Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57511 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by qtx(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect humans and mistakes happen.
Sure, there is no perfect being. But there are some imperfections that cause more harm than others in a marriage and family as a whole, like this one discovered in her. Sometimes i feel we should stop using imperfection as an excuse to cover wrongdoing. By the time this same guy comes again and complains after marriage of infidelity, some of us will be emphasizing that he saw the red flag and went ahead. Guy, shine your eye. Marriage is a life contract. Divorce is not as easy as the new generation pretending that it is o.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by KaptainAfrika: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
If your brother has not sent the same kind of message to another woman, then he should leave his fiancé, if not they should be married.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Karlifate: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
Tomorrow she will end up as s single mom. Because of lips.

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Nemesis08(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
This guy funny oo, so it's no longer a red flag, it's red blanket now? 🤣🤣
dkidd:
I'm waiting for the "he's insecure" crew to come and defend their member... Oga no flag is as redder than this. She even went ahead to say its not a big deal. Another slap ontop the flag. Such disrespect!!! Bro this na red blanket ooo !!!

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by AyobamiIsaac12: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
She's a potential cheat, and she has a lot of growing up to do emotionally. The wedding should be put on hold or probably cancelled if you do not want to regret it afterwards

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by dnawah(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
Ask am,if him never see big yansh way him like pass her own?him no look? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by olaremint(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oga there is no red flag
Go and work on your lips
If u see the way ladies talk about fine guys or model even responsible married women, u might think otherwise.
They are human beings also and they also have attractions.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
The earlier the better... Some ladies do this disrespectful act when you talk they will say you are insecure. Let her go!

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by johnog4sure: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
grin guy you no get joy o
My brother, na so e suppose be, marriage is a huge investment and it concerns lives, so u don trivialize things
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by TemmyT002(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
It's not a big deal
Like 50% sha
The question is what will she do of the Instagram guy asks her to visit him?
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Who doesn't know that most ladies of today don't marry guys they are totally into??!... When you people understand that marriage at this point is more of a union of convenience than a union of true lovers, you will stop stressing your mental health.

I don't envy the future generation at all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Karlifate: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

When a woman wants to manipulate you to be stupid or do their bidding

He's insecure
He's not a real man
He's not a strong man

Since many of them are not physically strong to beat you, they'll emotonally twist words to beat you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by cliqtips: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.

I know say na you be that brother but hear my out, it is better not to enter something one would regrets later in life.

That's red flag there broda, run! run!! run!!!

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Edafe19(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
skj1377:
Call it off
Internet and social media is the major reason women cheat

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Karlifate: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Therock5555:
Op you or your brother marriage don otilo

Make him start to find new relationship for 2024

This one wey everybody relationship just dey crash, abeg I wan find serious partner next year, make nobody come dey drag babe with me, I no get joy oh

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by BadBradley: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

he should run for his life. It's one thing for a girl to reject toasters and it's another thing for her to toast men on the internet.

She's doomed and will drag you to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Which one is your brother. If you really need a good advice , I will advise you say the truth. Nevertheless, you're on your own if you proceed in the wedding because that's a strong indication that you are not meant for each other. Amos 3 vs 3. Is either you proceed in the wedding and end in prison or joy. I pray it will not be a grave or regret in Jesus name. Is left for you. May God direct you

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Jaycee07(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
yinkeys:

I hate the iron fists style of leadership because no one is perfect but I’ve observed if you let most women to feel totally free with you and give them power they’d always abuse it, disrespect you, distort the natural order of families in the universe (God - Man - Woman - Children) and destroy the family union long term
No wonder Arab men don’t take BS from their women
Look at how gynocentric led America is leading to degeneracy, baby mamas crisis all over and drug addictions in large numbers
Most of my North American acquaintances are battling with one hard drug addiction or the other
Our society is gradually copying the west
One has to be firm and very strict with their woman
There’s a saying; women are children, get coddled by the society and don’t really see the world for what it is (dangerous, difficult and harsh)
A lot of them live in Disney fairy world
Women don’t have to self improve and develop mentally to start/keep a family compared to men
So one has to be strict by saving them from themselves
When left to their own tools, they destroy everything (societies in particular)
Better take charge of your life before you get used like the Eve and Delilah story
Choose smart decisions over feelings
There’s so much study on this online already
When you’re not a monster but sometimes must dictate with iron fists
End that relationship, that girl wants to continue with who.redom else you’d regret it long term
The girl doesn’t respect him & is showing signs of a chronic manipulator
Until he gets HIV
Don’t invest in rubbish pump and dump materials
There are good women but you’d have to search thoroughly
Exceptions don’t make the rule
@Mysteriousworld

Spot on!!!!!
Very instructive.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Anatolia: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bro, I know it is a very hard decision considering your brother loves the girl in question. However, the wedding is just a few weeks away and her thought are preoccupied with another man. This just shows that she doesn’t love her husband. Like others have said, if she had felt remorse, I would have asked you to forgive her. Since she is unrepentant, discard her regardless of the cost or her beauty for the sake of your sanity in the future,

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Wuless82(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

The funniest part is that, she didn't see it as a big deal to admire an opposite gender in a lustful way. She can be in her husband house and sleep with another,yet not seeing it as a big deal. All this street local ashawo they can defend themselves grin grin ;

5 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Amayabor1: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
You are still asking if this is a red flag? Go ahead and marry her. Just set money aside to do DNA test for all your kids...

And she even thinks it's not a big deal. That's the height of it. Nor be retired hook-up girl your brother wan marry so?

4 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by TheFinesseKid: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
My brother, na so e suppose be, marriage is a huge investment and it concerns lives, so u don trivialize things
sure. I dey even fear to enter inside. It's scary the kind of women society dey breed these days.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
You 100% correct, the day a man even admire my wife's beauty on whatsapp, without she telling the man to stop, she collect slap that sent her to the ground, and I went for the idiot, but he was lucky

I hope I can be like you... That slap go be factory reset
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by OnionBandit(f): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
women defending women when it come to rubbish. If na your brother , you go tell am to go ahead considering the attributes?

Mfvka

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Boldideas: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Send her away!!! She will say later that he is here Bestie.. Promiscuous ungrateful lady. You get person proposing marriage to you for this kind economy, you can still see lips.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Treasure17(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Once you are in a relationship, there's what we call respect and boundary. Lack of these two will cause unnecessary drama.

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Brushstrokes20: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
# from some female confessions...
Most ladies were first attracted to my red lips and the rest is history ✅💋💋💋💋

Finally verdict, it's a RED FLAG🚩
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by TradingGod: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.

You desreve an award
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by johnog4sure: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
sure. I dey even fear to enter inside. It's scary the kind of women society dey breed these days.
I will give u tips:
1. Want it badly, like how u wanted admission to the university, or how u wanted a job or a car(but this is only applicable if you love children and love having a family, otherwise remain single).
2. Look for a woman(not girl, girls thinks girlish) with motherly character. Atleast make she no wor wor, but no put too much emphasis on looks, she should be enterprising as well.
3. Let her wants to settle as badly as you.
4. The rest install God fear/love in your new home, things will be going on smoothly.
5. Marriage is continuous keep learning, amending and loving.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by johnog4sure: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

I hope I can be like you... That slap go be factory reset
When u remember how much u have invested, u no go know when u go slap person daughter, I don't even mean money here, I mean time, reputation etc.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld this is a dangerous red flag. He must run.
If you know what lots of married women are doing today, you would prefer not to be married.

The most dangerous part of this is that she thinks it’s no big deal.

4 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by jayvaliar(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
For me, this is a red flag. For her to have lustfully sent a direct message to whosoever knowing fully well that she is engaged and set for marriage soonest is a bad sign. Seeing nothing wrong in this regard is very dangerous. The marriage should be called off immediately...thank your God for finding her type on time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.