Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December (20078 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by zedegit: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I'm giving her head

Stop it. It's not healthy.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sharatan:

True love, kindness, compassion and understanding.
I can take care of us both so I don’t even need her to gift me anything.
Mtchewwww.... You go soon learn!
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
dontrulee:

Abi oooo. What harmattan cannot do doesn't exist
...abi ..🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Sharatan(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
luminouz:

Mtchewwww.... You go soon learn!

Shey na based on breakfast?😁
Plane fit crash no mean say we no go dey enter flight bro…
In as much as these girls can be deceitful, we still need them to keep body and soul in harmony.
You gerrit?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sharatan:

Shey na based on breakfast?😁
Plane fit crash no mean say we no go dey enter flight bro…
In as much as these girls can be deceitful, we still need them to keep body and soul in harmony.
You gerrit?
Yes I gerrit buy why spend so much on top pucci...
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by kelmicheal: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Wait!
People actually f*ck their cousins! shocked

Wonder shall never end
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
you are very foolish,
giving to girlfriend is what we do on regular basics,
the question should be what are u giving your boyfriend this xmas,
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Love56743: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
I gave my girlfriend 50k for this Xmas
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by koolaid87: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no get GF..

Na ASHAWOO house I just de come from.. I go still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening...

ASHAWOO need customers now cus tinz don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET.

So der price don cheap now..

I no de NACK ASHAWOO from TOTTO again, na from YANNSH now..

Na now I discover say, YANNSH sweet pass TOTTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

That's gay Niqqa, wtf
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Melagros(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
ufotunang:
..she disobeyed you in the other room abi πŸ™„
Uno well grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Silentgroper(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
3shadi:

A brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max, that girl don too try for me both financially and otherwise
The kind of gf that deserves to be gifted stuffs
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by pretydiva(f): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
What a thread🀣🀣
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:

grin grin you will explain till you get tired of explaining, being a loner is indeed hurtful
mumu man. continue..
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
luminouz:

And what did she give you?
it's already stated in his post ...

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
i helped her wash her piled up dirty clothes of six months. its frustrating but we manage am like that. thats gift enough
both if you or just you...
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by DaTruths: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........ur cousin??

any man wen get mind fu*ck he own cousin,can as well bleep his own daughter.

Its a lie, very far and different.

How can you compare a cousin to a daughter?

Its like saying whoever that eats bush meat can eat human being
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Xylon: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Boogyman557:

Na ASHAWOO house I just de come from.. I go still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin This man

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Mcslize: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2023
machote:

Reminds me of the girl I went out on a simple date with a while ago. Got the sharwama and she INSISTED she get the ice cream. I was surprised because most Nigerian girls don't like to share the bills on a date lol. I won't lie I was a little bit impressed.

You see. That's very impressive. That's the type of lady a man should keep and see future with. Such a lady will be a very supportive partner. I will never overlook that aspect as a man cuz u know why?

It's not all the time a man will be financially buoyant. Things can go south unexpectedly and if you have a supportive partner who is not selfish, she can be helping out sometimes. Such gestures are what make good relationships.

Keep that girl, if she meets the rest of your criteria. That gesture she displayed is very rare of a typical Nigerian girl. Only a lady that genuinely have your interest will use her money to get something or want to share some bills with a man. She just displayed a supportive gesture which is very commendable of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by franco3075q(m): 2:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.
Must it be men always? what will happen 2 women if they buy gift 4 their boyfriend?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by luminouz(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
it's already stated in his post ...

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Yeah....all that sacrifice for a slice of pussy
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by imagrg(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2023
I gave her the following:

A half bag of rice

Two big containers of Okhomu Palm Oil

5 litres of Kings Vegetable oil

Onions

One pack of Knorr cubes

A carton of sachet tomatoes

Two live chickens.

N300,000

But she used about N100,000 out of the money to stock my house with other foodstuffs.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by OctavianAC(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2023
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
We will soon ban you from this forum
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Bahamas95:
Marriage, just few days from now.

Hope you're the one that disvirgin her? If not make sure that your first born go through a DNA test to avoid the stories that touches
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Pinkyposh(f): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........ur cousin??

any man wen get mind fu*ck he own cousin,can as well bleep his own daughter.
Yea, that's how it starts
Even if care is not taken they can fu*k Thier own sisters
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2023
zedegit:

Stop it. It's not healthy.
says who?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by WoroSeeWoro(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2023
dont give any nigeria girls gifts they are not lovely and cant offer anything other than their expired possay

by now u should know that most of our ladies are very sense less creatures , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December

It's all fake mmeehnn.

Everything is now about what money can get.
Love is totally lost.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Karlifate: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
KanuSE:

Handkerchief, so the men can wipe their sweat πŸ’¦ as they labour for the resources that would later be handed over to their girlfriends. grin

LMAO! 🀣🀣
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Bahamas95(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Hope you're the one that disvirgin her? If not make sure that your first born go through a DNA test to avoid the stories that touches
Why do you think I am getting married to her? grin

I will disclose/appreciate her parents after marriage, I don't want additional billing now.....I have spent a lot already.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Melagros:

Uno well grin grin
.......πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KingDash09(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
How much you give your mama wey carry you come this world
Love56743:
I gave my girlfriend 50k for this Xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.