Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December (19998 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Soki234: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.

This is absolutely a reprehensible attitude
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Remnant001: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palazee:
Why must we give them something this december
I actually received the sum of 56000naira from my girl friend..have plans to take her out on boxing day.We also have plans to get marry next year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Bodexinvest: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
I dont have a girlfriend.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Amuroba: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December? .
Change the "Girlfriend" to Lover
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Pauliaette(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
If she gives me nko, she go die?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Dannydavito: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
JAMB QUESTION.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Matix222: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
opera1:
Gave my wife 50k
Elder bro 50k
Lost my mom already so the money I supposed to give her I share it thus;
Her close friend 10k
My two sisters 10k each
Sister Inlaw 10k
Nephew 12k.
Nobody give me anything except my landlady that gave me a full chicken πŸ”

Best Xmas for me so far

What do you do to earn a living?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Blacklion3:
Op you and my girlfriend are mad angry

. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by observanc1: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........ur cousin??

any man wen get mind fu*ck he own cousin,can as well bleep his own daughter.
hausa muslims marry their 1st cousins.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by dododawa1: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gbola
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ussv: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Peace and Love
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by dododawa1: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

see JAMB

Question.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KanuSE: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dimaya:
Hmmm. What of those without gf

This post is not for you.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Edusouls(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no get GF..

Na ASHAWOO house I just de come from.. I go still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening...

ASHAWOO need customers now cus tinz don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET.

So der price don cheap now..

I no de NACK ASHAWOO from TOTTO again, na from YANNSH now..

Na now I discover say, YANNSH sweet pass TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
kai please don’t spoil this Xmas your terribly rotten and morally bankrupt and a menace to the upcoming ones I would report u to seun to blocked permanently

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Electrokco: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
I no de give any body shishi
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KanuSE: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
What are the girls going to give their boyfriends this December?

Handkerchief, so the men can wipe their sweat πŸ’¦ as they labour for the resources that would later be handed over to their girlfriends. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by opera1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

Business

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Simdyofficial(f): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
I dey vex grin my guy bought me an expensive shoe.. something I won't wear. Where I dey go except your work and house.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Livingstone124: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
HOLY BIBLE NKJV
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by frankson1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
God forbid. grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚who offended you cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by firstratedcitiz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
What are you giving to your mom and sisters on Christmas day to make them feel special for having you as a son and brother?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KanuSE: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Curious345:

Why not make it 599k? undecided
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Waffarianman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December

She's my wife not girlfriend, I don't girlfriends
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by izubext007: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nice Bleep
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Matix222: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
opera1:

Business
What type of business Sir
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Matix222: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
dododawa1:
see JAMB

Question.
Face your front πŸ˜’
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by YourGFsnatcher: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December

I no dey give shishi. Na Jesus bd no be her own

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
joy and peace
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by YourGFsnatcher: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jeon:
angry

I have given her big of rice.
Ur friend abi? Because gf means somthing...unless u are ...
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by MySolace: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
No gf

But I'm giving my cousin my preek for Christmas
I hope dis is typo??
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by YourGFsnatcher: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
No gf

But I'm giving my cousin my preek for Christmas
U dey fvck cousin?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by tellwisdom: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Give girlfriend how? Are u stupid??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.