Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December (20004 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Boogyman557: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........the boogyman himslf,senior man wen no dey fall hand 4 dis kind mata..

notin do u jare..

more groundnut to ur old and new kala..

Holly Gram cool Respect my Gee!

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KillingJoke: 4:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Lots of hugs and kisses
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by TRAPLORD13: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palazee:
Why must we give them something this december
Good Question.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by NFBI: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
my dixk
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KingDash09(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na she dey do birthday?
Any woman wey no fit buy you anything her fatherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Aaaaarghmed:
God forbid. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by TRAPLORD13: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Planting a seed in my Bae this december is Bae
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by AfroBeatDiary: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Belle
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Matix222: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nothing oo I told her I’m not financially bouyant at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Goddyrichie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
preek πŸ’§πŸ†
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Monday60655(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
What are the girls going to give their boyfriends this December?

Good question that op must answer!
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by tunjijones(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by orohbirodeysmel: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palazee:
Why must we give them something this december
..I tire o, if you check well, na one entitled lady go create this topic..

Na so one called me this morning that tomorrow is her birthday, that I should remember her gifts o. On my own birthday earlier this month, she no give me even the traditional boxers they normally give guys. Now she wants me to gift her tomorrow. Now I asked her to buy me one bottle of beer for xmas today...she said he is broke...

Our job is to give, theirs is to receive

14 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Curious345: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Monday60655(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
There is nothing like girl friend for opposite sex.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by MrJames007: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Blacklion3:
Op you and my girlfriend are mad angry
grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by AyoII(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
what are you giving your boyfriend this december?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ElliotP: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na she abi na Jesus dey do birthday

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Si lly question

Dem no even born am well to ask me for that, she can gruntle for all I care.

Those that matter to me right now are my family members.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Banana
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
I don't even have one, what I have is smally, a girl of 17years and she is staying with her parents and well fed....

Whose responsibility is to be taking care of girl friends?
Every parents should care for their daughters and they won't look up to their boy friends for gifts.

What I did yesterday was to gift a single mother of 2 who have useless husband that can't control his d*ck and gift another male friend of my money.

I am free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Blackdisciple(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
E concern you
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Kurtis02(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
No comment
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ukpahu(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
I belong to stingy man association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Sharatan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
I got her braces last week and a pair of Nikes yesterday. I haven’t shown her the kicks yet
I’m still going to give her the best give ever πŸ†πŸ’¦ tonight being Christmas night

Then watch her flood like a 🌊

😈

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Love800(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
"Girlfriend" the word sound strange to me.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chassy03: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Love
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by richmanrichard: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
I am a very cheerful giver. I gave my g. F rice. I dey share rice give all my female friends.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nothing πŸ˜’
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ariesbull: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
What are you giving your mother

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by opera1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gave my wife 50k
Elder bro 50k
Lost my mom already so the money I supposed to give her I share it thus;
Her close friend 10k
My two sisters 10k each
Sister Inlaw 10k
Nephew 12k.
Nobody give me anything except my landlady that gave me a full chicken πŸ”

Best Xmas for me so far

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Olamicwoto: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
After money na gbola na. Enough one
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Niok: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na Jesus dey do birthday no be my girlfriend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.