Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? (42587 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Myer(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??
He needs deliverance.
Apparently football is his source of joy, not you and certainly not God.
His emotionally immature.
Is he as passionate and loyal to you as he is to Arsemal?

It balls down to his other attributes.
Do you share core values together?
Is he the type of father figure you want for your kids?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by deavicky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

Am I overreacting??
just introduce him to bet9ja all that nonsense will stop because he'll have to bet against Arsenal sometimes.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by daylae(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
Even threaten to throw padlock at me for disturbing him because his team lost
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude
and are you certain he's not betting on arsenal games too. That could fuel horrid emotions too whenever they lose a game.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by NoSmoking: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow

I am not a football fan
Can we hook up?

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by tizzle(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Abeg go and date a Chelsea Fan... Na Dem fit you

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by TheFreshVanilla: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

This is not about forgiving and enduring. This is about forgiving and separating oneself from idiocy and foolishness. Such a person with poor self control lacks the mental frame to head a home. What then happens if Arsenal loses a champions league final? Next thing that will hit nairaland front page is dat...A man stabs his wife to death over football issues
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow
I feel like following your moniker,, just to know whether you later broke up....
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Hezmatosky: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
If he drinks, you go still carry the matter come here. If he womanize, you go still come here. He smokes, same thing. Can't a man be free to enjoy his hobby in peace?
Since you know him and cause of his attitude, i advise you adapt. Or better still pray Arsenal to go relegation. Simple kiss

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by creekman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

That You Even Reason Like This, Is Enough For Him To Leave You....

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by dadabashua1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kaiiiii see as she finished my team,men of culture let's help a brother from this lady grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by HighTableVoice: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you can introduce him to a new hobby.. maybe snooker and that. But if he adamantly and blindly refusing your suggestions.. think twice..
he is just a bit more passionate about it. Gamble or no gamble, some people hate loosing.
If him na correct guy but this the only objection you sense with him, talk to him. He is your guy, he go hear you na
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:
I use to be a staunch supporter of arsenal years ago,my heart was shattered when Chelsea then under Jose Mourinho trashed us 7 zeros I have forgotten the year ........omorr I just jejely left them before cardiac go kill my enemies.I have bn club less since then.
Arsenal is not it rara till date.support arsenal at your own risk.

Many Obidients are Arsenal Fans.
Like, more than 70% of Obidients are Arsenal fans.

This tells the type of persons that make up the Obidients..

Persons who believe that a bad situation can turn good.
They don't join moving trains.
They remain with their Arsenal..
Even though they are heart-breakers.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Icrave4u: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
He ia not angry his team lost but that he lost his bet. Sporty bet and co go relate.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Exceed15: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
You know him better than N so make your decision but if the guy become a billionaire tomorrow don't regret o.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by royalfly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
BabaHenry:

Don't judge that way....
I have a very close friend of mine that behave exactly as what the op is describing right there...
He is also an Arsenal fan, his wife and kids has complained several times about his irrational behavior anytime his team loses...
There was a time he took out his aggression on one of his friends, Sir, we had to gang up to beat the hell out of him that day and it took the intervention of his elderly family members before we could settle the case because we had to tell him to go his way because he can't move with us....
Things are happening cry cry cry

Well said and understood.. either way u guys be wan beat the guy b4. Nor b that day matter. Lol the guy should grow up. Football is deep o.. it's more powerful than music for some. But fir this lady. It's not the ball that wants to make her brake up. They are not even married. She is just talking her own. I perceive a person with a bad mouth. So when the guy came back he was angry about the match ok... the next thing like she said was to trow a padlock because arsenal lost. No something was said things happened nd the passionate fan who has no control now allowed himself to be belittled.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ahnie: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Noted...magana yaka re ko?
BluntCrazeMan:

Many Obidients are Arsenal Fans.
Like, more than 70% of Obidients are Arsenal fans.

This tells the type of persons that make up the Obidients..

Persons who believe that a bad situation can turn good.
They don't join moving trains.
They remain with their Arsenal..
Even though they are heart-breakers.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by NaijaCover(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude

NaijaCovêr Is Here And Following The Update
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by historic: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
I think the op is trying to troll arsenal fans. Why will a fan be so upset for his club losing one match after series of wins or good runs when him no bet? Na only bet fit make person behave like that if it is actually true with what she wrote. Wetin Man UTD or Chelsea fans go come do with the kind nonsense their teams dey play this season!?

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by 2mininuP: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Well either the story was fabricated or true, the truth is things like this happen. I remember some years ago, anytime a team am supporting got beating it always take better of me but that was when I was still a boy.
Fast forward, I totally reduce the passion and love I have for football to my family because I can't influence the outcome of a match so why disturbing myself or affecting people around me with my actions.
The guy should just know how to control his emotions and passion, things don't always comes as expected most time ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by boxypane(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

You want to take away his passion because he want to marry you? Bullshit
You are very insensitive. Until he stabs someone because Arsenal lose.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Hakeem66: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fake story. Only a gambler can behave that way.

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by apache4: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
@ahnie abeg share Seria A code for me. Can you give predictions of the outcome of their matches

Abeg no laugh me 🤣🤣🤣

ahnie:

I played good football with Pepsi academy and delta queens ...I still watch football till date and I m pretty good with football analysis.

My league of interest now is serie A...my support stands with the old lady aka Juventus FC.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Another one from the Anthology of Things That Never Happened

3 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ShangTsung000: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
ahnie:

I played good football with Pepsi academy and delta queens ...I still watch football till date and I m pretty good with football analysis.

My league of interest now is serie A...my support stands with the old lady aka Juventus FC.

IYOO...

Why did you cover your face ,Mrs Ahnie?

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by livebullet(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

Tell us true, no be that one wan make u break up... Maybe u don dey collect another kondo for inside your rondo some where else.
Talk true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Lekan239(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??
just support arsenal too. So anytime arsenal lose a match and he his ranting, u self you will rant too. Simply

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by middlebelter(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Sister, you will cry taya oooo
Because, the Arsenal we all know would lose and lose over and over again..
He will eventually graduate from being frustratedt o beating you. The day he would lay hands on you, is the day they (Arsenal FC) will finally be out of tittle race. Mark my words!

Kai, the enemies of Arsenal are so many. Why can't Arsenal fans come here to encourage this lady not to quit?

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Lekan239(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
no lie. If u can break up bcus of this, u self u no love am bdat. Make men hustle o so woman no go dey think to break up relationships bcus of mere situation.

I wonder what kids are doing in a relationships
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by IamMobisola(f): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??
Run for your life ooo. Because when Arsenal loses again which they will many times this season, one of the lash out might be on you
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
boxypane:

You are very insensitive. Until he stabs someone because Arsenal lose.

Abi buzu
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by SPAMBOX7: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dump that dude asap. He's not a real Arsenal fan to start with. Arsenal fans are already used to disappointments that even if a girl leaves them they won't even feel it.
Start by testing that fraud of a fan by dumping him. If he calls and starts begging then just know that na fake Arsenal fan. That's how you will know if you dating a cry baby fraud or a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.