Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift (36043 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Husband Gets Drunk, Defecates In My Pots, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by We4all: 9:08pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

Maybe you mean American or European Feminism. sad

because Nigerian feminism says that Men should cook for themselves, sometimes.
That a Woman should NOT cooking Everytime.πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

When in reality, Cooking should be what a Woman does naturally with pride and Joy. πŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Cooking is what anyone should do with pride and joy. Why must it be a woman?

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by greypencils: 9:11pm On Jan 06
ericmor:

Lol. Na there way. Anything for the money. Make she go continue with her work since she wasn't patience enough to live a descent
Life and get such gift from the people
This one wey she done involve God, God sef go avoid her. You don't misyarn when it comes to things of God.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Artscollection: 9:14pm On Jan 06
Balistic4:
You will never see women come out like this to do anything for a man. That said, all the contributors are men.

This one is a big shame to feminists, worst still, the e rats nairaland feminist, all Grammer, no action.

In real sense, "real" feminism is here to make life a bit easier for men. But the feminism practiced in naija is made in China, fake.

Naija feminism is simply been disobedient to the man not been independent

8 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Damiwal: 9:15pm On Jan 06
Na so
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by DissTroy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06
sgtponzihater1:
Feminist and humanist will say "why doesn't he pack his own lunch, cooking is a survival skill" .

Cooking is actually a survival skill everyone should learn irrespective of gender. If you can't cook, how did you cope in the university? That's when I learnt how to cook through trials and errors. How did you survive after school?

When there's a woman living with you, she'd take on it naturally as women are better cooks by default; but what happens she's not around for days or weeks?

Don't you just like to prepare something different from what she cooked at home before heading for work or church or somewhere more distant? Egg sauce and yam? Pepper soup rice?

Cooking is a survival skill.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Vinnie2000(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06
We4all:

If chores ain't stress, then what is it? Who wouldn't want to have maids do the chores?

Anyone who sees Chores as Stress is LAZY!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If you are staying ALONE in a Self contained for instance,
won't you wash or Clean your Dishes, clothes, Bathroom, Kitchen, etc by yourself? πŸ˜’
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by bentenny(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Everything is for clout these days.

Basic wife duties have now become topics of controversy and cash endorsements.

Una go dey alright las las.
It's a way of encouraging her because feminist made it look as if she was being dumb or a slave to her hubby due to her actions!
If you also notice....there has been of recent some sort of scarcity in decent ladies due to the influx of feminist!
Hence in a bid to pepper the feminist who flooded her post with insults,X users esp guys filled up her account with enough cash!
Just confirming that her account kuda is about doubling the 2milluon she currently has in her account!
Her year has been made all because of one noble and voluntary action!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by kernniejay(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06
saphiere:
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....
I'm disappointed in you, you are supposed to call her fuulish for cooking for her husband.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by sonofthunder: 9:24pm On Jan 06
saphiere:
WOMEN ARE HEROS.....

If you followed the story..... It was a feminist woman that was broke shaming her hardworking and supportive husband that inspired this grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

it is also a big shame to the men because it is a misplacement of priority. many Nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense and they will be shouting that the country is hard. from the look of things, the country is not hard. some people have money they dont need

You sef go make money wey u no need and after doing that go to the street and share it to people that really needs it. Doesn't sound difficult right? Now get to work

2 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06
AchrafHakimi:
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Jeon
Siofra
Saphiere
MariahAngel
All Nairaland feminists appear on this thread right now!!

No hiding place for you. grin grin

I like who you put as number 1

But please remove the last name abeg. I no dey use am play abeg.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by We4all: 9:34pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

Anyone who sees Chores as Stress is LAZY!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If you are staying ALONE in a Self contained for instance,
won't you wash or Clean your Dishes, clothes, Bathroom, Kitchen, etc by yourself? πŸ˜’

Don't try to twist things. If you stay alone, you can either choose to do your chores yourself or have someone do it for you. Some people are not the cleaning type, but are hardworking executives. Does that make them lazy?

The woman you quoted said waking up VERY EARLY to do these chores is stressful, but she does it anyways, so, how is she lazy?

Men who work on a daily basis also complain of stress, does that make them lazy? Even God was stressed and rested on the 7th day.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by alezzy13: 9:35pm On Jan 06
Thinktwicemybro:
Oserheimen Osunbor, the next governor of Edo State

Honestly I don't know why he's not the front runner
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06
We4all:

Cooking is what anyone should do with pride and joy. Why must it be a woman?

It should be a Woman.

Dat's where Feminist get it Wrong and Argue unnecessarily.πŸ˜•

No matter how you view it, Cooking is a Female oriented role/chore. just like House cleaning, Hair plaiting, etc.πŸ™‚

If you are a Hotel or School owner and you want to Employ a Cleaner, b/w a Man and Woman,
Who would you Employ?😏😏
If it's a Security guard, who would you Employ?πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

4 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06
DesChyko:

Thanks for your insight. Can you please help us with the true version of things so we will not be misled?
You're a wicked psychologist. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll tell God not to allow you enter Heaven because you're good at using silent violence to make people run from an argument after realizing how stxpid their comment is. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Alexlalax1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06
lexy2014:

what is good about what these donors have done?
Oga it was the woman's effort to protect her marriage that brought the people's good will to her...it is an encouragement to others out there doing good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Testimony1988(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06
Congrats Mrs Deborah, keep loving your husband.

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by We4all: 9:47pm On Jan 06
Vinnie2000:

It should be a Woman.

Dat's where Feminist get it Wrong and Argue unnecessarily.πŸ˜•

No matter how you view it, Cooking is a Female oriented role/chore. just like House cleaning, Hair plaiting, etc.πŸ™‚

If you are a Hotel or School owner and you want to Employ a Cleaner, b/w a Man and Woman,
Who would you Employ?😏😏
If it's a Security guard, who would you Employ?πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Cooking is a female oriented chore assigned to women by men just to feel superior. Cooking is done by both hands and what stops a man from cooking if he isn't disabled?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Almiron: 9:49pm On Jan 06
nofindome:
Una d believe fake tweet.. She never post her husband or even post proof say na her recorded video
it's easy to spot ppl wey dey use free nairaland mode or 50mb daily data

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by ekelebeXstunner: 9:52pm On Jan 06
Flash fame. As fast as it comes, it goes. Enjoy the moment. When it disappears, she’ll continuously chase clout β€” trying to reignite the situation. God help her by then.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 9:53pm On Jan 06
Alexlalax1:
Oga it was the woman's effort to protect her marriage that brought the people's good will to her...it is an encouragement to others out there doing good...

That is not what I asked you.

what is good about what these donors have done?
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jan 06
LalastiklaIa:

You sef go make money wey u no need and after doing that go to the street and share it to people that really needs it. Doesn't sound difficult right? Now get to work

What is the relationship between the above and the following:

it is also a big shame to the men because it is a misplacement of priority. many Nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense and they will be shouting that the country is hard. from the look of things, the country is not hard. some people have money they dont need
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Fidecoo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06
I don search up and down this post to see jeon comment.
Men and women can never be equals.
A man is a man
And a woman should be a woman.

It pays to know your stand and status.

Humbleness pays.
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Domainer1999: 9:55pm On Jan 06
How much are you selling?

Khaled234:
There is a very Good apartment in no1 osobanjo Lateef jakande rod agidingbi Ikeja Lagos..
U gonna love it., cos everything about this apartment is perfect for real.. maybe you have a brother sister wife daddy mom cousin., coming from abroad., but need a Good secure place to stay for a while call this number 09033675971 are light no dey go water.., that one na on a steady run na shikini money 30k everything way u want dey there.. u sha dey come with ur clothes and ur money.. we also have a car for picking you up..

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by guyboss: 9:56pm On Jan 06
shocked

Format don cast laidis

anyways,

If i be bomber, i go nurture this format. the returns dey massive.

Just like the Bitcoin Doubling Donation frenzy years back by some mad Russian Hackers.

Omo

It is with a heavy heart that I share the news of the passing of my beloved father, Augustine Erhinyewhere Egere, who was born on the 1st of August 1956.He peacefully departed from us on 17th December 2023. He was 67 years of age.

Rip Pops.

DesChyko:
A woman, Debbie OA, has been on the spotlight for the better part of over 24 hours and counting.

This fame and recognition came after she reacted to a post made by another social media user, supposedly having pity on a lady who had to wake up at 5 AM to cook lunch which her husband takes to work. In response, Debbie said "I've always been too lazy to wake up and get his lunch ready. But the day he told me a colleague brought two spoons so he'll eat with her, was the day I set my alarm for 4:50am." as a way of enlightening fellow women that it is a call to duty.

While this attracted praise from a lot of people, and smart remarks from others who sees it as if she is defending her territory, a number of feminists came hard on her for seemingly being a slave to the husband, insisting that he should be able to make his own meals himself. This resulted in a furore on social media with Debbie smartly and consistently defending her view point, insisting that she will keep doing that, even if she gets a job (she currently isn't working), much to the admiration of most people on social media.

A social media user who went through her profile shared one post she made on social media, saying her Christmas wish was to own a fridge, and her newfound admirers, took it upon themselves to fund that dream. Her account was requested for and when she provided it, social media users took it upon themselves to send in different sums. Within 12 hours, she came online to share her account balance in shock, which according to her, is more than she had ever gotten.

Precious thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7959501/woman-brought-2-spoons-husband
Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Kay25(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06
solsticey2k3:
Blessings don full cup dey troway, she say β€œit’s okay, I’m scared” grin

Blessed is she among women!
And she has also given out to a widow

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Eazie351(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06
Who will remember the colleague that brings food for the husband now.

Na she be the bad person now.

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by leisuretym: 10:04pm On Jan 06
Annahh:
She's doing her work though, not a new thing, our mothers did more. Feminism has made it look as if it's a sin to perform wifely duties.

Joyce of Nigeria info has misled a lot of women with her feminist programmes, I told my wife she will eventually move in with Joyce the day she started acting like the man in my house, if you want to be like Joyce , pack your load to Nigeria info, not asking for anything from you apart from peace of mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by chnnmfl(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06
It is the weakness in modern men that gave rise to masculine women (feminists) in our society.

Any point in time male masculinity gets stronger, it produces real feminine females. (check conservative Muslim countries for confirmation). And whenever the male masculinity get weakened it produces masculine females (feminists).

We men are the reason why feminists are rising in number due to our weakness, our ancestors never experienced this rubbish. We copied everything and allowed Western culture, education and lifestyle to influence our society because we are weak.

We should blame ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift by Duru009(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06
Thinktwicemybro:
Oserheimen Osunbor, the next governor of Edo State

Honestly, nothing for him. Tell him not to waste his money.

Is going to be a tight race. But PDP will WIN with a slim margin.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.