Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57533 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Goodnewsforlife: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
u n your younger brother are mad

Shey himself never compliment girl online before?

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by ImoleNaija: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na her type go leave boyfriend, climb the stage & lock lips with celebrities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by nairalanda1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.

You may be right, but on the other hand, humans, male or female, in a relationship, love to think that at the very least their SO is loyal to them.

You won't be as forgiving if your husband or boyfriend said the same about another woman.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Omoawoke: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.

Look your left , look your right, comot your shoe, dust am.. Run ooo, never look back
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Trustedpronet: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Your wife dey even admire your friends right in your present wetin you go do. Op the way married woman dey do runs now is more than olosho. If you want to keep pointing at red flag you will never marry. Some masturbate with their crush on social media etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.
Lol @ Flung out 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂.
You go harsh o.
You did the right thing sha,
As long as she no land on her head!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by tubolancer(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
99% of women will still do this, maybe your brother should look for a man and marry. Good luck to him.

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Barristter07: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.

You are a mother in law and the Op is your son, what advice would you give him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by poweredcom(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
If na me she must go like the IG model.for.real.life oo....she must be kicked out
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by ImoleNaija: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:
she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go.

Madt ooo angry
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by richie240: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lolz.....and how many wedding will he 'call off'? grin
The earlier guys realize that the average girl in this present social media age has a fried brain, the better for him.

The only way a man can get the average 21st century girl to be moderately loyal is to ensure she stays offline (no instagram, no whatsapp, no facebook etc) and also be a purdah-ed full-time housewife.
Whether it is feasible or not is another ball game.

The average woman is like a yo-yo, you holding the string should control it's reach.
You must be strict or else they go haywire.

cool
skj1377:
Call it off

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Barristter07: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

Is this sarcasm or what?? grin
I don't get it.... Why is that u women like to advise other people's sons badly....but if it's ur own son or brother ..u always look out for their welfare.... grin

How can a u advise a man to marry a woman woman lusting after other men even a few days to marriage.... I mean is cheating and not having proper boundaries not the deal breaker for you women....so since when did being a good man and a community penîs go together for u "

Funny.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by bitingcool: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
so to like person lips don be problem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Oluseglon(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Call it off immediately. Do not listen to any bull crap. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by BABANGBALI: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
It is more than a red flag. It is satanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by israelmao(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
This must not be ignored it's an issue to be trashed out before next move is taken,many young men and ladies are so much lost in lusts nowday and they regard them as little matters but it's little matters that grow up to big matters in marriage.A good number of divorces that occurred today could be traceable to ignoring matters that needed to be trashed out but initially ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Britishpea: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Call that marriage off. Marriage is complex to have a negative mindset while entering it.

What she was doing was flirtatious. The probability of her cheating is very high.

I don’t want to read your depression stories in two years time. I go curse you

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by gbadexy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
worldclass68:
Pure red flag...but some people around them would say it's nothing, that's the guy is having insecurity
issues blablabla.... believe it, if she meets the same model tomorrow, he would fvck her wella...

Things is that majority of these girls re public hoes...
You are correct but they would say the guy is feeling insecure. That one would be easily get attracted and fall for random guys even in marriage as street still dey her eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by crisubanijunior(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
…just dey play. This is nt only a red flag. Infact, the red don turn oxBlood😂

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Mayeldah(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
I am a Man

@OP, tell your brother to call the wedding off only if he has not kissed another woman since he started dating the lady
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by olorundipe9090: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Never a big deal but mind you if there is any chancesof them meeting they will Bleep 2twice ir 3 times and over

From experience
If they are far hold your wedding but if near dem go Bleep bro

Mysteriousworld:

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

it's a red flag but not so serious to call off anything because girls have crushes on people sometimes but they don't mean it in reality.

I will ask u not to base any serious decisions off that dm bt on her character generally sofar and if there are other red flags besides this particular incident.

4 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by gbadexy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.
She should have married the bestie since they're comfortable with each other.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by abba190: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
its not a big deal, its only god that knows how many women ur brother is saying similar things to

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Nemesis0147(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
BABANGBALI:
It is more than a red flag. It is satanic
bro😂
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by tochez24(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Just know that anyday that model replies your wife to be or she sees similar features in another guy is the day she will finally get to Bleep outside real GOOD⚠️

You men are really trying getting along with these generation of ladies o😒

Truth is, most non virgins see sex as nothing and that is the more reason they're all selling their bodies!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Karlifate: 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

@ bolded:
💯

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Brushstrokes20: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
In all you do in life,
NEVER you PERSONALISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY ✅💯
E get why!.... # a word is enough.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by lastburn(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please call if off but funny enough the next one might not be clean
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

So to you those attributes I mentioned in these two girls are PERFECT ATTRIBUTES? Abi you didn't read my story well ni?

As for your advice, it's bullshiiit. When there is no integrity or morals in a woman, which other mumu characteristics she fit get again biko? If she loves him, she won't make such disrespectful statements and if she is well mannered, SHE WILL MUDAFUCKING REFRAIN FROM TEXTING A STANGER LUSTING FOR HIS KISS!!

Jesus!!! That's why I hate engaging some of y'all women on this forum. Your emotions becloud logic and makes it seem as if una no go school.

Favvy or Fatai...just leave me alone biko...

Her comment is an IQ reducer. cheesy

I quickly disengaged at the first sentence. cheesy
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
she is for d street

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.