Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December (20003 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by annyz: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Is she celebrating birthday or what?

This is Jesus Christ birthday and not her's.

Gift is given to celebrant u know?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chochovini: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........ur cousin??

any man wen get mind fu*ck he own cousin,can as well bleep his own daughter.
. Arh arh? Haba, pls be calming down na. Daughter ke?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Palazee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
Remnant001:
I actually received the sum of 56000naira from my girl friend..have plans to take her out on boxing day.We also have plans to get marry next year.
She really loves you

Happy married life in advance cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Trophy12: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no get GF..

Na ASHAWOO house I just de come from.. I go still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening...

ASHAWOO need customers now cus tinz don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET.

So der price don cheap now..

I no de NACK ASHAWOO from TOTTO again, na from YANNSH now..

Na now I discover say, YANNSH sweet pass TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
this man u again lol 😂😂😂😂😂. Am sure u will not make heaven , infact your hell na direct entry no need for jamb grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Trophy12: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
No gf

But I'm giving my cousin my preek for Christmas
another werey so na your cousin u plan to Bleep . It looks like am the only
one normal in this country, all of u guys are suppose to be in mental health institute cool
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chochovini: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
ElliotP:
Na she abi na Jesus dey do birthday
. I tire o... Kai, people wey nor wan carry last take style full this forum sha.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
I'll give her the Big D grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Johilo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
I dislike this post with the whole of my heart. Why shuld it be the man doing everytin for 'em babes What did she have to offer.. Remember, they were supposed to be our helper based on the bible's refrence.. VAL is still coming and u wil bring this topic up again.. "The cheerful giver"
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chochovini: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hypotenuse:
What is she giving me
. Yees... Another good question. I guess nothing but pussy.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by jojothaiv(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Wait!
People actually f*ck their cousins! shocked
That's even on a lighter mode, people get married to their cousins.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lurdd: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
yusufmurry:
@OP

Delete this topic. Or rephrase to be, what are you giving your loved ones and not your girlfriend?

Do girlfriends not give their boyfriends too so to them free they are dating someone?
Oga go Siddon
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Machinegun91(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
I just gave her head this afternoon, still planning to around town down hours
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by 3shadi: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
A brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max, that girl don too try for me both financially and otherwise
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by yusufmurry: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:

Oga go Siddon

E pain you
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lurdd: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Machinegun91:
I just gave her head this afternoon, still planning to around town down hours

That's good grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lurdd: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
yusufmurry:

E pain you
grin grin
Ya mad
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Godsongang: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Let them give me something, since the beginning of the year I have been trying
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by vickydevoka(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
What are the girls going to give their boyfriends this December?
This is Africa, Ladies don't give anything unless boxers
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by SPAMBOX7: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
Belle sure for her. That's more than a enough
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by SPAMBOX7: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
They will say peace of mind and love as usual cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by fayomim: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dick
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
What she is giving me will certainly determine what I will give her .....

Man get to love with sense this period.....
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jeon:
angry

I have given her big of rice.
They are talking about straight people not bent folks grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
mumu thread by foolish men . that is why you guys will keep crying over the attitude of nigerian girls. idiots.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
she broke up with me in December ...immediately she travelled to Lagos
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
God forbid. grin
...but you did not say God forbid with her in the other room 🙄
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
In this Tinubu hard economy 🙄
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lurdd: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu thread by foolish men . that is why you guys will keep crying over the attitude of nigerian girls. idiots.
I sense pain of loneliness and no one to love
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
...they will give them that thing in the other room 🙄
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Melagros:
I didn't give her anything because she disobeyed me
..she disobeyed you in the other room abi 🙄

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by occfx: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December

The best gift would be to give am a heavy black mamba before she travels if not another person go help you scratch the itchy pot.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by tuzle(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
are they the one doing birthday abi I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.