Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36046 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Alexlalax1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06
Nigerians are naturally good people. It's just our useless leaders that are tearing us apart. These mofos made me stop giving as I normally do to street beggars..... feminists be forming nonsense while their counterparts are enjoying the rewards of making use of their senses... It's good to be good but the choice is still yours to choose how to live your life

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by maivd: 8:27pm On Jan 06
lesson44:
Nigerians are very funny people. What are they sending money for? Is it for doing her job or for defending her territory?
That is to show you this generation has bn bastardized,it also goes to show that many men have bn suffering silently. Women now think they can insult,sleep around and still be validated. People like you will never understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Seasasa(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06
benzics:
It’s over 4million now
And u believe, they just want to trend with her

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by kollog: 8:30pm On Jan 06
When Grace locate you, you can't escape it.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by noble71(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06
Marry Good wife.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by SK1SOLA: 8:31pm On Jan 06
Set Awon peter obi hyper men, good promo you put out there, I almost forgotten peter obi sha...

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Haydens: 8:32pm On Jan 06
Team feminists and feminazis in the mud.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06
Change topic. Kuda has doubled the cash amount. That lady has gotten over 10m in cash/gifts (household items, appliances, job offers, scholarship for her husband, health insurance packages, Twitter followers of over 60k), etc.

The baby in her womb is blessed for life. Grace is evident over her life. No stress, just soft life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Jan 06
Balistic4:
You will never see women come out like this to do anything for a man. That said, all the contributors are men.

This one is a big shame to feminists, worst still, the e rats nairaland feminist, all Grammer, no action.

In real sense, "real" feminism is here to make life a bit easier for men. But the feminism practiced in naija is made in China, fake.

it is also a big shame to the men because it is a misplacement of priority. many Nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense and they will be shouting that the country is hard. from the look of things, the country is not hard. some people have money they dont need

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by rocknation62(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06
Lightorder:
the day my wife claims gender equality, would be the day we share role of washing our cars and cutting the flowers in turn, as I do every Saturday. Meanwhile , no aboki crosses my gate to help out

You’re a real man 💯

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by YorubaPrince: 8:33pm On Jan 06
Thinktwicemybro:
Oserheimen Osunbor, the next governor of Edo State

You're MADDD for posting this amphibian! angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 8:33pm On Jan 06
Alexlalax1:
Nigerians are naturally good people. It's just our useless leaders that are tearing us apart. These mofos made me stop giving as I normally do to street beggars..... feminists be forming nonsense while their counterparts are enjoying the rewards of making use of their senses... It's good to be good but the choice is still yours to choose how to live your life

what is good about what these donors have done?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by reddingtonblack: 8:33pm On Jan 06
saphiere:
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....

Heroes are not indoor units, the job description is go out n save lifes
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by tunjijones(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06
See me. And my partner always cook for me everyday, even though we both work, she made sure I take a meal to work. And to be serious, i take it for granted. I seriously need to appreciate her more. It's not easy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LivingSage: 8:34pm On Jan 06
The criticism that followed her post about doing thesame basic wife duties and outright defense of her action brought her this fortune.
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Everything is for clout these days.

Basic wife duties have now become topics of controversy and cash endorsements.

Una go dey alright las las.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06
Feminist and humanist will say "why doesn't he pack his own lunch, cooking is a survival skill". But they forget that woman was made for man and not the man for the woman. Leadership is male and will remain male. An unsubmissive wife is a wandering star on a collision course. She can seem to be making progress, but someday the Lord and Judge will set her right, and throw her into hell fire, silencing her nagging for eternity.

It's a moral universe and the earth is only for good people. One day unrepentant self seeking people who cheat, lie and cause pain to people will be found out. They will be thrown into the fire that will burn for eternity, shut out from God's new earth, facing evalasting torment and eternal separation from the King eternal and His chosen people.

To Him alone be glory, majesty, dominion and authority forever and ever. Amen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06
Shame on all feminist. They tried to discourage her.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LivingSage: 8:39pm On Jan 06
Jennyclay, where are you
noble71:
Marry Good wife.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06
Thinktwicemybro:
Oserheimen Osunbor, the next governor of Edo State

Customer dadaa ni.😂
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by osothermal(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06
So many husbands are seeing shege with these "modern" women. They're just enduring

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by EEIA: 8:46pm On Jan 06
benzics:
It’s over 4million now
Like play like play this thing fit still go far oh!

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Vinnie2000(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Everything is for clout these days.

Basic wife duties have now become topics of controversy and cash endorsements.

Una go dey alright las las.

So you think our modern Wives see them as Basic, Abi? 😏😏

A Lady made a Facebook post about how Stressful waking up and preparing Kids for school is for women,
And the need for every Woman to have a Maid,
The Post had up 5000 likes and 700 supportive comments from women of course. 🤨🤨

Most of Our Naija ladies today see Chores as STRESS!😕

So, those who doesn't deserve to be Celebrated! 🙂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by AchrafHakimi: 8:50pm On Jan 06
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Jeon
Siofra
Saphiere
MariahAngel
All Nairaland feminists appear on this thread right now!!

No hiding place for you. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Adakintroy: 8:52pm On Jan 06
Women like being celebrated for being themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Ensa777(f): 8:53pm On Jan 06
tunjijones:
See me. And my partner always cook for me everyday, even though we both work, she made sure I take a meal to work. And to be serious, i take it for granted. I seriously need to appreciate her more. It's not easy.

you need to seriously. Me that's a woman I do it every day but when you are on twitter, you'll begin to ask yourself if women have stopped cooking in their homes for their families. The way my fellow women roasted her I was even confused ,like I didn't get the memo and some men were applauding them. It was what triggered the fundraising.

Feminists vs Masculanists.No wonder so many marriages are broken. The family unit is being threatened serously.Chei!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Vinnie2000(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06
folake4u:

Feminism has nothing to do with cooking for her husband.

Maybe you mean American or European Feminism. sad

because Nigerian feminism says that Men should cook for themselves, sometimes.
That a Woman should NOT cooking Everytime.😒😕

When in reality, Cooking should be what a Woman does naturally with pride and Joy. 😏🙂🙂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Balistic4: 8:59pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

it is also a big shame to the men because it is a misplacement of priority. many Nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense and they will be shouting that the country is hard. from the look of things, the country is not hard. some people have money they dont need

Lol. You can say that again, though I like the way it started, they wanted to shame her for doing her wifely duties but she got paid instead of shamed by useless feminists. However, the recent doings is not necessary, the woman even said it's enough and deleted her account number, they reposted it again. Some guys are just using it to chase clout and advertise their businesses

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bentenny(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06
saphiere:
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....
I think say u for blame the husband😁😁
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by callmevirus(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Jennyclay won't like this

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Justkatty(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06
A good man deserve even more🤞

God bless every good man/woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Akbil: 9:05pm On Jan 06
Shame on feminist nonsense...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by We4all: 9:05pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

So you think our modern Wives see them as Basic, Abi? 😏😏

A Lady made a Facebook post about how Stressful waking up and preparing Kids for school is for women,
And the need for every Woman to have a Maid,
The Post had up 5000 likes and 700 supportive comments from women of course. 🤨🤨

Most of Our Naija ladies today see Chores as STRESS!😕

So, those who doesn't deserve to be Celebrated! 🙂

If chores ain't stress, then what is it? Who wouldn't want to have maids do the chores?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.