

Since I'm sober, my final choice is SuperOnyi. If I were high, I'm hardly high though because I hate being addicted to things, it may have been someone else.

I noticed a couple of other people who deserve it even more, but his reply was the first to catch my attention. Letting go has become difficult. So, he won.

I want him to choose the person he feels should've won. SuperOnyi 5k card and that person he'll choose will be 2k card.

People who haven't posted should continue dropping theirs because this thread will stand the test of time.

It won't be abandoned. We'll use it as a source of motivation every year and to assess how far we've gone with our resolutions.

shocked

Thanks alot sir, I'm really glad that it resonated with you. Thank you.

Please I'm sorry if this sounds weird but I'd prefer you send the 5k to my bank account instead as it will help me greatly 🙏.

SuperOnyi

As for someone I think deserved to win, I'd say a lot of people here (like longpriq, englishisamust, nosmoking, babygeek, and etc) really poured out their intentions but since I can only chose one — I would go for C20k. The reason I choose him is because he was detailed about his inner struggles as though he has been waiting for an opportunity to speak up; it was also relatable...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by learning22: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2023
1.Become a pro in Django development to get a web development job either remote or on-site: by making strategic and intentional applications.
2. Update my on-line diary on Nairaland, my LinkedIn, and my Twitter(X) each at least thrice a week
3. Get an apartment of my own to stop squatting and have a solid relationship with marriage focus.
4. Learn Database Management (PostgreSQL)

1. Hot weather condition (Heat)
2. Unstable electricity
3. Random thoughts about life
4. Crave for independence

1. Stop procrastination
2. Reduce visiting some Nairaland sections
3. Kill the intention to explore sex in 2024
4. Stop not being self-motivated.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

I would go for C2Ok
Sent

@C2Ok, number and network to send the 2k.
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by C2Ok: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
Sent

THANKS CHIEF🤝
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by SuperOnyi: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
Sent

shocked

Thanks alot, boss. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2023
C2Ok:

MTN

THANKS CHIEF🤝
I accidentally sent it to the Opay associated with that number. I hope you have access to it.
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by C2Ok: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
I accidentally sent it to the Opay associated with that number. I hope you have access to it.
I don’t have an account with Opay
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Longpriq: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thanks alot sir, I'm really glad that it resonated with you. Thank you.
Thank you.
Well deserved bro, i related to some points you made especially the domain flipping, always wanted to learn that. I hope we get to interact better in the group on whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by Adasun(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Congratulations superonyi and C20k, una deserve am...

Is time to achieve our goals now...and it is by taking action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2023
4 things to Achieve in 2024
- swap Benz for Volvo
- improve havkin skills
- blackmail minister and senator

4 things that will easily distract me in 2024
- games
- alcohol
- food
- gun

4 things to stop or reduce in 2024
- sexual assault
- misinformation
- arson
- murder

1 Like

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by C2Ok: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
I honestly thought you would send to my MTN number, but let’s see how it goes, merry Christmas in advance
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
C2Ok:

I don’t have an account with Opay
shocked But that's your number, right?
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by StubbornGENIUS: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
:
1. Start and maintain a workout routine .
2. Learn a new foreign language.
3. Open a shop with a game and workout center in a busy area.
4. Fly first class to my dream country for xmas vacation in 2024.

1.Watching live football matches .
2. Going to night clubs every weekend.
3. My feelings for my mum.
4. My services to my church.

1. Partying
2.Too much time online earning little or nothing.
3. Spending too much time in pointless meetings and hanging out with friends that add nothing to my brain or pocket .
4. Trying to achieve many things at once
Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
We've started, but the door is already closed for new entry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Lady Needs About Ten Meaningful Touches Everyday! / My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week / They Made-out Right In Front Of Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.