Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (43481 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
Boys are not smiling @ all. @op you have really provoked guys and girls. Lol, i can't help laughing. Take it or leave it black is beautiful, Nigeria is filled with beautiful and smilling people. @op it looks like you have time for vicious jokes, my advice to you: 'go and hug a transformer '
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Njgirl1: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
Reality actualy u re d one emanating d smell u percieve and no dat unisex deodorant u use aint masking the smell at al and no u cant sue d deodorant company it will take a whole drum of deodorant to mask a smell dat bad . Your friends cant tell u cos they are being polite
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
NJ girl do u stink like em too?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by hajifaty: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
I cant stop laughing and its 2 am here i for call my neighbour to join me. To be honest the poster is danm rite. These girls need a good orientation and encouragement. They should go to gym and do other sport activities to control their big belly. Actually, i dont know much about their body becos i havent seen one for the past 6 years. Please. Guys do share your experience with a naija gurl hoth home and abroad. The world is changing and i believe our girls are changing for good too.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
^actually they are changing in the direction of brazillian hair and blackberry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

I blame the mod for putting this on front page gosh  undecided or is MR ci .ock now a MOD ? cos I don't think any reasonable moderator will put this on front page

Natasha.  Sweeery but why  does the yellow  background match your yellow eyes?  Are you hungry? undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lol. This gat to be one hell of a joke. This should be moved to the jokes section.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
Weeeellll,

My take on this matter.

A couple of factors can cause this,
Language, facial expressions, general mood and temperament,
STRESS!!!!

Can you feel me?

How many of you guys have run into old classmates and seen
a sad story staring back at you? I have.

I looked really bad when I worked at my last job, and, I daresay,
my looks have improved since I changed my job a few months ago!

I submit I'll probably look even better if I lived under even better
conditions.

the big C.O.R.K may have a point here, but he sucked big time in
presentation.

Typical. wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
How about em guys with sunglasses in the nightclub. .
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by kunlemessi: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] dumbest post ever! A racist is even better than whoever mr corkroach is. A racist at least has pride in his race
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
They wear boot in winter. .
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by tpia5: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
so tpia knows stuff about Kitty stone for scrubbing feet

i never knew that

yes, my mum literally gets a fit if she sees hard skin on my soles.

have to get rid of the h.orny skin  as it forms.

of course some people are lucky and dont need pedicare at all- i'm not one of them.

this is the one i used in nigeria:

and this is the one i use overseas:

anything else you need to know, just ask.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sylve11: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Floxyluv:

Boys are not smiling @ all. @op you have really provoked guys and girls. Lol, i can't help laughing. Take it or leave it black is beautiful, Nigeria is filled with beautiful and smilling people. @op it looks like you have time for vicious jokes, my advice to you: 'go and hug a transformer '

nice one there! wink cool
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
hajifaty:

I cant stop laughing and its 2 am here i for call my neighbour to join me. To be honest the poster is danm rite. These girls need a good orientation and encouragement. They should go to gym and do other sport activities to control their big belly. Actually, i dont know much about their body becos i havent seen one for the past 6 years. Please. Guys do share your experience with a naija gurl hoth home and abroad. The world is changing and i believe our girls are changing for good too.

hafaka. Bro. Actually  the thread is about Homebased Nigerian guys. They normally very ugly (no offeince) undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
Because the men use the same toothbrush from Primary school with their jaundice eyes.

STOP DRINKING SO MUCH.

Unless you have liver problems your eyes shouldnt be so damn yellow.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Gbenge77(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lol@replies
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Natasha.  Sweeery but why  does the yellow  background match your yellow eyes?  Are you hungry? undecided
lmao gboun my eyes are not yellow phewww colour blind Kpinshokor  undecided  
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
There IS some truth to the OP's post though I ain't gonna lie.  grin
But life conditions do have an effect on the overall "radiance" of a person.  smiley

^^Fine girl no pimples, nothing do u.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by hajifaty: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
REALITY101:

How about em guys with sunglasses in the nightclub. .
Yep. Some newbies does that here too. I think that is now part of nigeria culture introduced by the federal govt.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2011
Floxyluv:

Which black?? Must a human-been be black like black board? undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mhen I got much surprising observations right from MM airport lmao
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Rastamann: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Who told you they are ugly? Have you not seen abroad based Nigeria that are more ugly? @ poster this thread is senseless!
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by jle(f): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Its amazing how well mr cock can touch type wit his head and this made to the front page.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
They are still Nigerians duh!
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by hajifaty: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Hausa girls with less fura and nunu are danm pretty and sexy compare to their igbo sisters with too much apu ,ogbolo plus dog meat — yam leg and hairy body. This reminds me of amalachi and ogechi
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sexylogan(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
2buff:

There IS some truth to the OP's post though I ain't gonna lie.  grin
But life conditions do have an effect on the overall "radiance" of a person.  smiley

I totally agree. Natasha's really cute.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2011
sexylogan:

[size=16pt]17 MY BIG UGLY HOME BASED ASS, [/size]
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Njgirl1: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
190 that cumback was lame even for u and to think u dwell in a country wt a beefin culture oops I 4got u aint a jandite.
REALITY just like not all men smell lyk u, not every gal smells like ur sister
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
Now how come your momma's vaginna stink like fish
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Sike(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
jle:

Its amazing how well mr rooster can touch type wit his head and this made to the front page.
I wonder oh!
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
2buff:

sexylogan:

My head is gonna blow up soon  grin Thanks dearies  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Smartjeezy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mr c.ock Bros u dey crazy, mumu,suegbe.omo ale lo ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.e be like say u don forget ur brain for bathrum?one more question for u>are u sure u're not from zoo? sad[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.