Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? (42605 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by opius: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
That is not enough reason to break up with him my lady.. you're overreacting dear
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by SUNNINO(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
You are not serious, dumping him because of football. Aunty you never reach to enter into serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Jessicaodebs: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just give him a breakup scare,tell him you’ll leave if he’s not ready to change
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ttmax09(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??
Most arsenal fans have developed High BP, that they don't even know cos they don't do check ups. If you don't want to deal with this attitude for life, then you had better japa away from him, cos it's a sure thing asernal have been collecting since time immemorial and will always collect.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by chaberry(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
Even threaten to throw padlock at me for disturbing him because his team lost
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude
Perhaps he bet and lost, he just can't bear losing such bet especially when the last team happened to be his beloved Arsenal
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ElliotP: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
You're not overreacting o, try breakup because arsenal nor go ever win trophy so that relationship go always full with noise and depression
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by favour32(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Go start another relationship again.
You go appreciate that Arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Clazzone(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
With all these problems in Nigeria, your boyfriend still add Arsenal own join hin own.

Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by oneolajire(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

It seems you don't watch football

So if I watch football, I should live, eat, drink sleep, display, spend and be obsessed with football?

Some of us have grown up

Rubbish dot com
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
saintnegroid:
you no make sense at all ..... I hope say no be this kind brain you dey carry cross road o

Simp, that's what you are. Woman wey never enter house, e don dey bring rules and regulation.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
oneolajire:

So if I watch football, I should live, eat, drink sleep, display, spend and be obsessed with football?

Some of us have grown up

Rubbish dot com

My brother you are not a football fan so no need arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by emanobis(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
If at this stage in his life, he still cries for a football club, then he is so immature
Better move on or remain and keep getting such nonsense reactions
Ur decision of leaving him might even make him change
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Xkale1996(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I just don't get how a football make guys lose their minds.. sometimes I feel it is satanic
it is satanic o
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Greattha: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
I doubt his support and attendant tantrums when they lose is ordinary. Have you checked to know if he's betting as well?

Either way, since you can't cope now, run o!

FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

Am I overreacting??
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by REGINALD001(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

A GUY THAT ISN'T YOUR HUSBAND OR EVEN FIANCE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HIS HOUSE BY THAT TIME OF THE NIGHT IN THIS FESTIVE PERIOD...... UNA NO COOK RICE FOR UNA HOUSE?

2 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by pauladonis(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

Honestly, I don't get how an Arsenal fan will be throwing tantrums when the team lost a match.

I mean, if he as an Arsenal fan acts like that, what will Man Utd and Chelsea fans that can't stop losing do?

He better calm down and stop acting silly...

However, I don't think breaking up is the right move in this situation... But it's your relationship and you can decide what's best for you.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ericmor: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

You too should stop dating arsenal fans, bikonu. Just kidding anyway. The guy is just not mature enough, why I go dey vex for people all because Chelsea are playing so badly for now, it makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by oneolajire(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

My brother you are not a football fan so no need arguing with you.

I won argue you either, I would argue with football players and coach who make $$$ whether they lose or win. I don't argue with those who depend on 2.5 odd
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Chuksy12(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
You will have to do a proper check if he gambles. Football is a sport game and I don't see why any die hard lover of a certain should get depressed over the loss of a match and not the title. Nobody I repeat nobody should enter into depression because of football o. Those players in Europe are been credited every Thursday whether they win weekend matches or not.
Victor osimhen just signed a new contract at Napoli that comes with a weekly pay of around 206.6 million naira. 824.24 million naira monthly. Your boyfriend should re-evaluate his Life.

Stay Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Chuksy12(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
*club
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
oneolajire:

I won argue you either, I would argue with football players and coach who make $$$ whether they lose or win. I don't argue with those who depend on 2.5 odd

Lols
You don't even know if am a football player?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ericmor: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Do you want to take away his passion because he wants to marry you? Bullshit

If you want to help him, join him and support Arsenal, then see how he feels when two of you loose a game together, then he will have someone to talk to and then you both have players to blame then he will get better, try it and see.

Rubbish! Which nonsense passion? That is how u people will push them small numbers of decent ladies we still have around till their boyfriend kills them and start blaming the devil. He shouldn't transfer his aggressiveness to people all because the team he supports lose. It's just a game and if we start doing the same thing, how many of us do you think will be out here walking freely by now
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Orosotare(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you ask him to choose between you and arsenal he will choose arsenal 10 times over you...

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by icankel: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
According to you, everything about him cool and u guys started just few months ago. And he cares for u and doesn't lay his hands on u. Just before u consider Arsenal as a worst club on this planet. Maybe ur a Chelsea fan. Well, ur free to dump him and he's free to get a replacement. U can leave him so that he will know where his problem is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Merry100: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
At least, he will be loyal. With the way Arsenal don suffer. Arsenal players are actually very loyal, for them to be that loyal to Arsenal.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by mabea: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
luminouz:

A woman that likes football? Interesting.

My friend used to reject food anytime Arsenal lost and me I go kuku chop an. Dude would wake up in the middle of the night dey ask me for food wey I don chop.

Nobody told him to start eating back when Arsenal wan make hunger kill am!
The problem with Arsenal supporters is that they have this false belief that they are a big club and deserve to be on top, so when reality dawns on them they become broken and shattered.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by OluwaSegun0509(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Well said. As an Arsenal FC fan, I don't expect much.

dawnomike:
If he is an arsenal fan and had refused to change that his frustrating behavior; be ready to put up with more of such cos arsenal is known for breaking their fans heart very very well!!!

So, decide on if you can reach a compromise to live with that if not while considering his other positive attributes.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Juniorangel(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
His problem is betting not Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Many Obidients are Arsenal Fans.
Like, more than 70% of Obidients are Arsenal fans.

This tells the type of persons that make up the Obidients..

Persons who believe that a bad situation can turn good.
They don't join moving trains.
They remain with their Arsenal..
Even though they are heart-breakers.

Helinius
Seunmsg
And plenty APC Agbadorian DingBATS are Arsenal fans. sad sad
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by zagorakis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
must be a gambler as well, isn't he?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by UHLmoving: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow
while wait till tomorrow, tonight is the best time to walk away.

If you need an understanding man, go for Man United fans. Those one's, win or lose they take it casually and move on
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
ericmor:

Rubbish! Which nonsense passion? That is how u people will push them small numbers of decent ladies we still have around till their boyfriend kills them and start blaming the devil. He shouldn't transfer his aggressiveness to people all because the team he supports lose. It's just a game and if we start doing the same thing, how many of us do you think will be out here walking freely by now

Have you ever seen we're two fans of a team fight after losing a match? Instead they blame one player or the coach. If the girl really love him, she should support the same team with him and discuss football with him to calm him down when they loose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.