Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? (42597 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by zedegit: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

God knows how much I tried to overlook this behavior. Thanks I think I will break up tomorrow

No break up when you dey him house unless you no wan see 2024.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by zedegit: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Do you want to take away his passion because he wants to marry you? Bullshit

If you want to help him, join him and support Arsenal, then see how he feels when two of you loose a game together, then he will have someone to talk to and then you both have players or coach to blame then he will feel better, try it and see.

Coming very late nko?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by jaxxy(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

If you want to help him, join him and support Arsenal, then see how he feels when two of you loose a game together, then he will have someone to talk to and then you both have players or coach to blame then he will feel better, try it and see.

Rubbish
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Jamie1000: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2023
Talk to him. Except there are other reasons. This shouldn't be a cause for an alarm. Is he usually aggressive when angry? How can football club cost him a relationship?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by cardoctor(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Some people dont know that football is a religion. The man is being faithful.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??

You are kidding right?
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by afrodoc2: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

Am I overreacting??

Better to dump him. Arsenal is known for causing lifelong disappointment for its fans, so his behaviour will never change.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by lhurd: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Abeg which kind stupid passion. That one na madness. On top English team? Plenty arsenal fans give even laugh say west Ham beat us. Na today. Every OG arsenal fan is used to it.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by luvyaself95(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2023
See arsenal wetin dey cause beautiful people grin
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Kinterez(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
Even threaten to throw padlock at me for disturbing him because his team lost
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude
The only issue here is because he loves football passionately...my dear if u want to break up, go ahead. Its obvious you have alot in your card..U think it doesn't rain everywhere, it might be arsenal here and next is one carashika with a touch if jim iyke...keep acting unwisely..i never saw anywhere he hit u or bla bla..simple, join arsenal with him and try to also analyse football with him when arsenal lose..its simple as dat..A bird at hand is better than millions in the Bush...Think well and act right
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by rapheal5(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:
How can someone lock door refuse to talk or eat his food just because of a football match??
I'm done!! Can't be dealing with a child that calls himself a man. Very childish attitude
Just dey ▶️, you don't sound like who want to quit a relationship... angry
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Usoplayed(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2023
It's not enough
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by superCleanworks(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

there is a DARKNESS in him that comes out with the feeling of loss, especially when betting & alcohol is involved.
The Arsenal thing is just a cover for something more DARKER than you know and there is NOTHING you can do about it until his head resets by itself. You better keep your distance if you don't want to be sad for life because this will get worse as he grows older and the bills get larger.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

You're a good counselor

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by bigcasava1(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2023
Make that no shot you because of arsenal
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by OnionBandit(f): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:
with this, all I can say is RUN o!

If you like, no listen, make you dey reason how good he is in bed or other qualities. You go soon understand
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ezegenigbonine: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2023
zedegit:

Coming very late nko?

Can be solved by watching it at home
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

Please breakup and let the man be. Why do most women want men to change what they love or their passion he chooses to be with you? His passion is Araenal, WTF is the issue?

You will see ladies making a list of the nonsense traits they want in a man but will have the must shitty apologetic attitude, hiding behind zodiac sign…

You are very selfish and you only want a man that will be under ur control. Go get urself a simp
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Skyehigher1: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2023
For instance am a die head Chelsea supporter for over 22 years ago I love Chelsea till the level of our community security beat up because of UEFA champion league I still don't stop loving them when Barcelona vs Chelsea play that the iniesta goal the dieing minutes goal then riot just started in some corner I almost died that day ... That day is the final day carry Chelsea matter for head even now I don't put Chelsea team in my tickets because I don't want Chelsea that can never put food on my table ruined my life... Even now till now am a Chelsea fans oooooo but I don't watch their match again
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by silibaba: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??
quit dear

A better lady is waiting at his corridor of love to enter.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by omolasho: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2023
He could be a chronic gambler
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by historic: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=pauladonis post=127685862]

Honestly, I don't get how an Arsenal fan will be throwing tantrums when the team lost a match.

I mean, if he as an Arsenal fan acts like that, what will Man Utd and Chelsea fans that can't stop losing do?

I wonder oo
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by historic: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2023
placeofallure:

Yes! Every club has its down moments. Look at Chelsea and Man U, even Liverpool, they're top teams but their fortunes have been on a downward plunge for some time now. Arsenal's win probability is better than theirs and all their fans will not kill themselves over that. I support Arsenal and it's painful whenever we lose, really painful. My husband knows and taunts me each time we lose, friends and family call and taunt me or sympathise with me, but you know what? Heaven will not fall. Life goes on, we move and prepare for the next match.

My resolve is to always support Arsenal; even if Arsenal relegates, I'll still support!

Not eating or throwing tantrums is just being childish and inconsiderate.

My fellow Gunner for life!

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by kayceeD2(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

He is actually at chronic gambler
Dump him
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Godmademan(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2023
ahnie:
I use to be a staunch supporter of arsenal years ago,my heart was shattered when Chelsea then under Jose Mourinho trashed us 7 zeros I have forgotten the year

The goals were just raining like pellets non stop Asif it was Basketball.i cried my eyes out that year it was those years when Theo Walcot was in super shape

........omorr I just jejely left them before cardiac go kill my enemies.I have bn club less since then.

Arsenal is not it rara till date.support arsenal at your own risk.
The match that never happened
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Emjace(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

You're wise

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by JoeyBlue72(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Why stress yourself my dear. Mention one club club that doesn't loose at all. Even if runs to any other club, nothing will change. Support him by letting him know that it's just sport, and there's bound to be loses at some point. Abeg, we are going through a lot economically already. Sport should be the least of anyone's worries at this point in time. Further, he should read about emotional intelligence. All the best.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

M
Imagine if he watch the match with you at home and they loose he fit start to beat you up.
His make is looking for real money he is killing himself over match wey no concern am na win or loss those players would get there wages.

Him mate they watch Arsenal match for studium if he sure for am make me make that move
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Ayobamix(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
[I love this brotherly weldone sir this advice really made my day quote author=ezegenigbonine post=127673398]

If you want to help him, join him and support Arsenal, then see how he feels when two of you loose a game together, then he will have someone to talk to and then you both have players or coach to blame then he will feel better, try it and see. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

U are dating. A. Boy..leave him

We can get u well trained spouses that will bring peace of mind to your life ..send email to obotphilomena@gmail.com let's matchmake you
Never scammed a soul..if you acuse falsely with comments, excruciating death awaits you Jan 2024
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by saintneo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I just don't get how a football make guys lose their minds.. sometimes I feel it is satanic

Arsenal fans grin Jekyll and Hyde, Poor, Economists like their former coach Wenger grin

Next boyfriend, ensure he is Liverpool fan YNWA. Comes with class, heritage, money, history and their Gegenpress technique will keep you happy.

Don't go for a Man City fan, they offer only money unless you are okay being a trophy wife.

Man U...forget it.

Chelsea...agbero! cheesy
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by MrSly(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I can't take it anymore

Am I overreacting??

Look at this child. Please face your studies because I don't need to be told you are a kid and has no objective nor aim in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.