Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

+18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] (3087 Views)

First To Solve This Simple Maths Problem Gets 5k From Me / I Wanted To Try Something Different And She Gave Me This. / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by MSN1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
iLegendd:
We've started, but the door is already closed for new entry.
Closed door or not, let me post for people to learn too from my flaws.

4 THINGS TO ACHIEVE IN 2024
1. Go 1 month without sex.
I have NEVER achieved that for more than 12 years, NA BIG ACHIEVEMENT 4 ME.
2. Get another previously lost opportunity to Japa.
3. Get a dope digital skill.
4. Learn a very local but lucrative handwork, Vulcaniser, shoe making etc.

4 THINGS THAT'LL EASILY DISTRACT ME IN 2024

1. Konji, that thing has worked on my life seriously.
2. Kindness and Empathy, I have shown a lot of kindness to stupid people in 2023.
3. My salary job, I will have to take a tough decision to resign and chase my dreams.
4. My mom and elder bro's condition, I can't go 2days without thinking about them.

4 THINGS TO STOP OR REDUCE IN 2024

1. Masturbation, Stop.
2. Fvcking anyhow, that shit has done a lot of harm in a Nigga's life.
3. Reduce Alcohol intake, that thing cost alot, even in broke state.
4. Reduce being close to everybody, a lot of people showed me shege 2023.

4 THINGS TO START OR INCREASE IN 2024

1. My relationship with God, na ONLY him and siblings nor make me follow 2023 go.
A lot of gud people also came through in 2023 tough times.

2. I will prioritise taking very good care of my siblings, mostly the girls, they have been amazingly caring.

3 I will increase my saving habit, omo, savings dey save o.

4. I will increase my connection and networking, a lot of good has happened in my life, through someone that som1 i know, knows.

WHO NOR LEARN FROM MY FLAWS NA IM KNOW.
Not everyone is fortunate to rise after falling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
MSN1:

Great. Though, you can join our Telegram. It's a backup page. The main page is on WhatsApp. We repost important things from WhatsApp on Telegram.

Use the link in the image below.

Re: +18: Let's Try Something Raw! The Most Honest Gets 5K Recharge Card [PIC] by oxiide22(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
I'll soon go through them and pick my winner. Waiting for more comments before I make my choice.
must you always stress people before you give them token?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Sex Anything And Anyone, Absolutely Anyone At All, Anyone! / Guyszone: How To Make Your Girlfriend Miss You Always. / Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.