Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (43480 Views)

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / Ugly Girls Are Home Makers Preety Girls Are Love Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by dabrake(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
190, i will call sexkillz(your tormentor in chief) 4 u oh. But to be sincere, nl missed you big tym.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
lucenzo:

nlders can sabi fall hand. so because someone said he's in uk we all believed the Joystick. I believe some of this pricks are in naija. they tak advantage of this forum anonymity and tell all manner of lies. They don't give us breaking news like we do here. bleeping liars. That's what they are. 190 sounds like someone who resides in adoekiti while cork sounds like typical ijebu man. angry

ADO - WETIN shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
meonbooty all that I have acquired. . Now wait until your visa expire and your silly asss deported to Nigeria
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
REALITY101:

meonbooty all that I have acquired. . Now wait until your visa expire and your silly asss deported to Nigeria

Well, then start acting like it.

And my visa, it already expired.  wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Oba234: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nobody is ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is a difference, but I can't really explain the difference. I can tell the difference between someone fresh off the boat. The Ajebutter ones in Nigeria don't look that different because they have the Mulah to take care of themselves, but 90% of Nigerians are not Ajebutter, I think its fair to say Nigerians living in Nigeria and Nigerians living abroad looks different probably as a result of nutrition and ability to properly take of themselves
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
dabrake:

190, i will call sexkillz(your tormentor in chief) 4 u oh. But to be sincere, nl missed you big tym.

shocked shocked shocked - really shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Oba234:

Nobody is ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is a difference, but I can't really explain the difference. I can tell the difference between someone fresh off the boat. The Ajebutter ones in Nigeria don't look that different because they have the Mulah to take care of themselves, but 90% of Nigerians are not Ajebutter, I think its fair to say Nigerians living in Nigeria and Nigerians living abroad looks different probably as a result of nutrition and ability to properly take of themselves

Gbabeski.

Ilu Oyinbo ti mo wa yii o, Turkey laro, gira losan, chicken lale, toba tun dowo oru, atun tosibe fa won oyinbo, ibi tade je 'sikken' dey, awon adiye n sa fun waooo. Ayodi, ayo'ke, atunyokun ferefe.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Smh
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
angry angry angry

Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Natasha2(f): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2011
^^190 I'm sure you're in that pic even Mr C0ck Lefulefu and tellwisdom
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by 195(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Anvaller: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2011
No post has ever got me this infuriated
I hate it with passion when one man is trying to reduce the other just because s/he thinks for any reason that he is a better being. I have never abused anyone ever on NL but I think the starter of this thread is either mentally sick or one arrogant being that shouldnt be taken any seriously.

Look at the picture of those poor kids, U guys should have pity for them, instead of brandishing their picture as an example of ugly. For any one who has sense, these kids are not actually ugly but haggard looking and its simply because they are malnourished. So should u be proud that ur fellow nigerians or Africans are that suffering? just because u can afford to eat good food and live a good life. That is the problem of Africa. We dont care about our dieing neighbours as long as we are not dieing. Many of u come here and blame our politicians for being self centered and insensitive to masses' needs. People like u will be worse if given the same chance, SMH Hypocrites!

Very selfish, wicked and arrogant ppl.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by HISchild: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2011
"Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity" - Ecc 1:2
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 1:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Anvaller:

No post has ever got me this infuriated

Viva La Mr. Cork. He achieved his aim.

I hate it with passion when one man is trying to reduce the other just because s/he thinks for any reason that he is a better being.

No biggie. Thats what Oyinbo man call Charles Darwin wrote his famous book, The Origin of The Species, on, Man inhumanity to man aka Survival of the fittest. Animals do it all the time, plants do it, nothing wrong with you reducing your fellow man, as a matter of fact, feeling better than others is good for your psyche. Thats why I always try to do better than others so I can reduce them as much as I want. No I am not ashamed, I am in the same company as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mike Adenuga, Dangote et al.

have never abused anyone ever on NL but I think the starter of this thread is either mentally sick or one arrogant being that shouldnt be taken any seriously.

Dont get mad, get off your arse, work harder and if possible get some plastic surgery.

Look at the picture of those poor kids, U guys should have pity for them,

Do they look sad? BTW, it takes a greater number of facial muscles to pity than it does to poke fun. I'd rather poke fun than pity. Thats me sha.

instead of brandishing their picture as an example of ugly.

Its kinda educational, dont ya think. Now you know what being ugly looks like, init?

For any one who has sense, these kids are not actually ugly but haggard looking and its simply because they are malnourished.

Spin it how you like, those kids are ugly. Period.

So should u be proud that your fellow nigerians or Africans are that suffering?

Why not? Someone has to suffer. Better them than me. Would you like to trade space with them?

We dont care about our dieing neighbours as long as we are not dieing.

Phock neighbor. Why should I care about a neighbor than didnt care about himself.

Many of u come here and blame our politicians for being self centered and insensitive to masses' needs. People like u will be worse if given the same

Yes ke, and for good reasons too.

chance, SMH Hypocrites!

Chance favors the prepared mind. DOnt get mad, get phocking prepared.

Very selfish, wicked and arrogant ppl.

Well, it takes a selfish, wicked, arrogant person to become the president of any nation, to lead a fortune 500 company, to become a world class athlete, etc.

I'd rather be arrogant and enjoy the finest things ( women, cigar, champagne,etc) the world has to offer than be ugly, docile, and poor and be the butt of jokes on NL.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 04, 2011
@Anvaller why are you whining like a 4 month old?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2011
Homebased Karate kids defending there hut undecided
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by bravedude(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2011
Ugly girl na Ugly girl man,the only difference is when you are abroad,you look more cleaner and fresher.it does happen to me but remember say monkey face no fit change to dog face na.so if girl no fine nothing she fit do.This ur thread no make sense mumu.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by MrCork17: 1:42am On Nov 04, 2011
bravedude:

Ugly girl na Ugly girl man,the only difference is when you are abroad,you look more cleaner and fresher.it does happen to me but remember say monkey face no fit change to dog face na.so if girl no fine nothing she fit do.This your thread no make sense mumu.

bravedude. Thank you. Your ridiculous little opinion has been highly noted wink
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Candyness(f): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2011
crazy. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Candyness(f): 1:58am On Nov 04, 2011
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Y'all  crazy   grin grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 2:03am On Nov 04, 2011
what a mean topic, angry
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 2:06am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

Without photoshop, you look ugly. I am being honest here
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 2:11am On Nov 04, 2011
LMAOOO, loool, seriously?
who are u to tell me if i look beautiful or not when u dont even have the courage to show ur own face, undecided nawo oo
I think i look amazing, and i've been told bazillions of times grin
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

They are fooling you. Trust me, minus photo-shop, you are fugly as hell.

I wont touch you with my 10 inch dyck.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by sima(f): 2:20am On Nov 04, 2011
lol, n' why in the world will i want to have anything to do with u sexually ? undecided
U're weird sha
n' why should i care about what u think i look like anyway ? ?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Candyness(f): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2011
the chick aint  too bad. She is ok isssh. Be nice
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Rofl oh Gawd son of Jesus
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Rofl oh Gawd son of Jesus
nAWA FOR THIS YOUR JESUS tongue

@Natasha: alright o, no wahala. But it's still my problem sha. Hope to see/meet/argue/ you on another thread, cheesy
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 2:38am On Nov 04, 2011
Candyness:

the chick aint  too bad. She is ok isssh. Be nice

Cant you see the cheek-bones? Looks like someone escaped from Somalia?

Maybe she just finished her mandatory, hunger induced, poverty compounded 40 day fasting for UK visa who knows?

She has a face only a mother could love, thats a mother with a face thats just as ugly? No wonder she is on NL looking for a husband. No sane man in RL would want to have anything to do with her.

Thank God for Photoshop sha.

PS: BTW, you, Candyness, are gorgeous. You are what every woman should be like and aspire to be. God bless your mama.

People like Sima shouldnt be allowed to live in this beautiful world.
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2011
musKeeto dude u got problem?
Re: Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? by meonbooty: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2011
sima:

lol,  n' why in the world will i want to have anything to do with u sexually ? undecided

Because I have huge ego. If you knew me, you'd want to phock me too, just like , pretty much, everyone I know.

U're weird sha

I agree. But in a good way. But your face .     .     . 

n' why should i care about what u think i look like anyway ? ?

Because I matter. And your self esteem is wrapped up in how you look. Unfortunately, you face is nothing to write home about.

PS: Dont forget to always shave before you leave your house in the morning. That mustache right there is twice what I have, and I am a man. Only God knows what other part of your body you dont shave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.