Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends (27531 Views)

Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Emma1Oj(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
BigDickProblems:

So if your wife of 36 tells you she has a a very good male friend, you'll assume she is matured? And at 36, as a guy, you start practicing celibacy because you are matured?

Most of you just open your mouth waaaaa, and spew rubbish. I wonder the mumus that liked your post sad

😂😂😂I beg leave some pple oo.
As If him wife tell am say she get close male friend he no go react.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by saysoo: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Rehearse the question, can a he goat touch I'm mama?
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
CAPITAL YES, I HAVE GOOD CLOSE FEMALE FRIENDS, GOD HEARING ME, NOTHING BUT CLOSE FRIENDS
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Iceberg3: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
flokii:
Why not?..
Though creepy thoughts might come in once in a while but you can stay as just friends if you want.
No problem,just stick to ya mulikat mutiatu tawa,muibat,thank you very much
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Eriokanmi: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
BigDickProblems:

So if your wife of 36 tells you she has a a very good male friend, you'll assume she is matured? And at 36, as a guy, you start practicing celibacy because you are matured?

Most of you just open your mouth waaaaa, and spew rubbish. I wonder the mumus that liked your post sad

After seeing your moniker, I didn't bother to speak my mind. Be civil little boy. Not everyone is a dog
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Nwaiyoo: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
No way
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by StrongAlphMale: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
malaria:
Yes full time. Not all men want sex from women , not all women want money from men ..If you ever find a genuine friendship of the opposite sex .you will know life is not all about sex. The main thing they should all draw their boundaries when necessary.

Emotional speakers everywhere!

Even U sef knows this thing you wrote is a lie. Better be logical in your thinking. A female friend having a male friend will always bill him one way or the other Which will prompt the guy to request for fvck. So what nonsense are you saying again

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Odunharry(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
It's not all women you sleep with as a Man..

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Shomek(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes me self i dey look for girl wey go be my friend just friend

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Sprints3: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
malaria:
Yes full time. Not all men want sex from women , not all women want money from men ..If you ever find a genuine friendship of the opposite sex .you will know life is not all about sex. The main thing they should all draw their boundaries when necessary.
unless he is okobo or a virgin who is scared... Aside that no Correct G will be friend zoned with a lady... What kind of meaningless friendship is that... The moment am sharing my secrets with a female friend the goal is to examine her toto

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Innosonp(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ooo God what type of rubbish, nairaland ndo n
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Lalabz: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
why not
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by StUriah(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
With surplus benefits

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Tranquility2345: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Never ever trust a girl that has male besties or that prefers to hang with guys. In most cases, she’s fukking them.

Those friendships occur because one person is attracted to the other that may not find them desirable at the moment. The undesired one accepts to be friend zoned with the hope of something happening in the future. And in many cases, something go happen. Una go fight and that bestie go take advantage to shine Congo. Infact, Bestie go dey pray say make una dey fight well well grin

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Shomek(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes.There's nothing bad about it. Only in Nigeria are we seeing it as a big deal. I had 2 female friends with whom there are no strings attached. I met the first one on a journey. We travelled on same bus from Abuja to lagos. On the way, bus had an issue which took hours to fix. We had to stop in Ibadan around mid night.

I told the driver who insisted he must proceed to lagos that I'd not risk it and that instant, the lady too alighted. We picked the only available bike which took us to a nearby hotel. The lady wanted paying for the room but I insisted on paying so we checked in. We passed the night in same room, nothing happend. Till today, she holds me in high esteem. She's married with a daughter already.

I invited the other lady for a medical outreach. We agreed to share same hotel room and we were there for 4 days after which she left for her location. All it requires is discipline. We're best friends today
omo u dey try Oo

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by ObalendeCMS: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Personally, I can't be friend with a woman my mate without thinking of doing her at point in time. Amadorawa shani. The things (qualities) that attracted you to me to be my friend will make me want to love (eros) & make love to you. The best i can give someone i love/like & is my friend is "myself".

Ive decided not to have female friends my age/mate due to this. I instead make friends with older women especially the married ones, as a deterrant.

But its a lie!

Married woman sef wants to be done (I see it in they eyes).

So now ive made up my mind to be making friends with my grandma's age group if i need to have the opposite gender as friends.

Those have seen it all & would even give you brain while seeing you as their child.

All these nowadays women fantacy no be here.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by RealEmilokan: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Friends doing what?

Of what use is the friendship without nacking?

If they remain friends for a very long time, there's that thought to nack deep down inside them but they keep it low and keep pretending for religious or moral reasons.

So a man and woman cannot be 'close' friends. Simple.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by spiSeyi: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Of course yes, I did it for years without not even kissing my female pal not to talk of fvck. But this type of friendship is for the mature and disciplined mind cool
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by oofjm: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Have a female friend getting to 6 yrs….is one of the best friend both male and female i ever had since I was born….i love her die like sisterly love….but no romantic love at all….she fine die but still no romantic feelings….she has never ask me for money….even when I try to give her she is always refusing….she never allow me to pay t-fair if we r to enter the same car….she has assist me financially when I needed help….they is no guy in her life for the past 6 Yrs I don’t and non don’t me too…..is just maturity
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes of course, during my university days and NYSC,I have been friends with a lot of girls, and we were very close, constantly interacting like male to male friends.
Back then in school,I seemed to have an aura that attracted more female friends than male, and I preferred it that way.
Even in secondary school, some of my closest friends were girls.I enjoyed female friends because they often go extra miles in looking out for you, unlike many so called "male" friends.
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by uuzba(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
brain54:
Some of the best friendships I ever had...

Have actually been with women!

Have been Now nko?
What made the previous friendship end?
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Burgermotors: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
even tinubu with his forge certificate can answer this

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Peterpanny: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
Yes. Depending on your age and maturity

From your teenage years to perhaps 36years your libidos are high, you have high testosterone and you want more sex...

sometimes after 36 you have probably fvcked black white, yellow, green, fat , slim, girls.. and sex isn't your priorities

When sex is no longer your priorities you set a realistic goal of relationship

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by livebullet(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
malaria:

People wey dey deceive themselves gather behind this thread.
Una president go address una more soon.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Chienex24(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
rabankonchas:
Very thoughtful answers.....

Yes, same way brothers and sisters can be very good friends.
In fact, let me shock you as I remain unapologetic that I am coming from a religious point of view, we are all called to be brothers and sisters in Christ. Have same love for one another and build healthy relationships with everyone whether male or female on trust, selflessness and love. Why what I said seems impossible today is because of the mess in our society and the rot in the system especially regarding our social lives with different mindsets, lack of maturity and immorality.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Fearyourcreator: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
ItisWell22:
Them no dey keep goat and yam together; according to my mpa. 😮‍💨
Simple

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Chienex24(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Make Una continue to dey Deceive unaSelves sad.

I have done this Female Bestie thingy and I can Tell you, Is a WASTE of Time. undecided

Most Female Besties of Guys Just wants to Use Them to Pass time!
They will Hug, Touch and be Rubbing you but Steadily looking for a Rich Dude for proper relationship. sad

Once they see such Guy, they will DUMP you! embarassed

Because you forgot you where never in a relationship with her in the first place!! So where is the dumping?

I don't understand why we can have true love for brothers and sisters but when it comes to opposite sex of another different family, we start listing criteria of impossibilities

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by jamesversion: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Yea, sure they can.

Jewessgratitud3, what do you think?
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by jimcaddy(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2023
Yes you can. I had a female best friend that we don't feel anything untowards for each other asides platonic friendship. It's possible. This girl doesn't joke with me, and I also don't joke with her. She has a boyfriend and everything is fine. It's all about setting boundaries. If you don't know how to set boundaries, then don't bother being friends with a female.

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by tuzle(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2023
MrFly:
gibberish
face front
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Bibina59: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2023
malaria:

Dey play

Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by Onkoolos: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Olatara:
I have two male friends and I can't have sex with them. They more beneficial to me as friends.

Sometimes, I have the thoughts like if I sleep with so and so, how do we continue being friends?

Nah!!!

I reject am!

2 mugus!!! 😂😂😂

Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / It Gives Me Pleasure When A Woman Makes Me Her Slave-nigerian Man Cries For Help