Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36048 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Jan 06
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform widely duties.
appreciate good women when you see one.na swear?

Useless, entitled, toxic women full everywhere you now see one loyal woman and you just trivialize her loyalty.abeggg no let envy kill you o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by hotspec(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06
Feminists are in severe grin

19 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by 123readygo: 8:13pm On Jan 06
Wow.

I love her already. She’s what I wanted in a woman. I pity any feminist out there deceiving herself.

For her to say that she’s never seen 500k in her life means she is from a poor background but today God has made a way for her

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by israelmao(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06
q
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Trizyd(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06
God bless her more. What's happening to her kind of wife dey inside Bible. Seen it happened in the past. Good women will always be rewarded. Freely, no sex, nothing nothing.

13 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by yusluvad(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06
AwokenVawulence:
Believe this at your own peril. undecided

She is just trying to make some people transfer so as to feel among
It's real, go and verify if you're using Twitter(X) app!

7 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by royalfly(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06
I like this, God bless all the good women out there.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by folake4u(f): 8:14pm On Jan 06
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

Feminism has nothing to do with cooking for her husband.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:14pm On Jan 06
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

It's not a new thing, what made her tweet go viral was because of some people who will only cherry pick what is good for them in marriage aka feminist without knowing that marriage in itself ais work and not a place to establish ones Hollywood fantasies.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Golan007: 8:14pm On Jan 06
Na that Obidient spoil everything.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Goalnaldo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06
Make she talk the church wey she attend for crossover service because e be like na she God first answer her prayers for this 2024. Gifts here and there even infinix wan gift her their latest device

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by viodemus: 8:15pm On Jan 06
if no be say I be viodemus, I for dun dey capitalize on the ingrained naivete of this society. Its seems like 98% of the society is either highly aloof or fraudsters. Only 1 or 2 percent, dey logical.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Printme: 8:15pm On Jan 06
Feminist turned marriage into a competition.

It's not a competition of "you should love more, but you should love less"

If as a human whether male or female you don't see how that affects your marriage then kwantinue being a feminist

10 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06
DesChyko:

Thanks for your insight. Can you please help us with the true version of things so we will not be misled?
I'll be waiting for the 'truthful' version too.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Seasasa(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06
Okay
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Harddiskng(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06
….even olosho wants to put mouth.

Some women are so despicable, you have not experienced and will like never experience love; that is what is applicable to you and you alone.

Someone selling her body wants love? Which of God’s son would he give to her ? Lol

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bobbiiee: 8:17pm On Jan 06
God of overnight surprises.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Jb95(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06
This could be jennyclay or siofra, but they are too busy licking their fellow broke lesb*ans asses grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by ericmor: 8:19pm On Jan 06
solsticey2k3:
Blessings don full cup dey troway, she say “it’s okay, I’m scared” grin

May this kind of blessings locate us this new year o

Blessing wa go fear u because of the overflow.
Amen!

10 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by AwokenVawulence: 8:20pm On Jan 06
yusluvad:
It's real, go and verify if you're using Tweeter(X) app!

Omo na ture oh

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Mayeldah(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06
Being good pays!

feminists may not like it but we know a good woman when we see one.

Congrats Debbie, keep being Obidient!

PO for President #2027

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06
This is beauty with brilliant brain and a wife who is dutiful to her husband not those mischievous,frustrated and misleading feminists who are feigning feminism on the account of having stayed long on single-and-searching market or abandoned by their husbands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by alade83: 8:21pm On Jan 06
Congratulations. We now have different strategy to be a celebrity. Thanks to SM, you don't need to sign a contract or an agency to become popular.Congratulations. We now have different strategy to be a celebrity. Thanks to SM, you don't need to sign a contract or an agency to become popular....
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Lightorder: 8:21pm On Jan 06
rocknation62:
Some women are using her as a point of contact! Now my question is, can they do what she did

Some of them will be claiming Gender equality! This is an eye opener to them claiming Feminism. Una eye go peel
the day my wife claims gender equality, would be the day we share role of washing our cars and cutting the flowers in turn, as I do every Saturday. Meanwhile , no aboki crosses my gate to help out

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lesson44: 8:22pm On Jan 06
Nigerians are very funny people. What are they sending money for? Is it for doing her job or for defending her territory?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by EreluRoz: 8:22pm On Jan 06
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by ericmor: 8:23pm On Jan 06
Harddiskng:
….even olosho wants to put mouth.

Some women are so despicable, you have not experienced and will like never experience love; that is what is applicable to you and you alone.

Someone selling her body wants love? Which of God’s son would he give to her ? Lol

Lol. Na there way. Anything for the money. Make she go continue with her work since she wasn't patience enough to live a descent
Life and get such gift from the people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by drimzsmoke(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06
Annahh:

The men sending money to her are doing it to pepper the "feminists" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Lightorder: 8:23pm On Jan 06
Thinktwicemybro:
Oserheimen Osunbor, the next governor of Edo State
hunger dey that man eye o.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Sweetvie: 8:25pm On Jan 06
Smile. Grace

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06
Better woman

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.