Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57527 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Sandok(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2023
This is not enough to call off the wedding, anybody can say anything online...my advice is for him is to find out what actually led to that before jump to conclusion....
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by warrifinest1985: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Uptheante:

She will seduce that your neighbor & Bleep him.
Or, if she's not bold enough, anytime your neighbor toast her, she go give am her kpekus.

She has shown you the red flag but you are still deluding yourself.

Don't be surprised, she has already fuucked him by now
My game is tight she non go fit, na guys wey dey suffer from inferiority complex dey reason that way and beside ik non fine pass me and i game die to the core
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Hope4thebest: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:
I swear down, the day she will see the lips that resembles that type (her crush) face to face, she will even suck the sausage join.

Because she has already imagine that kind lips in her head, no going back. undecided

She nor even dey crush for her husband lipπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by infofta(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Tell her the marriage is postponed indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by yusufmurry: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2023
This is one of the reasons, guys get married and ask their new wives to break or change their SIM cards.

Ladies are too emotional and can give sex to any guy once they are convinced or carried away with gift or goodwill

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Uptheante(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
warrifinest1985:
My game is tight she non go fit, na guys wey dey suffer from inferiority complex dey reason that way and beside ik non fine pass me and i game die to the core
Forget game & fineness bro, once a girl starts crushing on a guy, she will make very easy for him to Bleep her. Your game & handsomeness can't stop her.
Only the guy can reject her

4 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by donmik: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Is your brother a kid?
Make una allow person read important threads abeg
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by buJu234: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2023
just note that most 21st century ladies see marriage as a poverty alleviation program in the Nigeria.

while those in the western world
see it as a pension/retirement plan... that is why b4 the marriage even starts, she already had it in her mind that in 2-5yrs of marriage with a child, she will divorce the man, take-over the house, get regular child support plus mental health fee (in some US state) and then finally take 50% of the man`s property/money.

what a way to retire as an Olosho in the western world.

lastly, what does she brings to the table nothing.. Not even a virgin pussy sef..

i Pity men that marries without a water-tight Prenup signed esp. in the west.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by yusufmurry: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.

I don't blame you for this. Your brothers will marry this kind of lady.

Until ladies learn that it takes a man a great deal (emotions, stress, finance and planning) to decide to marry a lady. Yours is just to marry anyone ready and available, then go into the marriage concentrating

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by warrifinest1985: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Uptheante:

Forget game & fineness bro, once a girl starts crushing on a guy, she will make very easy for him to Bleep her. Your game & handsomeness can't stop her.
Only the guy can reject her
You gat a point there sha! Coz women are not to trusted observation really matters no loseguarding

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by lapintoz: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
See this SIMP. Na so your wife go dey flirt your friend or her colleague for work and you talk say she be hard to get.....if I mammer you slap ehn, your head go correct fast. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Mumu ^ 2

DaTruths:

Its not a big deal, girls that flirts easily are the hardest to lay.

I have many female friends as a guy, I'm speaking from experience.

Infact, a girl that wouldn't argue when you invite her to your place is the hardest to lay, sometimes you fit vex pursue her for mid night make she dey go her house.

But you see most of those ones that pretends?
Just persuade your way they will succumb.

Some girls flirts easily, but they are very hard to get.

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.

Ur bro never ready to marry..simple thing, u can't forgive smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

We can get u well trained spouses that will bring peace of mind to your life ..send email to obotphilomena@gmail.com let's matchmake you
Never scammed a soul..if you acuse falsely with comments, excruciating death awaits you Jan 2024
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by DaTruths: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
lapintoz:
See this SIMP. Na so your wife go dey flirt your friend or her colleague for work and you talk say she be hard to get.....if I mammer you slap ehn, your head go correct fast. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Mumu ^ 2

People that flirts with almost anybody are hard to get, go and ask your grandfather.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by depremore: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bros dont you know the woman you are about to marry.A Single mistake of has shouldn't kill all the good all the good things features you know about her I believe you both dated.we are all humans and can always make some silly mistake that on a normal ground we would never do.please bro sit down and think twice
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Nonywendy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
What exactly do some ladies want
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Dshocker(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.

She sent it?... Chaaaiii, she is more than willing to get laid by the model
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Dshocker(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.

With the honest truth, how would you feel, if your brother or son faces such challenge?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.