Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. (57532 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by VinnyBaba: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
olaremint:
Oga there is no red flag
Go and work on your lips
If u see the way ladies talk about fine guys or model even responsible married women, u might think otherwise.
They are human beings also and they also have attractions.

Lols,😄😄

How should this be done? 🤔
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by TheFinesseKid: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
I will give u tips:
1. Want it badly, like how u wanted admission to the university, or how u wanted a job or a car(but this is only applicable if you love children and love having a family, otherwise remain single).
2. Look for a woman(not girl, girls thinks girlish) with motherly character. Atleast make she no wor wor, but no put too much emphasis on looks, she should be enterprising as well.
3. Let her wants to settle as badly as you.
4. The rest install God fear/love in your new home, things will be going on smoothly.
5. Marriage is continuous keep learning, amending and loving.
Thanks man. Appreciate
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by conscienceman4(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
This girl will leave you at the table in an eatery, go to the convenience to knack a random guy.
Call the marriage of.
If you don't, you have your days numbered as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
olaremint:
Oga there is no red flag
Go and work on your lips
If u see the way ladies talk about fine guys or model even responsible married women, u might think otherwise.
They are human beings also and they also have attractions.
Your comprehension skills is dangerously appalling

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Kennyquestt: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
2 truths to be told here.
1. She might not have any bad intention.
2. She is obviously not disciplined in mind.
Bottom line, this kind of lady would continue to be the not thinking b4 typing commentator to any kind of thing they see on social media. They will put their husband under unnecessary pressure and jealousy till the man comes with an irreversible outburst that could lead to the end of marriage whether by divorce or separation.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by professore(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.
Yes, I like what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by AngelicBeing: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
skj1377:
Call it off
Hahahaha, Lol,no time to waste, your response cracked me up@ topic, few weeks to marriage and the lady is sending amourous text to a random guy online, what kind of nonsense is this sad

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by akube34: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
A younger brother of mine saw a message on his finances phone.
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
end am ooo. Na olosho
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Kingsleystunner(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

Only a mumu will go ahead with the wedding. I will call it off right there and then

You lots don't know women. Any woman who values her integrity will never say "she feels like kissing a random Instagram model'. She doesn't respect her fiance and the fact that she says it's not a big deal...MEANS IT'S A MUDAFUCKING BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! 😡😡😡

Jesus...I broke up with a girl who went to visit her toaster.... They didn't have sex but the fact that she went anyways was enough. Women don't cheat physically without first cheating emotionally. Once you tolerate that, it's downhill from there. There was another girl of EKSU who claimed to love me but at the talking stage, she has a male bestie who according to her sleeps in her room, because she can't sleep alone. She said she can't let him go. I flung her out of my house. She came back saying she has changed but I slammed my door in her face.

N.B: the Lesson is simple. Never tolerate any disrespect from any woman. It always goes downhill from there.

I just hope you really do this to her for real

Because me I fit jam am with girl
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by BloomingDale(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
skj1377:
Call it off

Lol.

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by dkidd: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nemesis08:
This guy funny oo, so it's no longer a red flag, it's red blanket now? 🤣🤣
Yes na... She use am take cover the guy and anything make am accept am he's finished forever. Na to quickly wake up throw away the blanket oo 😂
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by akube34: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Omo you be my type...2 seconds I don send you away...
In relationships today na we dey spend the money, so na who pays the pipper dictates the tune. You no fit dey chop my money and you go dey disrespect me or cross the boundaries...I go withdraw my aid as United States of America dey do. If you go on the wrong side they go withdraw their aid and their troops 😎
I swear ooo. I can’t be funding you and you disrespect me
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Pootle: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
Yes na, I told her she is already cheating emotionally, I cant tolerate that, if they admire you tell them you are married, if they worry, I will go haunt them down simple!

you right. yesterday my wife said some was following her around the mall all i was waiting for was when she will tell me she told the MF she's is married, if she no talk that part i for too change am for her, fear woman but i still dey fear to check my woman fone maybe the day i go check na that day my marriage go end lol but she dey always check my fones undecided
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by tivhador: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Of course, Its a red flag......admiring another guy's attributes while about to marry one is ALWAYS a red flag
Mysteriousworld:
She sent a message to a guy on instagram, telling him she likes his lips, so tempting.
Now shes claiming its not a big deal, that she doesn't even know the guy, that hes just an instagram model...(its true she doesnt know him,and have never met him).
But my brother doesnt feel good about it, he asked for my advice, and i decided to put it here for him to see himself.

Pls is this a red flag... Or not much of a big deal. The wedding is in February.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Scamburster(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Omo you be my type...2 seconds I don send you away...
In relationships today na we dey spend the money, so na who pays the pipper dictates the tune. You no fit dey chop my money and you go dey disrespect me or cross the boundaries...I go withdraw my aid as United States of America dey do. If you go on the wrong side they go withdraw their aid and their troops 😎
Hahaahahahaha, united state of America.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Massy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Kick that motherf**ker outta your house and slam the door forever. She is a liability hiding in plain sight.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by akube34: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Your wife dey even admire your friends right in your present wetin you go do. Op the way married woman dey do runs now is more than olosho. If you want to keep pointing at red flag you will never marry. Some masturbate with their crush on social media etc.
red flag get grade
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by akube34: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
tubolancer:
99% of women will still do this, maybe your brother should look for a man and marry. Good luck to him.
bro, na lie. Let him leave her, he will find a better person
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Bennycollins: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
"Well-mannered" is already out the list of those traits you mentioned. No well mannered person will say such our on a public forum even if he/she has such feelings.
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, so you are still waiting for Miss. Perfect?

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by FireUpNow(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Red flag
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Berankis: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
I feel you guys should just calm down. She only made some unprecedented remarks, hasn't commited the act yet. It's left for the Fiance to understudy the lady thoroughly, study her behavior if it's okay with him, go through her phone thoroughly and be sure she is okay.
This message to me is not really a big deal and most especially in this era where young men and women feel no wrong sleeping around.
I assume, she might not be a virgin but is she of good character & trustworthy from physical assessments? If yes, then you are good to go...
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Tzar(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tell your brother, ‘once a wh0re, always a wh0re’.
She is our fiancée & not his fiancée.
She lacks the ingredients required by a wife
1.Loyalty- if she is loyal she won’t be admiring another man- especially sexually.
2. Respect- her response when caught clearly shows she doesn’t respect him
3. Submissive- her lack of loyalty and respect for him shows she can never be submissive to him.

She doesn’t deserve him, because she belongs to the streets!
Mysteriousworld:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by ozo13(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
dkidd:

Na dem i siddon dey wait since.. Be like them still dey sleep from last night's backyard activities
grin grin grin
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Scamburster(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
I will give u tips:
1. Want it badly, like how u wanted admission to the university, or how u wanted a job or a car(but this is only applicable if you love children and love having a family, otherwise remain single).
2. Look for a woman(not girl, girls thinks girlish) with motherly character. Atleast make she no wor wor, but no put too much emphasis on looks, she should be enterprising as well.
3. Let her wants to settle as badly as you.
4. The rest install God fear/love in your new home, things will be going on smoothly.
5. Marriage is continuous keep learning, amending and loving.
Man, can you give me a little guard too, I'm into this now and it worries me a lot.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by BrighterSyde: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

As for the Op, my advice is that your brother should think of the attributes of this lady. Does she have good characteristics? If she loves him, is well mannered, etc, then he can forgive her and marry her. If she doesn't possess other good attributes, then he can let go. There is no perfect human and mistakes happen.

Women and pitying women and supporting them na 5 and 6. Your major fear is that she will not see any man to marry her again and not all that rubbish you are typing. The way women are scared and unhappy when they see that a woman has finally landed a husband in this hard times to get one ehn…they will even tell a man to marry a prostitute claiming that she has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by johnog4sure: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Scamburster:

Man, can you give me a little guard too, I'm into this now and it worries me a lot.
As preposterous as it may sound, pray ask God for a wife, before you go toasting the next woman, emphasis woman not girls most girls aren't ready, when I say woman I dont mean in age, but in behaviour, then follow the tips above
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Sirianese: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

Hey! Na ashawo be that o, better chase her away fast
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by johnog4sure: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pootle:

you right. yesterday my wife said some was following her around the mall all i was waiting for was when she will tell me she told the MF she's is married, if she no talk that part i for too change am for her, fear woman but i still dey fear to check my woman fone maybe the day i go check na that day my marriage go end lol but she dey always check my fones undecided
dont go snooping around, but have access and always take permission before you do anything, if she is clean she will let u have it, u both have to have access to each others phone nothing must be hidden
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by joepepsy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Do you understand 90 percent of the comments are from kids? Guy go a head with your wedding,most times women like that are precious.i rest my case,
Mysteriousworld:

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Franklyspeakin: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Wait forgive who didnt see what she eid as wrong?? What is he forgiving abeg??
LilMissFavvy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by October1960: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
yinkeys:

I hate the iron fists style of leadership because no one is perfect but I’ve observed if you let most women to feel totally free with you and give them power they’d always abuse it, disrespect you, distort the natural order of families in the universe (God - Man - Woman - Children) and destroy the family union long term
No wonder Arab men don’t take BS from their women
Look at how gynocentric led America is leading to degeneracy, baby mamas crisis all over and drug addictions in large numbers
Most of my North American acquaintances are battling with one hard drug addiction or the other
Our society is gradually copying the west
One has to be firm and very strict with their woman
There’s a saying; women are children, get coddled by the society and don’t really see the world for what it is (dangerous, difficult and harsh)
A lot of them live in Disney fairy world
Women don’t have to self improve and develop mentally to start/keep a family compared to men
So one has to be strict by saving them from themselves
When left to their own tools, they destroy everything (societies in particular)
Better take charge of your life before you get used like the Eve and Delilah story
Choose smart decisions over feelings
There’s so much study on this online already
When you’re not a monster but sometimes must dictate with iron fists
End that relationship, that girl wants to continue with who.redom else you’d regret it long term
The girl doesn’t respect him & is showing signs of a chronic manipulator
Until he gets HIV
Don’t invest in rubbish pump and dump materials
There are good women but you’d have to search thoroughly
Exceptions don’t make the rule
@Mysteriousworld

The above quote should be statement of the year for men and women relationships. If you look at average black America the situation is very bad since baby mamas and women are in charge.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. by Pootle: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
johnog4sure:
dont go snooping around, but have access and always take permission before you do anything, if she is clean she will let u have it, u both have to have access to each others phone nothing must be hidden

i have access but i jus dont have anything to do with her phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.