Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57521 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Kaysalas(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
worldclass68:
Pure red flag...but some people around them would say it's nothing, that's the guy is having insecurity
issues blablabla.... believe it, if she meets the same model tomorrow, he would fvck her wella...

Things is that majority of these girls re public hoes...
And there is a very high probability that they can meet wink

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by NaBanga: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Let him swear that he hasn't liked or commented on anyone's profile for the past month. Hmmm...
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Myer(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
It depends. If it's a DM, red flag. If open comment, no biggie.

But it all balls down to your brother's evaluation of her character since he knows her better. If he thinks she has hook-up vibes, then she most likely does.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Run!

Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by bentenny(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
From 'it's not a big deal...you are just being insecure' to 'our lips mistakenly met' to 'his pipi accidentally hit my VJ' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by October1960: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Who doesn't know that most ladies of today don't marry guys they are totally into??!... When you people understand that marriage at this point is more of a union of convenience than a union of true lovers, you will stop stressing your mental health.

I don't envy the future generation at all.

So true. Few women actually marry the men they lust after. If they are young and smart they realize the importance of marrying quickly to someone of means. While the guy they really want is still playing around.

If they are over 28 they panic and quickly marry the nerdy guy with a good job while lusting after their true love who bleeped them the way they like but would not commit to marriage.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by murshid09(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tell ur brother to run can't u that few women commented
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Maynman: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Instagram model is still a MAN.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by deyplay: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Gadafii:
Thatā€™s the text he saw, what about the one he didnā€™t see

Women are very clever and smart in hiding evidences, I suggest your brother should put a hold on the wedding, because any chance that model reply her comment and invites her, even if she don born two for you she will go and meet him, and you and I know no be only kiss she kiss, she go suck join

Or any chance she comes across someone offline that have similar lips as her, she will ho for it, lowkey ashawo Dey her eyes

A woman who is gonna get married very soon, telling another man online she likes his lips and wants to kiss him, big red flag because she will or sheā€™s probably doing worse offline
Put a hold to the wedding for now, a broken relationship is better than a broken home/marriage, you have he signs donā€™t ignore it and donā€™t allow her gaslight you into thinking you are over reacting
Yeah, let him postpone the wedding until he feels secured. If after one to three months of monitoring her, he still feels unsecured, then he should call it off totally . Wedding shouldn't be rushed at at all, it is boy birthday celebration that can be done yearly, it is a lifelong decision, so take your time!!!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by historic: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tynaclem1:

There is absolutely no attribute to look for here, she lacks respect and manners and this was NOT a mistake.

She even said it's not a big deal, that's just pride and being unremorseful. If she truly loves him she would never disrespect him that way. She will not even compare an Instagram model to her fiance, she will cherish him and hold him in high esteem.

The right thing to do here is part ways and look for a lady who is ready to marry because that girl clearly isn't.

This woman too dey give correct advise... Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by zuto1: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
You just spoke my mind bro
Gbadugbakun:
One of the reasons why many marriages crumbles before it even starts is because one or both parties ignored obvious red flags.

If a woman who has committed herself to her husband-to-be can make such remark towards a stranger she doesn't even know, she would do worse in that marriage.

If your brother goes ahead and marries her, he should accept whatever he sees in that marriage.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by SPAMBOX7: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
worldclass68:
Pure red flag...but some people around them would say it's nothing, that's the guy is having insecurity
issues blablabla.... believe it, if she meets the same model tomorrow, he would fvck her wella...

Things is that majority of these girls re public hoes...
Harsh but the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by hkidola00(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
omo e dy disturb my head
JOACHINpedro:
Lol, I pledge never to comment on relationship issues come 2024.
Make I pity my mental health jareh
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by SPAMBOX7: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
So basically you saying a woman would love a man but still go tell another man he'd love to kiss him. Right undecided
Lmfao
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Gidigrav(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
He is an adult wetin i know God is saving your brother from problem he still said he wants problem make he dey play it clear cut off straight
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by harrypetty(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Dem don pour red oil on top the already red flag.
grin grin grin grin grin >:
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by gabbytabby: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Yes he is totally insecure just let her breath marriage na prison sentence.

Make una cover her face na. What rubbish.

dkidd:
I'm waiting for the "he's insecure" crew to come and defend their member... Oga no flag is as redder than this. She even went ahead to say its not a big deal. Another slap ontop the flag. Such disrespect!!! Bro this na red blanket ooo !!!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goldbw122:
run ooo, That is a big red flag.. trust me.

Why I'm I seeing differently on this matter? There's many indices to consider before writing this girl off.

The fact that most people come to dangerous conclusion based on this statement doesn't sit well with me.

We have to look at her antecedent, character and weaknesses, before concluding.

Yes, no doubt it's an expensive statement but calling off a wedding because of that shows that OP's brother is not sure of the lady, which means they've not bonded on a deeper level, them still day play.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by FrenchyL(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
jumokeadele:
she belongs to the street

You don talk am finish! He needs to run away now or forever suffer untold pain!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Mistaphil(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
One hook šŸŖ up slay queen spotted
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Thegreatone001(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Don't call off the wedding, just postpone it by 6 months. it will enable him do more underground work.

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by phemray(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
skj1377:
Call it off

Just like that??
Anyway,

Marriage is a very serious business that should be built on sophisticated indices b4 making conclusion. What if she admired and did not pen it down or u are unable to see it? Then you will not know what you do not know about her b4. Think of the advantages and disadvantage of you moving with her all these years, except you have other weighty reservations you keep to yourself b4 now.

Moreso, Did she loves you honestly? Did u know all her past through her coming out to you by herself? Maybe this is just the smallest of what u will see later or it's just not if her way? If u feel her star join with your star will make the family star to making you a star boy worldwide, then you have to apply Laplace transform and principle of data sufficiency in your resolution.

Good luck!!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Error401: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
You are talking in the rubbish

LilMissFavvy:

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by gtassure: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Leave these Nairaland boys, they think there is perfect girl worthy of them! What they don't know however is that their wives, girlfriends are worse compare to the woman in question- they are only yet to find out.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Ijaya123: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

If she could do that when she is yet to meet the guy, what do you think she will do when she has opportunity to meet the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Cromagnon: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

which mumu attribute wen disloyalty is on display. Who attributes help wen someone can kill you
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

very red
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Moniya4Real(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Same mistake I made by going ahead to tie the knot with my ex-wife. She confided in me and I also knew she had flings with guys she admired - not for money. Guess what? She eventually fuc..Ed one Yoruba actor she met on location. Donā€™t know why all these ladies decided to marry when streetness still Dey their blood.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by merits(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Mumu generation who go tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Lilgabby(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
This people no want better for your uncle. He should not be afraid. She only flirts. We humans are bound to flirt for fun or for no reasons sometimes. I'm very sure he checked all her messages and found nothing but this.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by 22just: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
jumokeadele:
she belongs to the street
Walahi talahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.